Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb

Go down 
+7
lucky luke
Wilorvise
Kikimalou
Saien
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Ana
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trovalsa

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb Empty
PostSubject: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 am

I came home this weekend, and, for once, decided to take the time to clean up my collection and take photos of them all! These aren't all of them - some are on my body box, waiting to be painted. Razz The photos aren't brilliant, because it's very cloudy outside and there is almost no light Sad but I doubt I'll have a chance to take better photos of them all any time soon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OF - Original Finish

-- SCHLEICH --

Shetland Pony Mare - this was the little model that kicked off my collection. :) I bought her in 2007, during a school trip to the Lisbon Oceanarium - they had a lot of Schleich models in the gift shop!

Shetland Pony Foal

Knabstrupper Mare

Knabstrupper Foal

Arabian Stallion, who was attacked... by tippex. Razz

Arabian Mare

Friesian Mare

Palomino Stallion

Lipizzaner Foal

Shire Mare - my father bought me this girl the day we went to a music festival Very Happy

-- PAPO --

Arabian Stallion - this was my first Papo, which I bought for my birthday. :)

Thoroughbred Mare

Percheron Mare

Percheron Stallion

Shire Stallion

Shire Foal

Ardennais Mare

Ardennais Foal

Boulonnais Mare

Pinto Mare

Irish Cob

Brown Workhorse - I had wanted this model for quite a while, it is such a sweet-looking boy, I'm very glad to finally have gotten my mitts on him. Very Happy It took a bit of a search, because when I found him, the sellers never shipped to Portugal!

-- BREYER --

Terrang - a very treasured model, I've always wanted one of Maureen Love's molds, and when my friend was selling him for cheap, I jumped at the chance! He's really lovely, and so delicate  I love you

Chestnut Thoroughbred

WEG-set Warmblood Mare

Palomino Morgan Mare

Palomino Morgan Foal

Blood Bay Warmblood

Vandergelder - a model as old as me. Very Happy

Black Beauty, with a little bit of paint on top Rolling Eyes

-- SIMBA --

I don't know much about this company - I found these models in a supermarket, in the toy section, along with a few dogs. They are simply marked with "Simba".

Chestnut Horse

Grey Mare

CM - Custom

Bay Sabino Clydesdale, from the Schleich Shire Stallion

Roan Tobiano ISH, from the Shleich Pinto Mare

Fleabitten Grey ISH, from the Schleich Hanoverian

Bay Overo from the Schleich Pinto Stallion

Black Tobiano Irish Cob, from the Schleich Friesian Mare

Grey Lusitano, from the Schleich Lipizzaner Mare

Black Stallion, from the Schleich Irish Cob Stallion

Seal Bay Tobiano, from the Schleich Hannoverian Stallion

Bay NSD, from the Schleich New Forest Stallion

Seal Bay, from the Schleich Andalusian Stallion

Haired Flaxen Chestnut Warmblood, from the Breyer Warmblood Stallion. Sadly, my friend decided to play around with him while he was a OF, and he survived with quite a lot of scratches, and had to be re-done. Sad

Overo Chestnut from the Breyer Ginger. This girl was sent to me quite damaged, as a girl had used her as etching practice - she had three big circles on her. I wanted to save her original paint, though, because it really is quite lovely, so I turned those circles into something a bit more... Acceptable. Razz And haired her, too, though I believe it could use a re-hairing as it was the first time I tried it, and it is a bit shoddy. Rolling Eyes

Schleich Hedgehog

Schleich African Pygmy Hedgehog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.

Last edited by trovalsa on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:04 am

Nice collection! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:24 am

Fantastic collection and great repaints! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:38 am

It is very interesting your collection, you have several Schleich as it is usual but you added so many Papo and it is great to see your choices. I have that Papo Arabian mare too . We know she is not the most acurate Arabian mare but she is quite artistic. I miss in your collection the Papo Barb mare, another remarkable figure. Very Happy
Your repaints are wonderful! cheers
Interesting also these SIMBA and Breyer but as a wildlife collector, I have to notice that you have a pair of hedgehogs! Laughing  Ouriços cacheiros são a coisa mais amorosa deste mundo! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:54 am

Beautyful collection cheers

Like Roger, I notice your Papo horses, and the perfect choice you made. I love Papo horses very much drunken

You take beautyful pictures, - thankyou for a great time while looking at them Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Very nice collection. Those repaints are beautiful Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Lovely collection! Did you do the customs?

trovalsa

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:47 am

widukind wrote:
Nice collection! cheers cheers cheers

Ana wrote:
Fantastic collection and great repaints! cheers

Thank you!! cheers cheers

Roger wrote:
It is very interesting your collection, you have several Schleich as it is usual but you added so many Papo and it is great to see your choices. I have that Papo Arabian mare too . We know she is not the most acurate Arabian mare but she is quite artistic. I miss in your collection the Papo Barb mare, another remarkable figure. Very Happy
Interesting also these SIMBA and Breyer but as a wildlife collector, I have to notice that you have a pair of hedgehogs! Laughing  Ouriços cacheiros são a coisa mais amorosa deste mundo! flower

Yes, I started with Schleich, so I stayed loyal to them for quite a while - however, when their quality started lowering, I decided to stop buying them, as I fell it wasn't worth it to spend money on something I didn't like. I have many more, but those are getting ready to be painted, and not in any state to be introduced Laughing And Papo aren't very realistic, but unlike Schleich, their quality hasn't gotten any worse, and they have a look that is very much their own - like Julips, for example, they aren't realistic but they have a lot of life and personality. Even their standing horses have motion! So, I would rather spend my money on them. I would have more, but I can't find them for sale in Portugal - the only one I could find was the Arab, in Vasco da Gama, the others were ordered online.
And I love the Barb mare! She in in my wishlist (along with the Percheron foals, and the Breton, and and and... Very Happy) I haven't been able to find her for sale, though, and I'm keeping myself from looking, as I've spent too much money on models this year, and I can't spend more! silent
Yes, I do have my hedgehogs, and a Bullyland one in the way, são mesmo super fofinhos, gostava de ter um de estimação bounce bounce I'm looking to make a little collection of them, and get a capybara or two as well Very Happy And maybe some deer and otters... They're all animals I'm very fond of, but there aren't as many to collect as there are horses!

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful collection cheers

Like Roger, I notice your Papo horses, and the perfect choice you made. I love Papo horses very much drunken

You take beautyful pictures, - thankyou for a great time while looking at them Applause

Thank you!! sunny I am focusing more on Papo horses now, like I told Roger, I think they're far more pleasing to look at than Schleich, and that is what I look for the most when buying my miniatures. They have lots of personality, and look so much more alive than Schleich, especially the newer ones.

NightLioness wrote:
Very nice collection. Those repaints are beautiful Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Lovely collection! Did you do the customs?

Thank you!! bounce bounce Yes, I did do all the customs Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Beautiful collection, congrats!! cheers Applause

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Great customs, I really like the tobianos and overos (pinto horses) Very Happy cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Very nice collection and very good customs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 4:59 pm

[quote="trovalsa"]
Roger wrote:

Yes, I started with Schleich, so I stayed loyal to them for quite a while - however, when their quality started lowering, I decided to stop buying them, as I fell it wasn't worth it to spend money on something I didn't like. I have many more, but those are getting ready to be painted, and not in any state to be introduced  Laughing And Papo aren't very realistic, but unlike Schleich, their quality hasn't gotten any worse, and they have a look that is very much their own - like Julips, for example, they aren't realistic but they have a lot of life and personality. Even their standing horses have motion! So, I would rather spend my money on them. I would have more, but I can't find them for sale in Portugal - the only one I could find was the Arab, in Vasco da Gama, the others were ordered online.
And I love the Barb mare! She in in my wishlist (along with the Percheron foals, and the Breton, and and and...  Very Happy) I haven't been able to find her for sale, though, and I'm keeping myself from looking, as I've spent too much money on models this year, and I can't spend more!  silent
Yes, I do have my hedgehogs, and a Bullyland one in the way, são mesmo super fofinhos, gostava de ter um de estimação  bounce  bounce  I'm looking to make a little collection of them, and get a capybara or two as well Very Happy And maybe some deer and otters... They're all animals I'm very fond of, but there aren't as many to collect as there are horses! (/quote]

You've found Papo in Vasco da Gama? Do you remember where? I've never found Papo there. There's the Immaginarium with a selection of Schleich and the Presse Linha with the whole Schleich range. I confess that when I go there, my goal is not the shopping Center but Oceanarium instead. Fabulous place with a wonderful shop with several brands as you pointed.
I do collect all foxes, why don't you collect hedgehogs, it could result in a very beautiful collection and it won't ever take to much room. :)
Money is always a transversal problem to many people, we think it is an exclusive Portuguese phenomenon but it is not. Laughing
By the way, you can find some Papo horses in Lisbon at Rua do Ouro, just next to the entrance to the subway. Not the Barb unfortunately. Crying or Very sad

trovalsa

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 am

Thank you!! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
trovalsa wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, I started with Schleich, so I stayed loyal to them for quite a while - however, when their quality started lowering, I decided to stop buying them, as I fell it wasn't worth it to spend money on something I didn't like. I have many more, but those are getting ready to be painted, and not in any state to be introduced  Laughing And Papo aren't very realistic, but unlike Schleich, their quality hasn't gotten any worse, and they have a look that is very much their own - like Julips, for example, they aren't realistic but they have a lot of life and personality. Even their standing horses have motion! So, I would rather spend my money on them. I would have more, but I can't find them for sale in Portugal - the only one I could find was the Arab, in Vasco da Gama, the others were ordered online.
And I love the Barb mare! She in in my wishlist (along with the Percheron foals, and the Breton, and and and...  Very Happy) I haven't been able to find her for sale, though, and I'm keeping myself from looking, as I've spent too much money on models this year, and I can't spend more!  silent
Yes, I do have my hedgehogs, and a Bullyland one in the way, são mesmo super fofinhos, gostava de ter um de estimação  bounce  bounce  I'm looking to make a little collection of them, and get a capybara or two as well Very Happy And maybe some deer and otters... They're all animals I'm very fond of, but there aren't as many to collect as there are horses!

You've found Papo in Vasco da Gama? Do you remember where? I've never found Papo there. There's the Immaginarium with a selection of Schleich and the Presse Linha with the whole Schleich range. I confess that when I go there, my goal is not the shopping Center but Oceanarium instead. Fabulous place with a wonderful shop with several brands as you pointed.
I do collect all foxes, why don't you collect hedgehogs, it could result in a very beautiful collection and it won't ever take to much room. :)  
Money is always a transversal problem to many people, we think it is an exclusive Portuguese phenomenon but it is not. Laughing
By the way, you can find some Papo horses in Lisbon at Rua do Ouro, just next to the entrance to the subway. Not the Barb unfortunately. Crying or Very sad

I don't remember, sadly, though I think the shop has closed already, anyway. It was a very long time ago, and I've looked for them every time I go there, and haven't been able to find them again. Sad For a long time, the only ones I've found are Schleich, like you said in Imaginarium and Presse Linha. Apparently Fnac carries Mojo (they are in their online shop) but I've never seen any in the VG shop... scratch
I could try collecting hedgehogs Very Happy At least the ones easier to get, I doubt I'll try to buy older or more expensive ones until I have a steady income, ahah.
Ooh! Thank you for letting me know. cheers I'll have to drag a friend with me to check it out as I always get lost if I wander around Lisbon on my own!

My Bullyland hedgehog (and a few horses) have arrived, I'll see if I can take photos today Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:46 pm

trovalsa wrote:

I don't remember, sadly, though I think the shop has closed already, anyway. It was a very long time ago, and I've looked for them every time I go there, and haven't been able to find them again. Sad For a long time, the only ones I've found are Schleich, like you said in Imaginarium and Presse Linha. Apparently Fnac carries Mojo (they are in their online shop) but I've never seen any in the VG shop... scratch
I could try collecting hedgehogs Very Happy At least the ones easier to get, I doubt I'll try to buy older or more expensive ones until I have a steady income, ahah.
Ooh! Thank you for letting me know. cheers I'll have to drag a friend with me to check it out as I always get lost if I wander around Lisbon on my own!

My Bullyland hedgehog (and a few horses) have arrived, I'll see if I can take photos today Very Happy

Yes, let me know which hedgehogs do you have, maybe I can find something for you. Very Happy By the way, my favorite hedgehog of all is the newer from CollectA. :)
Half the toy shops in Lisbon have closed during these last years so, probably that shop doesn't exist anymore. It is a fact that FNAC carries Mojo but I have only seen them in the Baixa-Chiado shopping Center. However, it is not hard to find Mojo in Lisbon these days, Science4You shops are selling lots of Mojo (Animal Planet) and also some Maia & Borges. Não são lojas normais mas mas uma espécie de quiosques no meio dos corredores.
Looking forward to see your new aditions! bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:29 am

Hedgehogs are wonderful, and it is fun to collect hedgehogs, even if there aren't very many Very Happy

Gasp ! On TAI I can see that I am missing a curled-up one from AAA, - and also I have to add some more from AAA, and also some composition ones Wink

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:03 am

You have a lovely collection. sunny

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 am

Very nice collection. Those repaints are beautiful Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
trovalsa

trovalsa

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Yes, let me know which hedgehogs do you have, maybe I can find something for you. Very Happy By the way, my favorite hedgehog of all is the newer from CollectA. :)
Half the toy shops in Lisbon have closed during these last years so, probably that shop doesn't exist anymore. It is a fact that FNAC carries Mojo but I have only seen them in the Baixa-Chiado shopping Center. However, it is not hard to find Mojo in Lisbon these days, Science4You shops are selling lots of Mojo (Animal Planet) and also some Maia & Borges. Não são lojas normais mas mas uma espécie de quiosques no meio dos corredores.
Looking forward to see your new aditions! bounce

I only have those Schleich ones, and the Bullyland I posted about below. A small collection, so far, but they all start small!
That's sad Sad I've never seen those Science4You shop things, but I haven't been shopping around Lisbon for quite a while. Still, I will search for them next time I visit, and who knows, I might get myself a couple of new additions. Very Happy There is a toy shop here in Elvas, which sells Schleich and Papo. It's about 30 seconds from where I live, a dangerous location, as I have to restrain myself from stepping inside every time I go shop for groceries Laughing I know there is a toy shop in Badajoz as well, and I think they sell Papo, but I was following my friends around while they shopped so I didn't have much time to check. Rolling Eyes

SUSANNE wrote:
Hedgehogs are wonderful, and it is fun to collect hedgehogs, even if there aren't very many Very Happy

Gasp ! On TAI I can see that I am missing a curled-up one from AAA, - and also I have to add some more from AAA, and also some composition ones Wink

They are lovely! cheers And not there being many means you will spend less money collecting them, ahah! The curled up one is really cute - though I think if I owned it, my cat would quickly turn it into a toy, should she find it. Laughing

Wilorvise wrote:
You have a lovely collection. sunny

lucky luke wrote:
Very nice collection. Those repaints are beautiful Very Happy Applause cheers

Thank you!!

I did get photos of the new additions on Saturday, but sadly didn't have the time to post them until today, as I've been a bit busy with exams. But now they're over, so without further ado, here are the new guys! I'll have to apologise for the photos again, it seems playing around with my camera is not a good idea, as I accidentally set it to take very low resolution photos, so all these are small and terrible. Rolling Eyes

I've never seen CollectA horses for sale in Portugal, (though I know they exist, but the only shop I know of that sells them is in the North!) but I wanted to get my favourites before they were retired, so, I ordered them from MPV. Here's the loot:

The little Hannoverian is very very lovely. His sculpt has to be one of the finest I've ever seen - he really does look real. Sadly, the same couldn't be said for his paint. I've since fixed his markings, his hoof and his mane, and will have to paint the remaining legs where the grey from the hooves has been a bit oversprayed. Rolling Eyes

The Shire mare is beautiful! flower She is very big and solid, and has a very kind eye. Her legs came a bit crooked, so I'll have to figure out how to fix them, as the hot water trick didn't seem to work. :/

The Clydesdale cheers This guy is lovely to just hold. I'm not sure if it's his weight, his shape, or both, but I've been finding myself picking him up and carrying him around just for the sake of it. Laughing He'll be painted, as his colour is a bit bright, right now, for my taste. He suffers from crooked legs too.

The Percheron mare I love you Percherons are my favourite breed, so this girl has been in my wishlist ever since the 2015 models were announced. I'm super glad to have gotten her, even though, as some others have pointed out, her hooves are massive!

And the Andalusian - I was torn between this one and the Lusitano, but finally decided to get this guy. He is made of a lighter and softer plastic than the others, a bit like the Schleich shires. (or mine, at least?... Laughing ) The difference in weight is really obvious! He also gets scratched more easily, and seems to have gotten a few scrapes from nothing other than peacefully hanging around my desk... scratch

And, last but not least, a little one that decided to jump into my shopping cart Very Happy The Bullyland hedgehog. He's very small and very cute, though he seems to be lacking ears!

His lack of ears doesn't seem to get in the way of friendship, though...

Bonus pony: cyclops

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:41 pm

Congrats on your new additions Very Happy Is your Hanoverian really that dark? He looks black! Shocked

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:40 pm

You have fun additions. sunny congrats

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:29 am

Nice additions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:41 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trovalsa

trovalsa

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:00 am

Thank you!! I love you

LeeAnn, he is not quite that dark, the colour is a bit difficult to capture correctly. This photo shows his colour a bit better:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 pm

CollectA horses are really great, I really love them and you got some great ones. Very Happy
The brand was not so illusive in Lisbon not long ago, El Corte Ingles, B e A BA, 4Kids, were some shops in Lisbon selling them. Now El Corte Ingles is selling Mojo, I guess and two others just closed. I also have to acquire my CollectA wildlife online because now I can't find them there and it is not possible for a collector of wildlife figures to live without CollectA.
Thanks for telling which hedgehogs do you own, if I find any missing in your collection among my figures, I'll let you know. Very Happy
Hahah, a shop 30 seconds away, ... é já ali! ... como diria o mais tradicional dos alentejanos. Laughing

trovalsa

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:47 am

Thank you! I must say, I've fallen in love with them as well. I doubt it is the last time I buy them, even though it gets expensive to always order them from abroad.
I've never seen them in Lisbon! I don't think I usually go to those shops though, I had no idea El Corte Ingles sold models at all! I thought it was a clothes shop Laughing A única loja que sei que vende é em Aveiro... Ou seja, longe Very Happy Uma amiga comprou lá alguns.
Ooh thank you!
Quase não é preciso sair da cama lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb   My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb Empty

Back to top Go down

My Collection :) - a parcel from Roger & Christmas finds - 13th Feb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: