Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 RECUR 2017

Go down 
+14
Robert
landrover
Wilorvise
jarda
Roger
Ana
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Rita1992
Takama
costicuba
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
arafan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rita1992




Country/State : China
Age : 30
Joined : 2016-12-13
Posts : 25

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:17 am

jarda wrote:
Rita1992 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! And the reindeer ! And the Bison !!! cheers
SO many lovely models, WOW !!!

Now we just need to find an E-shop in Europe, to avoid the crazy import duty, handling fees, and VAT on all ( incl shipping) that the Danish tax-people put on stuff bought outside EU bounce bounce

Wilorvise wrote:
Rita1992 wrote:

...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what an interesting "reindeer" Laughing perhaps a buffalo or bison ?

I like the actual reindeer

landrover wrote:
I agree with Susanne, reindeer WoW.

In my list now. cheers sunny


OMG! I am sorry for the mistake and thank you so much for your kindly reminder. T-T
The picture was updated and I promised that it would be happened again.

Please don't worry, we also hope our customers can receive the parcel smoothly so we always declare the parcel as a gift and declare it for only $3 to $5.    Very Happy

Hello, Rita1992,

I realized that you renamed the bison figurine from "Reindeer" to "Cape buffalo". I am sure the figure is NOT cape buffalo but bison or simply buffalo (as Wilorvise writes), animal with North America origin. Cape buffalo is visibly different African animal.

Roger wrote:
jarda wrote:
Rita1992 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! And the reindeer ! And the Bison !!! cheers
SO many lovely models, WOW !!!

Now we just need to find an E-shop in Europe, to avoid the crazy import duty, handling fees, and VAT on all ( incl shipping) that the Danish tax-people put on stuff bought outside EU bounce bounce

Wilorvise wrote:
Rita1992 wrote:

...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what an interesting "reindeer" Laughing perhaps a buffalo or bison ?

I like the actual reindeer

landrover wrote:
I agree with Susanne, reindeer WoW.

In my list now. cheers sunny


OMG! I am sorry for the mistake and thank you so much for your kindly reminder. T-T
The picture was updated and I promised that it would be happened again.

Please don't worry, we also hope our customers can receive the parcel smoothly so we always declare the parcel as a gift and declare it for only $3 to $5.    Very Happy

Hello, Rita1992,

I realized that you renamed the bison figurine from "Reindeer" to "Cape buffalo". I am sure the figure is NOT cape buffalo but bison or simply buffalo (as Wilorvise writes), animal with North America origin. Cape buffalo is visibly different African animal.

Exactly, there is commonly some confusion with the word buffalo and the several species called buffalo. To prevent any confusion, that figure should be called American bison or American buffalo as Jarda pointed. Very Happy



Sorry for replying late.
I takes few days to figure out the problem and do some research.
And I find out the key point.
We have American bison and Cape buffalo and I confused with bison and Cape buffalo.
Thank you so much for your kindly reminder and Sincerely sorry again for the mistake.
Rita
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 70
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 37814

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Rita1992 wrote:

Sorry for replying late.
I takes few days to figure out the problem and do some research.
And I find out the key point.
We have American bison and Cape buffalo and I confused with bison and Cape buffalo.
Thank you so much for your kindly reminder and Sincerely sorry again for the mistake.
Rita

It is SO great hat you correct it cheers

Making mistakes is no sin. It is the way we learn, and learning is living Wink

Or, as my grandfather said : "I don't understand that people don't admit their mistakes. I would admit it if I ever made any !!" lol! Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Rita1992




Country/State : China
Age : 30
Joined : 2016-12-13
Posts : 25

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 am

SUSANNE wrote:
It is SO great hat you correct it cheers

Making mistakes is no sin. It is the way we learn, and learning is living Wink

Or, as my grandfather said : "I don't understand that people don't admit their mistakes. I would admit it if I ever made any !!" lol! Laughing


Thank you so much! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
Robert




Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 49
Joined : 2011-03-05
Posts : 521

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Like some models,but they are too big, so l will not buy. Smaller and solid buy.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind


Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 41398

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Robert wrote:
Like some models,but they are too big, so l will not buy. Smaller and solid buy.

For me too :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can collect [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf


Country/State : United States
Age : 40
Joined : 2015-03-02
Posts : 416

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:04 pm

The reindeer is so lovely, I think I will need to buy one even though I have no room for him. Maybe he will kick one of my Breyer horses off my horse shelves? Laughing

_________________
Jessica
Schleich | Safari Ltd. | CollectA | Papo | Mojö Fun | Bullyland | Yowie | Little Critterz | Breyer | et al...
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi


Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1613

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Recur bison   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi,
Does anybody know the size of Recur american bison? :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind


Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 41398

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Very huge

24 x 11,8 x 16,2 cm

look here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can collect [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi


Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1613

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 6:23 pm

widukind wrote:
Very huge

24 x 11,8 x 16,2 cm

look here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, sorry. I didn't know we have that topic.
Thanks for the info. :)
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon


Country/State : Virginia,United States
Age : 28
Joined : 2013-09-02
Posts : 278

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Is there somewhere where you can buy these that allows you to use paypal for payment? I am not able to pay with a credit card.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat


Country/State : USA
Age : 38
Joined : 2016-08-11
Posts : 640

RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Wow, the size on these figures really is impressive!  I'm just curious, are these all the models for 2017, or will there be some new dogs or domestic life?  I still think they have a fine selection and gorgeous sculpting, but because of the size, price, and difficulty to acquire in the US, I think I'll wait on these until they produce a particular favorite of mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017   RECUR 2017 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
RECUR 2017
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» RECUR 2017 Part 3
» Recur Toys 2017 Part 4
» Recur aliexpress store 11.11 big sale ,share links win free recur toys
» How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?
» The Recur animals in my zoo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Recur-
Jump to: