Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple

Go down 
+8
Roger
Kikimalou
landrover
Azaya
Taos
barracudacat
costicuba
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:46 pm

In comparison with pandas by other brands, the panda by Lineol is very small.
Also the white parts are not white, but rather darker. I have made the photos today. They are not good because of the outside bad light.
But it´s all right for seeing the size between the pandas.

Here you see panda by Lineol together with pandas by Schleich and Starlux, which I got as gift from you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:17 pm

cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Last edited by 75senta75 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Beautieful ostriches :)

Thanks Andreas! sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Crocodile by  Hausser Elastolin around 1950.  Length is about 15,5cm.

Last edited by 75senta75 on Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 pm

Nice crocodile too :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 7:52 pm

The Lineol ostrich is really a nice model, the top at that time. farao

The Hausser croc is really impressive too, more than his Lineol cousin, I love your pics, the stone basis enhanced a lot the colours of teh model. Thank you Yvette cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Beaytyful crocodile ! The paintwork is unusual, I wonder what the spots on the sides are meany to be ? Very Happy

Christophe is right ! Great pictures, and the stone is very nice there Applause

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:50 pm

What elegancy of this ostrich !

Marvellows figure. Congratulations. cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:12 pm

I love the ostriches, I have the Lineol version thanks to you. Very Happy
I am quite impressed with the Hausser crocodile. What a nice figure! It is also very well presented! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 am

Great, old ostriches and crocodile Yvette cheers
The Lineol ostrich, like Fernando said, is very elegant. I like it a lot.
I have the Elastolin one , but needs to be restored one day...

Like the others, I also like very much your photos, especially with the stone.
And actually I like very much this stone Laughing
Sometimes, something simple like a stone, can make you impressed.. All these colors on it... and the shape, makes it beautiful :)

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Time for some more photos.

Last edited by 75senta75 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Is really one tresure , many old animals ,in very good condition.

The mouflon has beautiful horns.

Peacock, has splendid plumage.

Hind grazing has marvellous pose........they all have their charm. Applause Applause Applause Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 5:49 pm

So many great figurines drunken Those vintage brands are incredibly charming! I especially love the seal (1950), the badgers and the wolf. Incredible! cheers Thanks for sharing, Yvette!! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Very nice models. I like the Antelopes. Some of them are even better than today's Schleich models:D
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 10:07 pm

I just can't stop looking Shocked What an incredible collection  cheers
So beautyful, and in such a great shape !!!
Thankyu for sharing all those fine photos  Applause

Megaptera wrote:
........ Some of them are even better than today's Schleich models:D

lol! Almost ALL of them are, imho  Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:37 am

It is really pleasant to watch these great pictures of these old masterpieces! flower

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Amazing animals and great photography skills! I'm especially impressed by your array of deer. It's a shame about the fallow deer's condition because I love the beauty of that figure. The seals look fantastic as well.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:29 am

Wow

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 8:33 pm

Thank you all for your comments.
I agree with you, almost all models are better than many animals by modern brands.

barracudacat wrote:
It's a shame about the fallow deer's condition

Some cracks and some loss of material is normal after so many years.
This shows how sensitive these figures are. Especially when they where used as children's toys, they where damaged very quickly.

Tarunyada wrote:
I especially love the seal (1950), the badgers....
Julie, I have still some double ones from the seals and the badgers which are looking for a new home.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 pm

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Yes, I think so too - Although many interesting things happen in the background of STS, the current Buddy Oscar goes to

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:25 pm

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:32 am

Nice figurines again, and always in a phantastic condition :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:24 pm

This vulture is marvellous, this figure deserves a prize Applause Applause Applause ...poor lamb.

Cheetah has great pose....and has 88 year affraid .

Congrat Yvette.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: