Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer moose question ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Breyer moose question ? Empty
PostSubject: Breyer moose question ?   Breyer moose question ? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 am

I am negotiating one Breyer moose.

But I need pictures of him. There are different colours..

Who have one ?, please pictures and your opinion of this figure. question

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer moose question ?   Breyer moose question ? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:36 am

I don't have one but I've seen them in person and they're quite nice. Huge though, so be aware of that Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer moose question ?   Breyer moose question ? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:20 am

I don't personally have one myself, but the colors it looks like they come in is a solid shaded dark brown, brown with cream legs and antlers, a tan version, or white. I only have the elk (my only traditional size non horse model... so far...) so I could share a photo of that to give you a rough idea, but I've never seen the moose in person so I can't say how the two compare. I hope this helps a little. Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer moose question ?   Breyer moose question ? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:04 am

Have you looked here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? Very Happy

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Breyer moose question ?   Breyer moose question ? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:19 am

Some pictures of different variations :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Breyer moose question ?   Breyer moose question ? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Thanks my friends, excelent link. sunny sunny sunny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer moose question ?   Breyer moose question ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer moose question ?
Page 1 of 1