Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol

Go down 
+2
Roger
75senta75
6 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Sable Antelope by Lineol. Massetier (Composition animal) - 4. Generation 1950-1965.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Yvette, Lineol is the top of this hobby and the sable antelope is the top of Lineol. So, you got the supra sumo figure of any collection! cheers
It is also in a very good shape for such a fragile and old figure and, as always, these 4th generation figures, are simply amazing! cheers
I am actually very glad to know that you acquired such a special figure! The best persons deserve the best. Very Happy
I am not sure this is the best Lineol, I think there are a few that I even like best, though, it was not long ago, the most desired among collectors. Congratulations! cheers

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:41 am

Very beautiful!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:56 am

What an awesome model affraid
He radiates the power, speed, agility, elegance, and temperament of this beautyful male  cheers
I can't imagine that it can be done better...a true star in your wonderful collection !!

And as Roger says, it is incredible that it has kept so well for so many years. Those long, slender legs and horns in such a fragile material  drunken

Thankyou for sharing the lovely pictures !  Applause  sunny  cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 3:14 am

Very nice model!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Great figure.

imposing and majestic.

The sculptor was inspired when he did this work. Idea Idea

Thanks for sharing.

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Thanks you all! I agree with you Roger and Susanne, antelope must had a good home during all these
long time before she arrived in my home four years ago.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol   Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround Sable Antelope by Lineol
Page 1 of 1