Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple

Go down 
+8
Roger
Kikimalou
landrover
Azaya
Taos
barracudacat
costicuba
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Some more photos of composition animals from my collection.
I've done all these photos and many other ones some weeks and months ago for building up my own website.
That´s also the reason why descriptions at the photos are in German.
But, unfortunately, for moment I have absolutly no time for my own website project, so maybe it´s going on next fall or winter.
But it´s time enough showing some of them here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by 75senta75 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Smile Smile

It is very gratifying to see these animals, which were the roots of our collections.

They are a real treasure. Applause Applause

Thanks for sharing.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Wonderful bears too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 12:16 am

Wonderful, great old treasures !
They make this topic fantastic. Thank you Yvette Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Thanks Fernando, Andreas and Kosta.

Fernando wrote:
It is very gratifying to see these animals, which were the roots of our collections.
Fernando, yes, that's right. Composition animals were replaced by modern plastic figures during the 60th. Many years ago but also at the same time and later, there were still many models made of other materials, for example metal, wood and some more.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Last edited by 75senta75 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaya

Azaya

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Wow ! They seem to have experienced so many things ! They are fabulous, really

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Ohhh! Wonderful hyenas cheers Applause cheers

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:58 am

Azaya wrote:
They seem to have experienced so many things !

In fact, you are right. Many of the old figures are around 70 years old, some of them are nearly 100 years od.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:00 am

Last edited by 75senta75 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:19 am

Last edited by 75senta75 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 am

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Amazing collection of - also - giraffes cheers

They are so fragile, and have both legs, horns, and tails which sould break, but yours are near perfect Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Wow, so many in a good condition :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:00 am

sunny sunny

These giraffes of 1920-..wow, near of 100 years.

Rhino lineol( 1950)is great sculpture, him pose is imponent. Applause Applause Applause Applause marvelous,

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:48 am

You have a wonderful collection Yvette, those oldies are real gems drunken

One day I will catch Lineol greater panda and sable antelope, I still have two places for them on my "old composition" display I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:13 am

After seeing so many pictures from Sue & Lesley lost due to Photobucket craziness, it warms to see many great pictures of composition figures being presented here. You're building a remarkable collection with lots of old figures in very good condition. I think it is an excellent idea that you start a website, if you think I could be of help... Wink
I won't never forget that most of my beloved mfew composition figures, I only have thanks to you. cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Thanks Susanne, Andreas, Fernando, Christophe and Roger. Laughing
Susanne, yes - although giraffes very fragile, they are in very good condition. But I also have one giraffe in very bad condition.

Fernando, yes - I agree! The age of nearly 100 years is really fascinating !

Roger, you are right - I also miss the great photos by Sue & Lesley! It would be also very great, if we could see some more comoposition figures at STS from other members. bounce

Christophe, I agree with you, these oldies are real gems - and full of character. In my opinion the sable
antelope is one of the top 10 by Lineol and A. Caasmann. Do you mean this panda model by Lineol ?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Yes Yvette, exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Yes, it´s a fine model - So far  - I only know this panda model by old composition brands. scratch

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
One day I will catch Lineol greater panda and sable antelope, I still have two places for them on my "old composition" display  I love you
Hope, day is coming soon... Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:54 am

75senta75 wrote:
Thank you very much Susanne, Andreas and Taos for your comments. Very Happy
Susanne, yes - some models are double in my collection.
It is always interesting to see the differences of two animals of the same model. So you can see that there is a lot of individual handwork in every figure. Very Happy

I agree, old composition animals are a bit unique, each of them has its own personality because of the individual handwork.

75senta75 wrote:
Yes, it´s a fine model - So far  - I only know this panda model by old composition brands. scratch

Yes, you can see some smaller Giant panda on eBay but they are fakes I guess, only Hausser repainted brown bear cubs.

75senta75 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
One day I will catch Lineol greater panda and sable antelope, I still have two places for them on my "old composition" display  I love you
Hope, day is coming soon... Very Happy

sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:00 am

Nice pandas :)

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Very interesting Christophe. Now the question remains: Why is the panda such a rare model in the
"composition animal world" ? They were perhaps too unknown in this time for zoo visitors because of different reasons for sure. study scratch

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next