Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+15
Bloodrayne
WILLYBACOMAN
SUSANNE
75senta75
costicuba
Takama
Roger
widukind
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Anne from Norway
Saarlooswolfhound
JamesPanda
Ana
Kikimalou
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:08 am

@ NightLioness: Yes you can pet it, if you have enough carrots of course  Laughing

@ Widukind: I guess this one will walk in Germany in 2017  Very Happy  For Polacanthus Foxxi, after reading your comments I discovered it probably lived also in Germany and Belgium.  Wink  I will add this to the first post  Very Happy

@ Rogério: Please stop with your compliment or I will soon begin to cry  Embarassed   Laughing . I agree with you dinosaurs were animals and not monsters, some were probably as terrific as rabbits and others as cute as vultures !
I love also this picture, I "shot" Violetta when she was asking for more chips potatoes  Wink

@ Costicuba: Thank you to like my work Kosta, it matters cheers

@ 75senta75: The real Kikimalou thank you very much Yvette. Big hug  cheers

@ Susanne: Thank you Susanne, I'm so happy I fulfill one of my commitments at last  Wink  For the Catwalk I asked Jean-Paul Gaultier but he wanted to add a sailor stripe jersey. Violetta said No!

@ Willybacoman: Thank you Willy, it's good to know that two macaques are still alive  Very Happy

@ Bloodrayne: Thank you Simone  Very Happy , Violetta doesn't know how to dance Salsa yet  Wink  I also like the color, I'm not a fan of parrots like colored dinosaurs. About the neck, since armored crocdiles ara able to do that (see pic below) I see no reason a Polacanthus would be unable to do it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ Landrover and Donny ong: Thank you very much  cheers
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:14 pm

Yes! You are right! I guess the spikes on shoulder and neck made me think they would be in the way when it would lift its head up high.
But seeing Roger doing his yoga poses on the beach makes it a lot more believable.
Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Malatesta

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Absolutely AWESOME walkaround for an AWESOME figure! Congrats, and I can't wait to get one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Thank you Malatesta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

@ Susanne: Thank you Susanne, I'm so happy I fulfill one of my commitments at last  Wink  For the Catwalk I asked Jean-Paul Gaultier but he wanted to add a sailor stripe jersey. Violetta said NO!

Violetta isn't only beautyful, - she als has a good taste and great willpower cheers Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:49 am

OK, I'll stop with my compliments and with my yoga on beaches as long as you promise you'll continue opening topics like these. Laughing cheers Actually, it was just a trivial narrative to show you how much I like your walk arounds. Very Happy
I haven't read yet the entire topic on DTF where your pictures were posted but I could see that some Cretaceous creatures thought crazy macaques were a kind of exotic meal. . Laughing Fortunately, moderation team knows perfectly who is Kikimalou and you're not definitively the guy from another forum as someone "pompusly" called you there. Your a global collector and a renowned macaque in this hobby. I know you're completely himune to these little incidents and believe me that those are things from the past... prehistoric perhaps. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Was anybody unkind to out macaque affraid

Tell me where I can find them, and I will give the the Siamussy-treatment :
Make ribbons out of their curtains, make fluff out of their most expensive furniture, push all their dog-looking models on the floor, chew their new woolen socks and throw them up in their bed !!! cat Suspect cat Twisted Evil Laughing

Laughing ...well, at a second thought - perhaps I won't chew socks Rolling Eyes tongue lol!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Rogério, Susanne, everything is fine for me and I know ATF and DTF are full of nice collectors too Wink

We don't need to chew socks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:36 pm

Siamussy treatment? affraid affraid affraid Laughing Laughing Everything is fine and I know this hobby is full of great collectors, ATF and DTF included, of course. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 3:32 am

I`ve read all comments in DTF , about your photos Kiki : good and bad ...what can I say..
different people - different mentality.
But for shure I want to say, Kiki, you have my admirations for your polite, calm , but in a same time -vindicate justice attitude, which you showed with your comments there, and which I really like.
:)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:15 am

Thank you Kosta Very Happy

And now... Let's talk about the Polacanthus Wink

I think I will customize the tail to make it more accurate, the third spike line is giving me itching Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I think I will customize the tail to make it more accurate, the third spike line is giving me itching Laughing

This will be very nice and interesting to see Wink

postsaurischian

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 9:10 am

Very Happy Wonderful walkaround! I enjoyed it a lot, even after having the figure for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

postsaurischian wrote:
Very Happy Wonderful walkaround! I enjoyed it a lot, even after having the figure for a while now.

Thank you Very Happy So what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
postsaurischian

postsaurischian

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
postsaurischian wrote:

Thank you Very Happy  So what do you think about it?

I really like it! It's very well done and it's one of Papo's more "scientifically orientated" prehistoric figures, which I prefer Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou   PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PaPo Polacanthus "before Christmas" walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2