Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple

Go down 
+8
Roger
Kikimalou
landrover
Azaya
Taos
barracudacat
costicuba
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple Empty
PostSubject: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 pm

I am collecting since many years old compostion figures by Elastolin, Lineol and other brands.
In this topic I will show some of my figures in the following weeks. Enjoy!

Starting with the elephants ....

First two family photos by Pfeiffer, Elastolin and Lineol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Old elephant by Pfeiffer Austria around 1914.

By Hausser Elastolin

Lineol

Young elephants by Lineol

Last edited by 75senta75 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Two tigers by Lineol at the single photos and together with friends by other brands.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Ohhh! Yvette, they are just magnificent I love you drunken

So wonderful that you will show your collection to us all , - I can't stop smiling cheers

I think I remember one of the big elephants, right ? Laughing

Isn't it amazing that those trunks, tusks and tails have survived for 60 years and more ?

The sneaking tiger is awesome, - well, they all are !!!
And your pictures are great Applause

The baby elephant with the trunk bent back to his leg has always fascinated me. So great to see a picture of him "live". Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] models, beautieful pics and a phantastic collection Yvette :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Is marvellous Yvette Applause

Is the history of elephant figures.

There are many ineresting poses that artists made.

And are figures In very good condition of Conservation. sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 pm

This is a topic that makes me really happy! I always wanted to see a topic or place where we could see all your composition models! It is even more exciting because you will give us this pleasure slowly! Very Happy
It is incredible that some of these elephants are much older than I and their trunks is in much better condition than mine! Laughing elephant

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:10 am

Nice collection Yvette and very nice pics Very Happy

I like the idea to show them by species, and slowly too like a TV series.

the 50's Hausser elephant is a really nice piece, for now I'm just happy with the plastic one.

I hope you will add the Lineol charging bull and the Lineol IV Asian elephant.

You have nice tigers too, I have a bias for the Lineol IV, so Artdeco, especially the sneaking one. it always let me think about kipling and all the vintage "adventure in the mysterious wild" books.

I can't wait to watch the next episode sunny
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 6:05 pm

Oh it`s a happiness to watch these wonderful models,
presented with great photos cheers
You have beautiful collection Yvette ...show us more bounce sunny

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Thank you very much dear friends for your comments. Here we go on now with the lions by Lineol from
the IV. Generation (1950-1965).

arrow The complete family.

arrow Now a little bit more activity. What´s better for lions as meeting a zebra by Lineol (IV. Generation) by artist A. Caasmann ?

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Also Elastolin has made some nice lions.

Last edited by 75senta75 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:22 pm

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Last edited by 75senta75 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:29 pm

arrow Well, the lions are not the only animals on the rock. They are observed by some baboons
(Lineol, IV generation).

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Great catches again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Andreas wrote:
Great catches again :)

Thanks Andreas, all animals are in my collection since many years. So these figures are not newcomers.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 9:04 pm

These animals, in other hands, would be destroyed.

It is a pride for you,

Keep them in good condition Applause Applause Applause

Marvellous photos.

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Great collection of animals. That old, skinny lioness really is amazing! I've never seen anything like it. I also love the scene with the lions and the zebra. They go very well together, but things look a bit precarious.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 10:04 pm

What an amazing collection of beautyful, wonderful lions cheers

An a VERY brave zebra too Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing all those great pictures flower

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Landrover wrote:
Keep them in good condition
Yes, I will do that! Very Happy

barracudacat wrote:
They go very well together, but things look a bit precarious.

I agree with you, but the situation is only at the photos, in real they are friends and stand side by side in my showcase. Cool

Susanne wrote:

What an amazing collection of beautyful, wonderful lions....An a VERY brave zebra too.
Thank you very much, zebra helped to bring more activity to the lion group, of course only for the photos. Wink

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:34 pm

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Lineol around 1950.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Gosh !!!! Some of the most awesome Lineol models at all cheers
And you have TWO elands !!! And two gazelles !!! And the Sable antelope is in PERFECT condition !!! And the gemsbok is ever so impressive affraid

Wonderful photos from a very, very impressive collection bounce cheers Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Wow, wonderful!!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Magnificent collection!!!!!

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Thank you very much Susanne, Andreas and Taos for your comments. Very Happy
Susanne, yes - some models are double in my collection.
It is always interesting to see the differences of two animals of the same model. So you can see that there is a lot of individual handwork in every figure. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple   My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple Empty

Back to top Go down

My collection of old composition animals by Lineol, Elastolin, Pfeiffer and Tipple Topple
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next