Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Large African Elephant model found in Germany

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Large African Elephant model found in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Having visited  a famous Berlin sunday market I came across this large elephant model which the seller wanted 15 euros for.......I managed to haggle it down to 5 euros. As soon as i saw it i just had to buy it. I like the pose and it is very big......you can see an image of this against the schleich sized tiptoi models in the ravensburger section of the forum

Anyone seen this before? What company is it? It just says made in china underneath.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Numaan on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:17 am

Congratulations with this mighty elephant elephant cheers

Sorry, I can't tell you anything about the brand scratch

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Nice but no idea :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:13 am

I also can't help. It does look great anyway! Very Happy
I only think you're too much into elephants these days. Is CollectA replacing their African elephants for African forest elephants? Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:43 am

Congratulation Very Happy , this elephant is also a mystery for me scratch
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:07 pm

Roger wrote:
I only think you're too much into elephants these days. Is CollectA replacing their African elephants for African forest elephants? Laughing

Hi Roger

Unfortunately not but it IS an excellent idea.......I am gonna go with that and see what I can do! Or even just one male Forest bull elephant to start with ? :-)

With regards to my elephant, have I finally discovered a model no one has seen before? I can't believe it!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:02 am

Numaan wrote:
Roger wrote:

Hi Roger

Unfortunately not but it IS an excellent idea.......I am gonna go with that and see what I can do! Or even just one male Forest bull elephant to start with ? :-)

Soon or later CollectA will replace their elephants. My original ideas serve to every company. First, replace the old elephants for African forest elephants, it could be in the same size range of previous elephants to keep some elephants in an affordable price range. As these animals are best-sellers, later introduce taller African elephants, this time African bush elephants and sell it in Deluxe size range like brands do with mammoths. elephant Idea
When kid buy their elephants, they don't care if they are forest or bush, they were considered the same for a long time anyway. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Large African Elephant model found in Germany   Large African Elephant model found in Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

Large African Elephant model found in Germany
Page 1 of 1