Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D

Go down 
+5
landrover
hawkins_zh
Tarunyada
Roger
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D Empty
PostSubject: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Julie has opened a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about how to make AAA on TAI a super place to find info about this strangely elusive brand Very Happy

For fear that the Elephants may "drown" in the discussion, I take the liberty to start this topic about AAA elephants only elephant elephant

I have these two
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From the Bullyland catalogue 1992, I can see that the grey one must be a cow, and the yellowish-grey one is just "An adult elephant"

But I know there are several others, bot small and large, adult and calves...please if you will show pictures if you have others. Very Happy

Please don't refrain from showing, even if you are not happy with the quality of your photo.
The quest at the moment is to get an overview of which elephant models are out these Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:46 pm

I don't have AAA elephants but these made to Bullyland is a good start to have a good overview.
Your's seem to be the 2nd generation adulte and cow from 1st generation, isn't it?
I think Simone has the 2nd generation calf and Sergey lots of them. Laughing

There are also these two from Torben that had them all:

From Torben's website:

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Great, Roger ! So that is already 7 different ones cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Well done, Susanne, I was doubting if I should bring them to attention more in the AAA on TAi topic, but creating a whole topic for elephants alone is even better! cheers

Here is my AAA elephant:

When I see it in your Bullyland catalogue, I assume that it's a baby elephant, not just a small sized one. Can you tell me what your catalogue says? Smile
When I'm home again I shall see if I own any other AAA elephant!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Thankyou Julie . Very Happy

Ohh! So cute ! I think that it is a young calf, because African elefants have tusks when they are grow up Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:25 am

More two calves almost cartoonish from impressive Doc's collection:

Miguel is showing here a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
We could confirm with him, he talks about AAA style. scratch

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:11 am

Great topic of AAA elephant! I hope I will have time to show all my AAA elephant~~~~In fact, AAA have many scales elephants from small to large. But for me, I like normal scale to fit with other brands.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:33 am

hawkins_zh wrote:
Great topic of AAA elephant! I hope I will have time to show all my AAA elephant~~~~In fact, AAA have many scales elephants from small to large. But for me, I like normal scale to fit with other brands.

That would be fantastic Zhang! With the help of everyone we can build a huge AAA source for collectors and everyone will win with it once AAA have figures to all tastes. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:00 am

Roger wrote:
hawkins_zh wrote:

That would be fantastic Zhang! With the help of everyone we can build a huge AAA source for collectors and everyone will win with it once AAA have figures to all tastes. Very Happy

cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:04 am

I borrowed this picture from Ebay. The picture belongs to our Emma-Jumpinglemurs  Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Great Susanne, so it completes the family of cute babies.
So, at least 4 elephant families are already known. elephant

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Yes ! 4 families of Elephants elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Slowly we may get an idea of the extended range of the AAA models, - the primates are not going to be easy either Laughing

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:40 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I borrowed this picture from Ebay. The picture belongs to our Emma-Jumpinglemurs  Very Happy

This picture is fantastic, I like this elephant family.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Yes ! They are so cute Very Happy

hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:32 am

SUSANNE wrote:

This family picture is so great! I only saw three of them before. Now the new little one is known to me.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:06 am

Here are some pictures(not mine)

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:08 am

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:29 am

Thanks Zhang! I know the toy industry is ginving a step forward in terms of realistic figures but AAA always did a great work, mainly considering how was the average quality of other brands at the time. :)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:39 pm

After a busy weekend in which I made 149 overdue photographs of animal figurines (of which around 45 AAA figurines), I only have these two AAA elephant to show (dice for size):

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Nice picture, they look ready for a circus performance. Laughing

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Here is the only AAA Elephant I have...
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 pm

I have this AAA elephant

I was looking for info on him for my personal catalogue, but I haven't found any. Now I see he is in the 1992 Bullyland catalogue? How come, I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:40 pm

He is WONDERFUL cheers

I have copied the picture, - time to work a little on AAA on TAI again Very Happy

Thankyou VERY much, Anne flower

PS : How old is your personnal catalogue ?

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:04 pm

But how come he is in the Bullyland catalogue (your first entry in this thread?) Is AAA part of Bullyland?
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:14 pm

AAA and Bullyland once shared the same molds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D   AAA Elephants for for TAI  :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Elephants for for TAI :-D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next