Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  

 

 News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 26899

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Susanne, I really hope you recover soon from your shoulder. It is very kind from you all your effort to keep showing your figures. Very Happy I have no shoulder problems and I still haven't presented my wonderful new figures that you gave me. pale flower
I hope that scorpion is as nice as the European wolf spider. bounce
Interesting, you always notice everything, it is really mistranslated, it should be giant pangolin instead
once the Deutsch name is correct. Pangolins are also known as scaly anteaters but definitively not as giant anteaters once that name is already attributed to another even more wonderful creature. It was very clever from Schleich giving us a pangolin instead of a new giant anteater, it is also fantastic that it represents a different species of Mojö Fun figure. Who told Schleich is dead? cheers

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada
Age : 45
Joined : 2013-11-06
Posts : 1344

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:48 pm

I have avoided Schleich for a while--But I might just need that Dunkleosteus!

The Safari still looks better to me though.

_________________
Looking for animal figures? I have an actual online store, out of Canada! Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States
Age : 26
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 895

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:30 am

Oh dear, Susanne, I hope your shoulder starts to feel better!!! *hugs*

All those wonderful new additions! The Schleich dalmatians certainly look better in person than they do in the stock photos and I am in love with the new Schleich leopard!

Congrats on all and I hope you feel better soon!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] -FALLON- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2165

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 1:41 am

Thank you so much for these pictures Susanne, I really hope that you can make some walkarounds soon, but first I hope that you'll get well soon. And congratulations! cheers

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2604

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 2:31 am

Congrats Susanne and thanks for the photos. So sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope you will get well soon.


Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-08-24
Posts : 2211

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 2:47 am

Oh wow. :) Nice additions. (isn't the 41st of July is the best day of July so far Wink? )

_________________
Laura
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 4169

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 4:29 am


Many additions,Susanne. Applause

I want the dunkleousteos, in my list now.

congrats sunny sunny

_________________
FERNANDO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 34778

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 7:35 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-09-27
Posts : 518

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 12:02 am

Great catch Susanne sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 68
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 35773

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:31 am

Thankyou very much dear friends !
I am sure my shoulder will soon get better with all those good wishes cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 68
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 35773

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:51 pm

About 3-4 weeks ago, Kosta showed some models he had got on Aliexpress, and I found them absolutely irresistable. Embarassed

Friday I got them too  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A fantastic Tibetan Mastiff, and an Alpaca.
At first I thougt the grey one was a llama, but checking pictures of real animals I think it is an alpaca which has just had the wool clipped Very Happy

They are unmarked and I don't know what brand they are or where they were made.
here are the rest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thankyou very much for finding these, and sharing the link , dear Kosta !

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 3393

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:35 pm

Great Tibetan Mastiff- a great find!! Smile Smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 68
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 35773

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks, Taylor ! sunny

Yes, that dog is wonderful, isn't it ? Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States
Age : 26
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 895

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 pm

Oooo! Wonderful additions, Suzanne! I spotted some of those on eBay the other day and was wondering myself as to what brand or company makes them. They are very nicely detailed and painted. I ended up buying a wolf figure from the seller that had these same animals and many more figures I have never seen before. I wonder if this wolf figure is made by the same mystery company as your latest additions?

I'm hoping we can identify them some day!

Here's the stock photo picture of the mystery wolf:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] -FALLON- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 6143

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Wonderful new additions Susanne!

And that wolf looks fantastic, I can only hope to track one down someday. drunken

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 26899

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 am

I knew you would do everything to get these! Alpacas are wonderful and very original while the Mastiff is just precious and a unmissable piece for a collector of dog figures. Very Happy
Kosta is often bringing us some unknown China figures and often with a good level of quality. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oooo! Wonderful additions, Suzanne! I spotted some of those on eBay the other day and was wondering myself as to what brand or company makes them. They are very nicely detailed and painted. I ended up buying a wolf figure from the seller that had these same animals and many more figures I have never seen before. I wonder if this wolf figure is made by the same mystery company as your latest additions?

I'm hoping we can identify them some day!

Here's the stock photo picture of the mystery wolf:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Figures Susanne posted are unmarked and as far as we know they're all farm animals. Very Happy
About the wolf, it seems to be from another Chinese company, it is Hongshao, you can see more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
These figures are marked with a lionhead logo. study Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States
Age : 26
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 895

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I knew you would do everything to get these! Alpacas are wonderful and very original while the Mastiff is just precious and a unmissable piece for a collector of dog figures. Very Happy
Kosta is often bringing us some unknown China figures and often with a good level of quality. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oooo! Wonderful additions, Suzanne! I spotted some of those on eBay the other day and was wondering myself as to what brand or company makes them. They are very nicely detailed and painted. I ended up buying a wolf figure from the seller that had these same animals and many more figures I have never seen before. I wonder if this wolf figure is made by the same mystery company as your latest additions?

I'm hoping we can identify them some day!

Here's the stock photo picture of the mystery wolf:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Figures Susanne posted are unmarked and as far as we know they're all farm animals. Very Happy
About the wolf, it seems to be from another Chinese company, it is Hongshao, you can see more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
These figures are marked with a lionhead logo. study Very Happy

Very interesting! I did not know about these before!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] -FALLON- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest
Age : 38
Joined : 2015-03-02
Posts : 398

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:37 am

Wonderful additions, Susanne! I love their adorable furry faces. I love you Congrats! cheers

_________________
Jessica
Schleich | Safari Ltd. | CollectA | Papo | Mojö Fun | Bullyland | Yowie | Little Critterz | Breyer | et al...
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3725

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Congratulations my friend cheers
I`m very happy that you got these models.
They have their charm and I like them :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3725

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I knew you would do everything to get these! Alpacas are wonderful and very original while the Mastiff is just precious and a unmissable piece for a collector of dog figures. Very Happy
Kosta is often bringing us some unknown China figures and often with a good level of quality. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oooo! Wonderful additions, Suzanne! I spotted some of those on eBay the other day and was wondering myself as to what brand or company makes them. They are very nicely detailed and painted. I ended up buying a wolf figure from the seller that had these same animals and many more figures I have never seen before. I wonder if this wolf figure is made by the same mystery company as your latest additions?

I'm hoping we can identify them some day!

Here's the stock photo picture of the mystery wolf:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Figures Susanne posted are unmarked and as far as we know they're all farm animals. Very Happy
About the wolf, it seems to be from another Chinese company, it is Hongshao, you can see more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
These figures are marked with a lionhead logo. study Very Happy

Very interesting! I did not know about these before!

Hello Fallon :)
You can see this Hongshao wolf from Anasta`s (another wolf fan) walkaround : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And soon I`ll show walkarounds of 3 more Hongshao models Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 68
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 35773

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.....
And soon I`ll show walkarounds of 3 more Hongshao models Wink

cheers cheers cheers

...and soon I will show som very, very, very extraordinary news from the Bulgarian Kosta - brand Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3725

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


...and soon I will show som very, very, very extraordinary news from the Bulgarian Kosta - brand Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cheers bounce cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 34778

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Congratulations Susanne for this new and phantastic chinese stuff. Believe me, you will see some more beautys i hope soon :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-03-01
Posts : 206

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Congrats, the tibetan mastiff is very nice !

_________________
Atelier Fraxinus ~ Lythrum Collection ~ DA
Custom model horses and other figures
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 68
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 35773

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Thankyou, Andreas and Aurélia cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sponsored content




News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)
Back to top 
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: