Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News about Colorata

Go down 
+21
Duck-Anch-Amun
arafan
NightLioness
Dutch Bear
Numa
WhiteLightning Wolf
Megaptera
bmathison1972
Tarunyada
landrover
Sergey
donny ong
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
Ana
halichoeres
widukind
Kikimalou
sbell
almisi43
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

News about Colorata - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:53 pm

I plan on buying this set, but only interested in the three arthropods, so the 2 fish and the cephalapod will be avail for trade/sale.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 pm

I would be happy to catch the batch, even if there isn't really new species represented here.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Very nice animals,sunny

Thanks for the informations. cheers

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Oh, in answer to your earlier question this is a 2017 product.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:07 am

Wonderful models !!! Thankyou, Sergey Applause Very Happy

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Colorata 2018???    News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi my friends! Who know something about Colorata 2018? I don't want to believe that only these tea strainers? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Holy Hamster !!! They are ter.... erhm .... I mean very special lol!

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 7:04 pm

Strange scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:12 pm

I hope for better animals :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 2:23 am

Those strainers actually came out a couple years ago. Haven't seen anything new this year though.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 am

Japanese companies often announce their releases as the year goes on, often only 1-2 months (if that) ahead of release. So, there is still ample time for new 2018 releases from Colorata.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:01 pm

I am shocked!! Brett wrote there will come 4 new boxes with:

There are four new Colorata sets releasing--two in summer :

animal box 3
animals from europe, east asia, north America
animal box 4
animals from Australia, central and south America

and these two next month...

I think that highlight in 2018!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Oh my gosh, is that a dhole??? Shocked Shocked Shocked African wild dog, hyena, tapir, otter, clouded leopard, DHOLE?!?!?!? So many for my wishlist drunken

Brett and Andreas, thank you very much for bringing these treasures in our community!! cheers

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Oh my gosh, is that a dhole??? Shocked Shocked Shocked African wild dog, hyena, tapir, otter, ocelot, DHOLE?!?!?!? So many for my wishlist drunken

Brett and Andreas, thank you very much for bringing these treasures in our community!! cheers

Yes, a DHOLE!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 5:02 pm

Yeah, there's a couple that I want (hyena...duh) and yeah, that dhole is cool. But I'm not going to want the whole sets.

I am hopeful that there is at least some interesting fishy in the Australia-South America set...

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 5:06 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Oh my gosh, is that a dhole??? Shocked Shocked Shocked African wild dog, hyena, tapir, otter, ocelot, DHOLE?!?!?!? So many for my wishlist drunken

Yes, a DHOLE!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

I just lost it. Omg, there's going to be a dhole bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Definitely ordering that set with the Clouded Leopard and Dhole!!! bounce bounce bounce

sbell

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:25 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Definitely ordering that set with the Clouded Leopard and Dhole!!! bounce bounce bounce

See, Brett has suggested that people can try and share out from the sets if they don't want all the figures...but lets be honest, everyone is going to want the dhole, clouded leopard, hyena and hunting dog! A few people will luck out with the big mammals, etc though!

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:38 pm

sbell wrote:
WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

See, Brett has suggested that people can try and share out from the sets if they don't want all the figures...but lets be honest, everyone is going to want the dhole, clouded leopard, hyena and hunting dog! A few people will luck out with the big mammals, etc though!

Haha, I saw where he noted that but figured the same as well. Literally all I'm after is the clouded leopard and Dhole, lol. The other animals are nice though too so I figured it would be safer to just order the whole set! (If worst comes to worst, I can always sell or trade the ones I don't want.)

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Is there a colorata official website where we can see these images in more details?
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Numaan wrote:
Is there a colorata official website where we can see these images in more details?

They don't appear to have them on their site yet.

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:23 am

and a sunbear :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:50 am

I am going to buy the set with the dhole and clouded leopard, the other animals will find a place in my collection too, so why bother the trouble when I could just buy the whole set XD

I am also very curious for the European set as well, I am really hoping for some nice Corvids <3

PostSubject: Re: News about Colorata   News about Colorata - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News about Colorata
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next