Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website

Go down 
+6
ze_neto
PeGe
sbell
SUSANNE
barracudacat
SeanieP
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website Empty
PostSubject: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:58 pm

here They are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 5:27 pm

Thank you for this link. So far, I'm really impressed with their lineup, and I would love the poodle for my pack! I wish they would go ahead and release the rest of their figures so I can start ordering them. They had many more interesting prehistoric animals coming out.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Great that they launch them so early, so all new models don't come in January Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 12:21 am

Do they ship to germany? How much is shipping?
I can't find it at their site, so i ask here.

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Do they ship to germany? How much is shipping?
I can't find it at their site, so i ask here.

In general, that's the US-only site. As far as I know, they leave it to retailers in the other countries to sell their models.

Of course, they haven't made them available to retailers for sale yet...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Wow!!! I mean... i really need some badly,.and look at that whale tube!

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Is that all?

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm

ze_neto wrote:
Is that all?

No, they're still busy revealing their 2018 releases Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Oh, better then! :)

No, they're still busy revealing their 2018 releases Wink[/quote]

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:40 pm

I know I've mentioned this before, but I wish they would release the rest, especially since these are not just teaser pictures but actual items for sale. I've noticed a trend towards delayed releases in several US companies and to me, this doesn't seem like the best business sense. I think most people would prefer to order from the entire lot since they can plan ahead and save on shipping. Again, I have no problem with teasers. I just wish the delays were used only for this purpose.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Some must haves :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 pm

The thorn dragon, alien dragon, and the leviathan look cool, specially the leviathan since it's a fusion of their representations (octopus, marine snake/dragon, and also reminds me the version I made in Spore, also mixing the representations).

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 12:08 am

I also like the Leviathan, because he is alien like. Perfect for an extraterrestrial story. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website   Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari LTD new 2018 ready to buy on their website
Page 1 of 1