Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki

Go down 
+47
lucky luke
Stripedhyena
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Balaenoptera
Bowhead Whale
teardrop
Katarzyna
Numa
Hippocollector
sunny
eternity
jarda
thebritfarmer
D14D
Birdsage
Babdo
George
Jill
Roy-Swetsie
cmj3
Bonnie
Pardofelis
Edropkilla
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
Taos
Duck-Anch-Amun
Shanti
spacelab
Advicot
bmathison1972
Steve170
pipsxlch
aschuck
Tiermann
Dutch Bear
Liiolii
Kikimalou
costicuba
landrover
Bloodrayne
Ana
Wilorvise
NightLioness
SUSANNE
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 10:10 pm

Can you see it now?
Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 A6387b2876800654

Hippocollector

Country/State : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 10:14 pm

No, theres only a link of the picture and when i click it it gives me a too many redirects error
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 10:20 pm

Hippocollector wrote:
No, theres only a link of the picture and when i click it it gives me a too many redirects error

Very strange, try this link that goes directly to the Nayab page
https://www.nayab.com.hk/index.php?c=product&a=detail&id=15

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 10:24 pm

Oh yeah the second on the image at the gottom at the left. The paintjobs alot better on the one i have tho
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 10:47 pm

OK, so this one is from the set #560 of the 12 Assorted animals 2.5 inches.
What about the other?

Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2012

It comes in some different paintjob quality and depends of the brand specifications. Nayab is just a manufacturer and as they're only marked China we rarely know which exact brand sells it.

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 3:29 pm

I searched everywhere and i couldnt find anything sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Hippocollector

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 3:31 pm

Heres some toys for taw that were missing
Toymajor 1998 hippo (the one on taw is smal size, this is the normal size) Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2013 Sunman hippopotamus Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2014 Fast champ hippopotamus Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2015 Unknown maker, turkey Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2016 Unknown maker, turkey Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2017 Toymajor 1998 african elephant Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2018 Toymajor 1998 Zebra Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2019
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:01 pm

About Nayab, I will probably make a compilation of all catalogued Nayab hippos but it will take some time. It might help you sorting some unbranded figures in your collection.
Thanks for these last pictures but Toy Major is another brand which requires a few aditional informations to help us sorting them correctly.
Toy Major has loads of similar sets/series and we often need to know the year, size and which letter is marked on each figure. Those we listed without complete info, are noww hard to sort correctly.
I need to know if zebra and elephant belong to the same set of the hippo.
Also, could you tell which letters are marked on them? A, B, C ... etc.
I'd love to know the length of the hippo in case all of them belong to the same set.
Sorry for so many questions.
After working these, I may ask you about the other models if needed.

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:09 pm

i found the other nayab hippo i have and its the same color even but it doesnt let me share links
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:16 pm

Hippocollector wrote:
i found the other nayab hippo i have and its the same color even but it doesnt let me share links

You can share links now. Please don't miss my questions.
New members are usually not allowed to share links during the first 7 days, it is an important security procedure to avoid massive spam as it already happened before. Though try to see if you can do it now.

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:33 pm

I saw your questions but i dont have them with me
Back to top Go down
Hippocollector

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:34 pm

https://www.nayab.com.hk/index.php?c=product&a=detail&id=1123
Back to top Go down
Hippocollector

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:35 pm

I didnt notice but the small hippo seems to be from there too, not the one i sent before bc this is the exact color
Back to top Go down
Hippocollector

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:54 pm

I got the tm ones out of rhe closet and hippo has e , elephant a , zebra h. I also have a lion and a bigass giraffe from tm but i think those are on taw and i dont know where giraffe is
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:38 pm

Thanks for checking the letters. I will link you to the respective page on TAW and you'll see how these Toy Major figures are sorted. Zebra was already listed but the editor forgot to link it in the Plains zebra page.
As you will notice, there's the info a rhino marked E also exists for 1998 sets. It might mean that probably 1998 has 3 different sized Jungle sets. that's the reason why size is also important to sort these specific models.
Are your lion and the lost giraffe the same as the ones listed in this set?
Edit: I listed them as large but reading your post again it seems they're medium sized. Laughing

https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Toy_Major_1998_Wonder_World_of_Nature_JUNGLE_(Large)

About the link to Nayab, that's a packaging with improved painted versions, I believe those figures can be found in the other traditional catalogue pages.

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:57 pm

Yeah theyre the same ones i have
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Hippocollector wrote:
Yeah theyre the same ones i have

Embarassed Now I relisted the hippo, zebra and elephant as medium sized. Laughing
https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Toy_Major_1998_Wonder_World_of_Nature_JUNGLE_(Medium)
I really need to know the size of these models to get it right. Also, please let me know which letter is marked on your giraffe if you ever find it.

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 6:22 pm

Ill get their sizes later. Also there were no info about the other nayab hippo other than that
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 12:30 am

OK, I will wait for sizes for Toy Major figures. I suspect the smaller ones are 3-4 inches, medium 6-7 inches and larger ones about 9 inches.
I can find the lion for sale everywhere as a 9 inches model but the pictures with scales show it as a figure under 7 inches of length. It is really difficult to sort Toy Major figures.

Meanwhile, I opened the first page for a Turkish brand... Sunman.
https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Sunman_Toys

Is there any way to identify a Sunman figure? Are they marked with a logo, brand name or anything? It is a completely new brand to me.
I will list the other hippos when possible.

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 4:31 pm

All the toymajor ones are 12 cm. Sunman animals dont really have anything on the toy itself but the only way you can identify it is the annoying tags they put on their tails that i always cut off
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 4:34 pm

Roger wrote:
Can you see it now?
Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 A6387b2876800654

The animals in set 128 are very intriguing...some unusual ungulates ! Anyone have more photos on these? Are these mini sizes?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 4:56 pm

Hippocollector wrote:
All the toymajor ones are 12 cm. Sunman animals dont really have anything on the toy itself but the only way you can identify it is the annoying tags they put on their tails that i always cut off

Thanks, I was right, there's no way to sort Toy Major without knowing their sizes. Very useful information. 12 cm is about 5 inches so we probably have 4 different sets. affraid
It surely should be annoying to put a tag on a hippo tail. Laughing That's so funny. Very Happy

Numa wrote:
Roger wrote:
Can you see it now?

The animals in set 128 are very intriguing...some unusual ungulates !  Anyone have more photos on these?  Are these mini sizes?

They're 3 to 4 inches, as you can read below the set number, it is 7.5 to 10 cm. They're relatively small but we don't have pictures of them yet. I might open a topic to ask on forum.
However, Toy Animal Wiki already covers the set #126, exclusively composed of ungulates but those are 8 to 9 inches, 20 to 23 cm aproximately. affraid
https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Nayab_126_Antelope_%26_Deer

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 8:40 pm

Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Img_2021
Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Images11
I know i asked but i thought itd be better to use images. Are these 2 hippos too cartoony/anthropomorphised or are they appropriate for taw
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 8:52 pm

Are you kidding about the Kemono Friends one? Laughing
What is the first hippo? It looks a character too but we have a few almost like this one.

Hippocollector

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 8:53 pm

No Embarassed but the first isnt a character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki
Page 25 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next