Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrakai's newcomers for 2011

Go down 
+22
dlfrogman
Tiermann
Sumo
Arnaud
Vivien
lucky luke
Mastiffcat
ken yeo
Cyhyraeth
Taos
Philter4
Wildheart
Rio
widukind
bmathison1972
Kristie
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Kikimalou
Roger
Arrakai
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 pm

WOW !!!!!!

Yes, a large heard of Reisler- camels bounce cheers
Where do you find all those Reislers ? Very Happy

And a fantastic camel, Uinatathere, and..and.. WOW drunken
How large are the fish, please ?

I LOVE Donkey also, especially with Eddie Murphy`s voice Laughing
And the cat ! Lovely little kitty, kitty aarrrhw drunken Laughing

Congratulations with all your great news flower sunny

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm

WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Big congratulation!! A phantastic lot of rare animals. cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:40 pm

CONGRATULATION again!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Great additions and a nice way to end the year! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 pm

OK, now your collection is already bigger than Torben's! What a Face Laughing
I told it sometime ago and I was sure! affraid
Congratulations, those are nice additions for a extra hard collector! :)
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 am

Congratulations on some wonderful additions.
Great choices on the sea life, those are many of my favorites.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:14 am

Wonderful stuff cheers cheers I really like those Heroes from Schleich with their companion animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:16 am

Congrats Anna!!

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:38 am

Congrats Anna!

You always have such great additions! I can't wait to see what you add in 2012. Very Happy

-KRistie
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:42 am

Arrakai wrote:
A little late, but here are the last schleich animals I got last year Very Happy

As a combined birthday/christmas gift from my mum, I got five sets from schleich!
And that is especially amazing, since my mum often nag about my hobby, she doesnt like that I spend so much money on toy-animals
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When it first came out, I thought the croc was the same as the old croc, just different colors. But it turned out to be a complet new model, so of course I had to get it Laughing
I still miss the porcupine, the dressage set and the eventing horse set, but I´m planning to buy them this year :)

From my dad and little brother, I got all the 2011 schleich I was still missing, plus the grand danois with pup I was still missing from 2010 cheers
CONGRAT'S I LOVE THEM,, WHERE DID YOU GET THIS, THERE INCREDEBLE !!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops

As a christmas gift to myself, I got a bunch of sea-animals

I also found a coupple of old ones last month Very Happy

Two old cows with calves. The funny thing is, the calves patterns dont look at al like the ones in the gaschers catalog scratch Maybe I will try to find the other variations to :)

And lastly, the oldest lion (not counting classic) and the old version giraffe (I had the lighter version from befor, so now I have both cheers )

It´s exiting to see what this new year brings to my collection bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 am

Fantastic new additions Anna! cheers
There is some really great stuff between them! Very Happy

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 am

Nice gifts Anna! cheers Your collection is impressive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:10 pm

That's a lot of new stuff! Congrats!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Wow! Great additions Anna! Congratulations! Your collection is amazing and growing in fantastic speed cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Great additions, congratulations!
The small kudu is generic Chinese figure, in some countries shipped as "The Nine Products" together with hyena, ostrich, flamingo, baboon, gnu and scimitar oryx, some days ago I found in one local store in the Czech Republic that set slightly modified (the scimitar oryx is missing here) and sold as "Animal Kingdom".
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:46 pm

@Sumo; Thanx for the help cheers The little horses are realy nice, I wonder if there are any more of those breyer copies. (I dont realy like "real" breyer. They are realy good looking, but too fragile for my taste, and in many cases, too big)

@Vivien; Yes, they are two different lots, some are finer than other, but I like all of them. Very Happy

@Harriet; I dont know, it doesnt have any marking under scratch But it´s sure wonderful I love you

@Susanne; Thanx, glad you liked them, and thanx for identify the camels as riesler Very Happy
The fishes are about 2cm, I think.
Yes, of course it has to be Eddie Murphy, otherwise it´s not donkey for real. Pus in boots are also great, and I cant wait for his movie cheers

@Widukind, Ken yeo, Ana; Thanx guys Very Happy

@Roger; Yes it sure is. I hope this year will be as good, or even better, when it comes to animals bounce

@Jarda; thanx for the explenation on the kudu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

@Widukind; Thanx Andreas Very Happy

@Tiermann; Yes, there are soo much beautiful sea-animals, unfortunetly, they are often very expensive, and since they are so big, they are hard to find place for Rolling Eyes But I will get all of them... someday Very Happy

@Dlfrogman; Yes, they are great, but expensive (but these of course, I got for free. Thanx mum!)
I still miss the porcupine, but I´m getting that one this year cheers

@Ken yeo; Thanx cheers

@Izzy; Thanx kristie Very Happy I cant wait eather Laughing I know I will buy the new 2012, the dressage and eventing horse sets and the porcupine, but I have no idéa what kind of other animals I might find. Hopefully some great retired schleich (maybe even the black and white beagle drunken Hey, a girl can dream, right Laughing )

@Willybacoman; Thanx Willy Very Happy

@Wildheart; Thanx mihnea cheers

@Roger; Well, I dont know about that Laughing I don t know how many animals torben have, but I think he still have more than me, at least in quality, if not in quantity Wink

But the quality of my collection have grown a lot the last year, since I sorted out and got rid of a lot of "junk" animals, that just took up space (I think I sorted out about 1500 animals or more) and now I´m more selective with what I buy Very Happy

This is what I got so far when it comes to "good" animals;

Schleich; 616 (plus 63 mini, cute creatures and classics)
Bullyland; 257
Safari; 296
Papo; 142
CollectA; 70
Dinosaurs (schleich, bully, safari, papo); 58

and a few of the others;

Britains ltd; 142
k&m and PV; 222
AAA; 202
New-ray; 83
chap mei; 55
bugs; 277
sealife; 336

And about 4500 more (reisler, old ones, top-toy, funrise, m.e.g, farm, horses, dogs, cats, wild, dinosaurs, snakes, lizzards etc etc etc)
So, sure, it´s a pretty big collection Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 pm

That's really impressive! I think that the only brand I have more figures than you is Mojo Fun! Laughing But it will change very soon, I'm sure! flower
You must make a website with all of your collection. I'd loved to see all of your Safari and Britaiins! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Roger wrote:
That's really impressive! I think that the only brand I have more figures than you is Mojo Fun! Laughing But it will change very soon, I'm sure! flower
You must make a website with all of your collection. I'd loved to see all of your Safari and Britaiins! What a Face

Hmm, I´m not sure I have the knowlege or time to do that, but you can see most of my collection here; (not including the last additions since summer 2011)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(schleich, safari, papo etc are at the bottom)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Very impressive Anna! Shocked
I am sure your collection is bigger then Torbens, as he sold almost everything, and his name is now "The Collector without collection", but you never know if he is starting again some day...
And your collection is bigger then mine to, because you are able to buy more then me, specially the last months...
Very good collecting anyway! cheers

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Fantastic lot of new animals Anna! Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:19 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Very impressive Anna! Shocked
I am sure your collection is bigger then torbens, as he sold almost everything, and his name is now "The Collector without collection", but you never know if he is starting again some day...
And your collection is bigger then mine to, because you are able to buy more then me, specially the last months...
Very good collecting anyway! cheers

He did? Shocked Oh, I did not know that. So sad, he had such a wonderful collection No

@Ana; Thanx cheers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah, but sometimes other things in life are more important then collecting animal-models, like a new house for example! Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:15 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yeah, but sometimes other things in life are more important then collecting animal-models, like a new house for example! Wink

Laughing Laughing Yes, sometimes we have to make a choice Rolling Eyes

Many years ago when I was studying, I had to make a choice : Did I want to smoke, or did I want to eat for the next 6 months ... scratch What a Face

As I am still here, you can guess what I chose geek lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Laughing Laughing Yes, sometimes we have to make a choice Rolling Eyes

Many years ago when I was studying, I had to make a choice : Did I want to smoke, or did I want to eat for the next 6 months ... scratch What a Face

As I am still here, you can guess what I chose geek lol!

Laughing Laughing I'm glad you are here and I'm proud of your choices! flower cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrakai's newcomers for 2011
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next