Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The herd of magika

Go down 
+11
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Bloodrayne
LeeAnn
Roger
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Benga
widukind
Magika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

The herd of magika  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Wow, what an amazing setup!! Are the shelves plexi-glass? Wonderful. Applause cheers Applause

Magika

Magika

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Yes its plexi-glass ^^
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:30 pm

It looks perfect! What a good job you did with your Father! Very Happy

Magika

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks I love my modelhorse wall ^^ and I have new place for new models now Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 pm

A whole wall of horses cheers bounce cheers

What a fantastic idea !!! It is so light and elegant, and the transparency gives a much, much better view that wooden shelves Very Happy

Good that it isn't glass. Plexi-glass is much safer, and so many models are quite heavy.

Give your dad a high-5 from me cheers

cre8tivesoul

cre8tivesoul

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:44 am

Wow! This is just amazing! Shocked I love your collection... It's so vast! And kuddos to you and your pop for doing such a fab job with the shelves. Applause

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 am

ohh wow that's just beautiful!! I love you Your dad must be very talented! cheers
I just love such a shelf! I love you I love you bounce  and your horses look so beautiful on it! Very Happy
and also, I am glad to see i'm not the only one who lays their models on their bed when dusting or re-organizing~ Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 11:52 am

Magika wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just noticed the little, brown critter in the lower, right corner.
Except for the calm Fjords, the horses look like it is very scary Laughing

Magika

Magika

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Thanks for him, I know i got a fantastic dad !!

The fjord are here because at this moment I was thinking i will not have the place for them XD , now I got 5 shelves empty but I don't want to remove them ^^
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 10:42 pm

They look great there Very Happy

What is the little brown model in front ? A goat ?

Magika

Magika

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:54 am

No, a souvenir of scottland its a mini scottish cow Wink
Back to top Go down
Magika

Magika

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Some new mold in my collection, the news schleich set, and the andalousian that i search from 3 month ! New bullyland as well (horse and princess ^^ )

And this is my last order in modelpferdversand ! I'm in love of this website, their is so many brand of horse !

It was my 8 order i think and i don't know if its because i say i make publicity on my youtube channel or if its because i order for more of 200 euro ( i make the order with 3 other people) but i receive 2 stablemates for free ! They said on the bill : we lived a little thank you ! I'm so happy because i don't have this mold in my collection !!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 6:40 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:56 pm

I think these gifts from MPV are more than deserved. You got lots of beautiful horses, congratulations! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 pm

SO many lovely, beautyful horses ! cheers

It is a joy to see that you picked models from several brands, - I just can't stop smiling when I look at your photos Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The two "gifted" horses are absolutely lovely ! How kind of MPV Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Ooohhhh, so many beautiful horses!! Very Happy

Magika

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 11:08 am

I try to have different brand in my collection. For this order I just want to see what the new mold look like in real ! I'm disappointed about the curlys from collecta, the neck its too short they don't have the realism of the past year ... The fjord from safari, i have see its not pretty in picture but i have wanted to give him a chance, but the mold is worst in real than in picture ... Now i know haha the other one i'm very happy i have nothing to say !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The herd of magika    The herd of magika  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The herd of magika
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: