Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhapsody in Black walkaround?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ezra18

ezra18

Country/State : VIC

Rhapsody in Black walkaround? Empty
PostSubject: Rhapsody in Black walkaround?   Rhapsody in Black walkaround? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:19 am

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any of you have the traditional Rhapsody in Black and could make a walk around of her?
I haven't come across one of her yet on this forum and haven't been able to find many pictures of her on the internet and
was hoping to see her from other angles before adding her to my collection for sure Smile

Thanks guys help would be much apprectiated Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody in Black walkaround?   Rhapsody in Black walkaround? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:07 am

I think it is not available yet scratch

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody in Black walkaround?   Rhapsody in Black walkaround? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi ezra Very Happy

As Susanne says, she's not available yet Wink Breyer just released her on the website, so they should be arriving soon.

ezra18

Country/State : VIC

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody in Black walkaround?   Rhapsody in Black walkaround? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Ohh Okay that makes sense then, thanks LeeAnn and Susanne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody in Black walkaround?   Rhapsody in Black walkaround? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhapsody in Black walkaround?
Page 1 of 1