Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*

Go down 
+23
WhiteLightning Wolf
under-water
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Anne from Norway
Jetty
Chris Sweetman
Ana
leonbenefit
Carola
Gwaine
lucky luke
Dum_my
Tiermann
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
landrover
Wilorvise
raccoonhat21
Roger
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:39 am

A dedicated collection of turtles is surely a fantastic idea! Your kid has a very good taste! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:53 am

Roger wrote:
A dedicated collection of turtles is surely a fantastic idea! Your kid has a very good taste! Very Happy

I agree with you. is fantastic.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:11 pm

They are wonderful cheers I love turtles also Applause

The set here is really extraordinary, and a great flock to boarden your son's ( And other people's) knowledge of the wonderful world of turtles study Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Yay more than Schleich! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Great additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:17 pm

I had an appointment to get new glasses, and it's not my fault that the optician was right next to a Toys R Us! I mean, it was out of my hands! I just had to buy some animals! :-)
They only have Schleich there, so these fellows got to come home with me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I also got these two in the mail. These are my very first Colorata figures. They are cute enough, but they don't really fit in with the rest of my collection so I probably won't be getting more. But it's nice to have seen them!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Congrats Smile

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Great additions! Congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Anne from Norway wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:
Great collection. Are you planning on expanding beyond Schleich?

Yes, Schleich has just been the natural choice because that's the only thing found in the stores here. I hardly knew of other brands until recently. But after discovering this forum it's like a whole new world has been opened up! I see so many gorgeous models here, I definitely don't want to limit myself to one brand anymore! This forum is dangerous for my bank account... Razz

It is indeed Anne Very Happy

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Anne from Norway wrote:
I had an appointment to get new glasses, and it's not my fault that the optician was right next to a Toys R Us! I mean, it was out of my hands! I just had to buy some animals! :-)

Now I see (no pun intended! Very Happy ) the visit to the opticians was the excuse to get more animals!

And they are rather nice too.

Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Love that stretching cat....... I love you
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Great additions! Congrats Very Happy Applause flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:59 am

Nice additions, especially the Colorata figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:22 am

That's really a good excuse! lol!
I want to congratulate you for all your additions, I have also a special preference for your Colorata, especially the giant anteater. I know that when we are used with something like Schleich or similar, it is not easy to fall in love with a Colorata figure, they are completely different in all regards. I believe with time you'll learn loving them but, if you ever feel tired of your anteater, I know a perfect place in my collection for it! Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:42 am

Poor Kiki, no toy's shop near my optician No Laughing

Congratulation for your newcomers and congratulation for tasting other brands. Despite I have a bias for them, Colorata have a special style and I understand you don't like it so much, they are very different from Schleich.

I'm glad STS gave you the keys to new perspectives and I'm so sorry for your wallet Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Congratulations with your great, new models cheers

I love the cat and the foal very much. drunken
And I also love the colorata models, but I surely understand your reaction too.
They aren't toyAnimalModels really. More like decorative plastic items, aren't they ? scratch

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:52 am

I'm liking the Coloratas more and more - the trick was just to put them on a different shelf than the Schleich! :-)

Today I got my very first Kaiyodo. They are of a much more fragile plastic than I'm used to, and unfortunately two out of three arrived with broken legs! But nothing that a little glue couldn't fix!

My son ( being a normal 8 year old boy I guess) is really into amphibians, reptiles, spiders and all things creepy, so that's where we started!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:36 am

WOW ! They are beautyful cheers

Laughing Laughing I remember my son at that age, he got completely hysterical when I removed spider webs in his room affraid

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Nice additions :)

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:47 pm

We have a lot of new additions lately. Things expanded fast once we decided to collect more than just Schleich. And with some help from great new friends here on the forum, I have my verh furst Safari, Papo and CollectA animals. I'll be showing them a little at the time ( since there are quite a few), I'm in the process of taking pictures and cataloguing them.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Need that caribou!!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:08 pm

Wow! You really know what to get, beautiful animals they are!
Aaawww, that possum is so cute!

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Lovely additons, congratulations, Anne! cheers I really like the way you're cataloging your figurines/photographs, very neat Wink Oooh, I'd love to have that sea otter and opossum mom I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Fantastic choices cheers

I love each and every one of them bounce Applause Very Happy Very Happy

under-water

under-water

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Very nice additions! Applause I like the felines with their cubs, very cute, and the opossum mom too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next