Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 4:47 pm

The composition baby bear with bottle (Bärenkind mit Flasche) was made by Hausser Elastolin in 1950.

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5821

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5817

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5818

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5816

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5815

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5819

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5820

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5822

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Img_5824

widukind

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Nice walkaround

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 pm

So THAT is how it looks !!! cheers

One of my friends found one at a flea market and gave it to me...poor thing had been really badly treated and can only lie down Crying or Very sad

Thankyou for sharing the pictures, dera Yvette flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 10:56 pm

I am sure they copied Schleich. Everyone copies Schleich even if it is a lot of decades before. Laughing
Seriously, it is again another very special figure in your collection. You find incredible vintage figures and often in very good condition. I have to thank some of my composition models to you and your ability of finding them. cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Thanks boys and girls. Roger, you have the right "point of view" - as so often!

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)
Page 1 of 1