Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review

Go down 
+4
Saien
widukind
SUSANNE
costicuba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review Empty
PostSubject: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:51 am

Hi all,
I want to share with you, one very very nice review of this great, new model by Papo.
I realy liked the review, so I hope, that will be useful for you Wink

Here is the video :

..and let`s don`t forget : `` ... it look`s fantastic `` ... `` ..it is absolutely fantastic `` Laughing
... when you see the video, you will understand, for what I`m talking about lol!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:48 am

Great video Applause Thankyou, Kosta cheers flower

I agree, this model is absolutely...absolutely...WOW !!!

But it seems that I am not the only one who can't do him justice on a computer screen.
The colours are so nice in real, - not just dark . And the pose is quite dynamic in spite of his feet looking solidly stuck on the ground ...this video is wonderful, and model is even more so Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:49 am

Great :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Amazing model! cheers Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:17 pm

I had one in hands this afternoon... And no money to spend... Sad I am crying now Crying or Very sad My shelves are crying Crying or Very sad My camera is crying Crying or Very sad My Lightroom is crying Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Poor Kiki.

Thank you very much for this nice review Kosta Very Happy

I hope I will do a terrific walkaround soon bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I hope I will do a terrific walkaround soon bounce  Wink

I hope so also cheers Wink

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Oh, Susanne, you have this great model already cheers
It look`s realy realy nice made it...

I`m happy you like it guys

Ah Kiki Mad Sad
I realy hope, that very soon you will get this great croc Crocodile

And I hope, I`ll get it too ... I want it soon..I want it bad Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I hope I will do a terrific walkaround soon bounce  Wink

I hope so also cheers Wink

bounce bounce bounce

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:42 am

Thank you for sharing the video, Kosta! At first, I thought you made this video and wanted to congratulate you nice new model in collection Very Happy
Very good review, I think the model will not come to my collection as I don't collect prehistoric creatures but I do think it is really impressive and wonderfully sculpted model Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:45 am

Ana wrote:
Thank you for sharing the video, Kosta! At first, I thought you made this video and wanted to congratulate you nice new model in collection Very Happy
Very good review, I think the model will not come to my collection as I don't collect prehistoric creatures but I do think it is really impressive and wonderfully sculpted model Very Happy

Thank you Anna :))
Yeah, I just like how the guy express his feelings about the model :) And he paying attention to many details :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Well, a bit like Anna, I confess I got disappointed with the introduction. I was expecting something like that:
- "Hello, my name is Kosta and I will make a tutorial to explain how to put prehistoric crocs to dance."
Then, Kosta could grab the tail of the croc and start rotating it like a a cowboy lasso or something like that. Wink
Life is not always as we expect and I ended trying to enjoy a walk around of a figure that is much more incredible than I thought! Shocked
Now it is my turn to stop dancing once I am getting dizzy. drunken

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Roger wrote:
Well, a bit like Anna, I confess I got disappointed with the introduction. I was expecting something like that:
- "Hello, my name is Kosta and I will make a tutorial to explain how to put prehistoric crocs to dance."
Then, Kosta could grab the tail of the croc and start rotating it like a a cowboy lasso or something like that. Wink
Life is not always as we expect and I ended trying to enjoy a walk around of a figure that is much more incredible than I thought! Shocked
Now it is my turn to stop dancing once I am getting dizzy. drunken

Hahaha Roger, you are crazy Crocodile I love that ! lol!
... Kosta, dancing with prehistoric crocodile ..that is sound very ..hmm..interesting Laughing

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review EmptyThu May 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Great video! That piece is amazing without a doubt! Definitely added to my want list!!! Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review   Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Kaprosuchus - video Review
Page 1 of 1