Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!

Go down 
+91
Duma
Silver Unicornis
bojan
DavidCaballos
Tarunyada
Iuri97
Ludichris1
VASILIS
SeanieP
ezra18
Viking Spawn
Sartje
hawkins_zh
AmyJD
gulogulo
Anne from Norway
SchleichWildlife
under-water
LorenzoItaly
sauroid
arafan
Roger
scot(t)
ida
pouchedrat
Thylacineotway
Saien
Maty26
trevok4
Gwaine
Dum_my
Shardur
*Valencia Stables*
Carola
widukind
hpenchantress
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
Tupolew Tu-154
Kamaleo624
Rhamphorhynchus
Kat26
LukaLeon085
Deanmo19
Taos
sbell
Wilorvise
Bonobo
Zic890
schleich_sief
A.R.Garcia
Oryx7557
twilighter
jarda
Bloodrayne
Kristie
dutchschleich14
Free Rein Studios
Bongo
Benga
SilkySky
ghostme9
schleich515686
MARTINLATIN
OptiSailor
Kikimalou
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Rakel
MartinH
Night Elf
Shanti
Damon
JonasV
Sergey
Takama
wezeltje79
pokeyanyway
onatello
cattlecollector
NightLioness
Chamira
Sapphire
-Schleichhorse-
cougar62
Gregory1007
.:Lucky:.
shadoweon
Saarlooswolfhound
joyce & anouk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
wezeltje79

Country/State : belgium

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:46 pm

where you can see the pictures of the sets?
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:50 pm

wezeltje79 wrote:
where you can see the pictures of the sets?
The here in pics can be found here is blue which means it is a link.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
wezeltje79

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:55 pm

where is the link?
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:56 pm

wezeltje79 wrote:
where is the link?

On the top of the post, there blue here.

~
~

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Some of your sentences crack me up XD

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:02 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Some of your sentences crack me up XD

Always been the class clown eheehehehehe

~
~

Back to top Go down
wezeltje79

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:05 pm

i find him
thanx gwaine :)
sorry
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:05 pm

wezeltje79 wrote:
i find him
thanx gwaine :)
sorry

No biggy

~
~

Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Yay! I like the new schleich accessories! But some of those things are from another brand I know, oh well. The truck, even yet, and new stable is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Zic890

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:56 pm

I actually really love the Clydesdales, and I think the Arabian stallion suits the mare if that makes any sense. I like that they're re-doing the Mustangs.. To be honest, I'm not really too crazy about any of the foals, but the Clydesdale and pinto one don't seem too bad to me..
Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Ya, I have to agree with you! The stallion would look adorable in my stud barn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:01 pm

They are looks like cute toys and that is all. Disappointment Sad.
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:27 pm

I think its ok. I'm happy with the adult cheetah, the pangolin (also I would prefer an asian critter) and the oryx. I don't need more Very Happy

I understand, that they must update some of their flagships giraffes, elephants, leopard...
I already have them, I don't have to buy bad new ones What a Face (exept the female giraffe and the female elephnat: they are ok Smile)

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:13 pm

There's something about the frogs coloration that makese want to find my paints. Otherwise, well, I guess they must have heard Roger talking about how they didn't have a flamingo. :) interesting choices.

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Takama wrote:
schleichsammler2008 wrote:
Takama wrote:
I just hope that there is a Real Baryonyx slated for the summer, and they they mixed the names up and called it a herearasaurus.

I hope thats the case, i prey thats the case. I will go insane if thats not the case exclamation

I mixed things up here. No Baryonyx, it's a Herrerasaurus

How did you figure this out?    Did i convince you? or did your source say it was a mistake?

It's still not a great figure. The CollectA one is still better. I don't think Schleich knows the difference between dragons and dinosaurs anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:22 pm

sbell wrote:
Takama wrote:
Takama wrote:
I just hope that there is a Real Baryonyx slated for the summer, and they they mixed the names up and called it a herearasaurus.

I hope thats the case, i prey thats the case. I will go insane if thats not the case exclamation

How did you figure this out?    Did i convince you? or did your source say it was a mistake?

It's still not a great figure. The CollectA one is still better. I don't think Schleich knows the difference between dragons and dinosaurs anymore.
I would agree with that. Thought they somewhat resemble the species they are modeled after, they seem way too fantastical to me. I understand that it probably is meant to inspire imagination in kids, and that's fine, but what happened to the teaching tool of realism?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
schleich_sief

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:35 pm

I have a qoustion and that is Where i can found the picture's of the schleich accessoires of the collection 2016?
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
sbell wrote:
Takama wrote:
Takama wrote:

I would agree with that. Thought they somewhat resemble the species they are modeled after, they seem way too fantastical to me. I understand that it probably is meant to inspire imagination in kids, and that's fine, but what happened to the teaching tool of realism?

The days of Replicasaurus are long gone--now it's about toy sales (and trying to push back on Papo, even if it means copying the jaw articulations and even the sculpts/colours like the new Dimetrodon). As a dino collector for over 20 years, I haven't bought a Schleich since...the striped Quetzalcoatlus? From 2009? My kids have since bought a couple, but even they hold out for Safari, CollectA or Papo now. Or at least different Schleich lines.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:52 pm

sbell wrote:
Takama wrote:
Takama wrote:

To be honest i dont care if the figure is not accurate, but just as long as it looks like the animal they intended it to be, which is what im trying to figure out.   Are the people at Schleich really that Dumb when it comes to dinosaurs? I hope they call it a Herearasaurus, because that would make more sense. If they call it a Baryonx then i cant help but question there intelligence.
But there is hope

I was informed that this model will be slated for later in the year then january, and Everything Dinosaur said that the People at Schlich were referring to it as a Baryonx, However, a similar thing happened in 2014 with the Pentaceratops, for 6 mouths before its release, Schelich thought it was another Triceratops

sbell wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
sbell wrote:
Takama wrote:
Takama wrote:

The days of Replicasaurus are long gone--now it's about toy sales (and trying to push back on Papo, even if it means copying the jaw articulations and even the sculpts/colours like the new Dimetrodon). As a dino collector for over 20 years, I haven't bought a Schleich since...the striped Quetzalcoatlus? From 2009? My kids have since bought a couple, but even they hold out for Safari, CollectA or Papo now. Or at least different Schleich lines.

I really like the World of History line, and can care less if they looks less realistic. Heck I think there Therizinosaurus is there Best model. and i love the articulated Jaws. I know they are sales driven but i try to wonder who exactly there target audience is, and the only thing i can think of is Kids. The Therizinosaurus was soposed to be a Herbivore, but they went and did what i like to say "Demonize" it to make it more menacing for kids. I been trying to make suggestions to them on Facebook to make a new Desmatosuchus that is Demonized like this Therizinosaurus, and have an articulated Jaw. Yes it wont be accurate, but i don't collect these models for there Accuracy, i collect them due to there charm(which is something that a lot of people cannot grasp with this line) and if a Demonized Therizinosaurus with an articulated Jaw and Sharp teeth would sell then why dont they do this for the Desmatosuchus? Surly kids would like it better the the original model which was rather Bland in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Takama wrote:

I really like the World of History line, and can care less if they looks less realistic.  Heck I think there Therizinosaurus is there Best model. and i love the articulated Jaws.   I know they are sales driven but i try to wonder who exactly there target audience is, and the only thing i can think of is Kids.     The Therizinosaurus was soposed to be a Herbivore, but they went and did what i like to say "Demonize" it to make it more menacing for kids.   I been trying to make suggestions to them on Facebook to make a new Desmatosuchus that is Demonized like this Therizinosaurus, and have an articulated Jaw.  Yes it wont be accurate, but i don't collect these models for there Accuracy, i collect them due to there charm(which is something that a lot of people cannot grasp with this line) and if a Demonized Therizinosaurus with an articulated Jaw and Sharp teeth would sell then why dont they do this for the Desmatosuchus? Surly kids would like it better the the original model which was rather Bland in my opinion.

Can't agree more! Applause

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Ooh --- thanks so much for sharing  bounce

These are just my personal opinions  Smile -->

Schleich is still very much a toy manufacturer, and all models are indeed far from reality, or rather characterized versions. However, we are used to it I guess.
Schleich seems to be an 'artstyle' in a way.

I'm happy to see the Friesian and Andalusian in the regular line. The Friesian is in particular a neat model.
The Clyde Stallion looks good. He is too thin with a little too long neck and big head (or maybe that is what makes him look thin?), but overall looks good with details, paint design and traditional braiding. His eyes aren't huge either, as seen on many of the other recent models. Sure a handsome fellow and very promising!
The Mustang Mare does also look promising, but the angle of the photo is not showing her the best way I guess.

Horses overall have some bright moments and promising points for 2016, but they are still having loads of conformation issues and weird stuff going on, but the necks look better and not like 'giraffe' on most of them.
CollectA is still the brand with the best horses(not counting Breyer or other horse-specialized brands).

Can't wait to see in hand photos! Usually models are better than the promotional photos.  cheers  bounce   bounce

MartinH wrote:

Thanks for the poster Martin  cheers

bojan wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
Found a list with 15 new horses. Instead of 11
No pictures only names.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope they're correct.

Great find! Thanks for posting. English thoroughbreed, new forest pony, westphalian and another arabian. Usually they make around 15 horses per year. Plus, there are 3 new horse sets on that page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think there are also some wildlife animals missing, because of the gap between numbers 14752 and 14757.

Alex, thank you for your hard work and showing us the new releases!!! cheers

I really hope this is true! bounce bounce bounce

*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:52 pm

I feel like schleich types in the name of the figure, takes the first picture off of google that they can find, and draw it from the. They need to learn a good lesson about horse conformation and making them realistic.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Food for thought, I'm not making accusations but I'm curious if anyone else thinks this or if I'm just taking an inch and making it a mile:
Compare the 2016 goose to this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the Simmental bull to this one (or the brown version): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The oryx: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The octopus' texture reminds me this guy from safari:Octopus HERE
And lastly the dimetrodon:HERE

Again, now I look closely they don't appear to be total update copies, but it still seems like they took heavy inspiration from their old figures for the most part. Any other ideas or thoughts?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Zic890

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:00 am

I just realized, there aren't any new pony breeds... Not sure if I've just forgotten, but doesn't Schleich usually release a pony or two every year? Really hoping we just haven't seen any pictures of the pony/ pony family...
Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:56 am

They might have a new forest this year.

I have this papo goose who is the exact look alike of the new schleich goose, they really are copying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next