Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*

Go down 
+23
WhiteLightning Wolf
under-water
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Anne from Norway
Jetty
Chris Sweetman
Ana
leonbenefit
Carola
Gwaine
lucky luke
Dum_my
Tiermann
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
landrover
Wilorvise
raccoonhat21
Roger
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 14:48

Wonderful and varied additions! Very Happy I love especially the Kaiyodo fox, Nayab gazelle and the Komodo dragon... is it hte Colorata one? Shocked Very Happy

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 14:56

Yes it is. It's a good one!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 15:20

Anne from Norway wrote:
Yes it is. It's a good one!

Interesting, it made me revisit a nice discussion about komodo dragons Fernando started some years ago on forum as you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :) I am being positive towards the Papo komodo dragon but all these years later, it is not hard for me to recognize that Colorata did a brilliant work even if I don't know it in person. As I say in these cases, changing opinion is not lack of coherence but keeping could be easily an act of stubbornness. Laughing

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 17:43

Phantastic Anne Wonderful and varied additions! Very Happy cheers cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 18:04

Great additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 18:06

Beautyful and varied flock , - a whole, little collection here cheers
I think I know the brand of most of them, but not the four reptiles ? Shocked

Congratulations with your new beauties Applause

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 23:22

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful and varied flock , - a whole, little collection here cheers
I think I know the brand of most of them, but not the four reptiles  ? Shocked

Congratulations with your new beauties Applause

The reptiles are all Colorata.
Back to top Go down
ezra18

ezra18

Country/State : VIC

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2016, 06:25

LOVE your collections of different animals from different brands!
They're all so interesting to look at Very Happy Applause

Also, is that brown snake from S&N ?
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2016, 07:13

ezra18 wrote:
LOVE your collections of different animals from different brands!
They're all so interesting to look at Very Happy Applause  

Also, is that brown snake from S&N ?

Yes, that's right! And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016, 10:45

I have gotten so many new animals lately it's almost embarassing.... Razz
So I will show them little by little otherwise this post would be way too long.

First of all I finally got the Schleich Fighter Elephant, which I have been wanting for a long time. I don't actually collect "toys", so nothing other that pure animal and no human figurines or fantasy, but since I am an elephant collector I had to make an exception for this one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then I completely fell for this supercute collection of cats

Then I found an ad from someone selling a lot of random animals, and I actually found some nice things in the lot

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016, 13:07

The biggest surprises are when we get some random figures. They're often a step forward to new series, new brands, new kind of figures. Congratulations for all your additions and I am looking forward to see what have you found more. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016, 16:27

Nice newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016, 16:52

Such wonderful and precious models cheers

Actually it is the first time I see that beautyful fighter elephant with all the tack and people, - amazing and very beautyful. I surely understand that you needed it for your collection !!!

AND The Neargo collection 4 !!!! Shocked
Do they have the little papers telling their names and such ? We certainly need them for TAI bounce bounce .-..please Embarassed Very Happy

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016, 17:10

These are some amazing new figures!  That elephant in particular is impressive!  I've noticed Schleich seemed to have pulled out all the stops in the past when creating animals for their fantasy lines.  They often seemed to be much more detailed than the regular versions. I can definitely see why you wanted this sculpture since it's absolutely covered in detail.  It would be hard for most collectors to resist.

I love your collection of kittens too.  Their poses resemble ones I've seen countless times in real cats.  You also found some fantastic figures in your lot, particularly the Bullyland spaniel and CollectA fjord.
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 13:01

I see that I haven't updated this thread for months, and I have gotten loads of new animals since then. I will start by presenting what I got for Christmas from my husband - his gift was to let me order anything I wanted from Germany and have it shipped to his parents house in Hungary, where we spent Christmas. That way we saved a lot on shipping, and avoided the 25% customs tax that we pay on anything we have sent directly to Norway. In addition I bought some Papo, Schleich and MoJos while there, stuff I can't find here. So my collection has grown a LOT!

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 13:06

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 13:23

SO much beauty in one go !!!! cheers

Your husband is a brave man...imagine being allowed to get "Anything you want" Razz

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 13:26

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 13:33

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 15:51

Can you go on ??? WOW affraid cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 18:47

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017, 21:23

Mojö rules! monkey

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017, 11:54

Some of the 2017 horses finally got to the local store here, so I picked up a few of them:

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017, 12:47

CONGRATULATIONS cheers

I really like the Haflingers..and the Andalusian...they are all beautyful, and your pictures are great Applause

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017, 13:00

How does it say Updated March 16th in the title? I didn´t write that, is it something automatic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next