Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.

Go down 
+22
citizen5
Saarlooswolfhound
AnimalP
Megaptera
arafan
Cephalopod
signatus
Roger
Barti
widukind
Kikimalou
bojan
Sergey
Tupolew Tu-154
SUSANNE
Gwaine
Florian
javito
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
VASILIS
Numa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 8:38 pm

The Bongo is great, but no new species, so it's really an special year.

So let me guess:
1. Tree kangaroo (=New Guinea)?
2. Maybe the long awaited Musk ox, or a Sloth bear, or even an other Sumatran rhino?
3. That could be almost everything Razz

Barti

Country/State : Polish

Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:58 pm

The first remake is the zebra and second I'm betting African buffalo it would be great I love these animals.On the other hand, it would be nice to get caracal or pantere snow and hyenas
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Numaan wrote:

As for clues.....well   one animal climbs up and down trees and will the the only representative from it's country......

Second clue.....one animal will be pretty shaggy........

Third clue....one animal loves agua Very Happy

I need to think about a shaggy wild animal... Is it already made by a Major brand?

For the two others why not a Spectacled bear and a Marine iguana ?

Why do I read algae instead of agua? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:42 pm

I cant give any more clues yet but to be honest the highlights (in my opinion) were Civet and Pere David's deer in terms of unusual choices.....
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Will there be a remake of a Whale species? Maybe a Blue whale?
Back to top Go down
AnimalP

Country/State : PL

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Will there still be something from Collecta, or is it all about the news ?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:04 pm

AnimalP wrote:
Will there still be something from Collecta, or is it all about the news ?

It isn't finished Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Megaptera wrote:

Welcome on forum. You will surely find the answer on next days on forum. I really believe CollectA is not remaking their blue whale but Numaan will tell you better. Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Hey, thank you. Ok, maybe there will be another brand new whale species. But, I'm fine with every new species.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Megaptera wrote:

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Numaan wrote:
[As for clues.....well   one animal climbs up and down trees and will the the only representative from it's country......

Any new clues for tomorrow cruel Numaan:?: bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce
Back to top Go down
javito

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 pm

VASILIS wrote:
Numaan wrote:
[As for clues.....well   one animal climbs up and down trees and will the the only representative from it's country......

Any new clues for tomorrow cruel Numaan:?: bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce question bounce

We already know there's a hoofed animal left to announce, and that it's no antelope (Bongo calf was the only antelope for 2018). We can almost discard it being the one under the first clue (It could be a tree hyrax, but I guess Numaan would have placed such a species as one of the highlights of the year).

So, the hoofed animal could be a shaggy one, or the water-loving one... We also know that there are reworks in store, and I think the hoofed animal is one of them. All the hoofed shaggy animals I can think of are quite unusual as species (Takin, Rocky Mountains Wild Goat, Muskox, Serow...), so I am more inclined to think that the water-loving figure will be hoofed. And which existing Collecta figure is in need of a good makeover? My bet is the hippo!

The other two clues must refer to common species in the toy market. The first one makes me think of a ringtailed lemur, perhaps for the part of the clue that talks about "the only representative of its country", and we know there's a complete lack of Madagascar fauna in our hobby... Anyway, I'd rather have a remodelled baboon, since the existing ones are quite obsolete.

And the second clue, well, I would die for a brown hyena or an aye-aye, quite shaggy species! But again I guess Numaan would have classed it as a rather unusual animal, and we know it must be quite common. What does it leave for us? Is it also a remake? Could it be a Gorilla? A Chimpanzee? Perhaps a Snow Leopard?

So funny to play!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Looking at the wildlife and the dinosaurs I have the impression that it is not the same brand Numaan said that wildlife and sealife will be eleven I would multiply the next year's wildlife Because looking at what we got so far zebra ,bongo,civet deer it's great models And dinosaurs are not a strong side.But that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:29 pm

I am waiting to receive the latest photos and iwll post.....

one more horse for ya'all.....

some sealife and one hoofed.

To be honest for me there are three unusual highlights for the wildlife this year (four if you include Bongo baby) - first two have already been released - PD Deer and the the Civet and next week will be the final unusual hoofed animal.

When I say unusual I mean its only been produced a a very limited number of times by brand so not so commonly available....

I would love to put you out of your miseries and just tell you but I cannot and it is hard to keep it all in lol.

What else can I say......in general to come there are animals that love:

the water
the trees
the woodlands
the snow
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Updating with new announcements now.....
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:46 pm

As far as snow goes i hope for a new arctic wolf since CollectA needs a new wolf model. But a common polar bear would be nice as well.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
javito

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:40 pm

I thought there was only one hoofed animal left, but I was wrong: So there will be another one next week! Yay!!! And we know it's not an antelope... Since it has been produced by a brand before, but it's not easily available, it cannot be the hippo that I had ventured before... And I'm not so sure that it is the water-loving animal anymore!

If it would be a Muskox (a snow-loving animal, and really shaggy), I think Numaan wouldn't say it's not easily available, since Safari has announced its own version for 2018.

Yaks are also snow-loving, and as shaggy as Muskoxen, but it's been produced by Papo, and I think it is still available. So, I would also check it out...

I can't remeber if any brand has ever made a Musk Deer, but when Numaan scooped PD Deer last week I remember he said he would encourage CollectA to produce some other species in the future, and among them he mentioned Musk Deer. So, I would rule it out too...

Could it be a remake of Rocky Mountain White Goat? I don't think so, since Scheich reissued one this very 2017.

A Dall's Sheep? I'm not sure if it has ever been produced. It would be a good option! Bighorn Sheep could be another possibility, since I can think about Safari's one, not available for a good while now...

Other shaggy or furred hoofed animals which have never been made (that I am aware of) are any species of Takin, Goral, Bharal, Argali, Urial or Serow. And even Suidae as Giant Forest Hog, Bearded Pig or Bushpig... But they are too unusual not to have been listed as such by Numaan from the beginning. I wouldn't count on them, unfortunately!!!

Well, too many guesses, and only one week left to find out! And then again a whole year to start playing again!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 10:46 pm

I hope the next week will be a great surprise for us I hope it will be hyenas snow panter white rhinoceros buffalo african
Back to top Go down
AnimalP

Country/State : PL

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Will there be more WILD LIFE series Collecta is this the end ?
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:17 am

Numaan said there will be more releases next week, but you shouldn't expect too much.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:41 am

I hope for a Roe deer. No brand has one, but everyone has whitetails.
Muskox or Chinese Water deer will be also wonderful. bounce

citizen5

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:18 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Even you can find the roe deer from Bullyland , it is not a masterpiece but it is not bad. Surely, CollectA would make a better figure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
javito

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:44 am

citizen5 wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Even you can find the roe deer from Bullyland , it is not a masterpiece but it is not bad. Surely, CollectA  would make a better figure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And don't forget Schleich's Roe Deer family! The three of them (buck, doe and fawn) are retired, but I think they should still be available on the internet... I have them, and find them quite good...
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Numaan wrote:

To be honest for me there are three unusual highlights for the wildlife this year (four if you include Bongo baby) - first two have already been released - PD Deer and the the Civet and next week will be the final unusual hoofed animal.  

When I say unusual I mean its only been produced a a very limited number of times by brand so not so commonly available....

I would love to put you out of your miseries and just tell you but I cannot and it is hard to keep it all in lol.

What else can I say......in general to come there are animals that love:

the water
the trees
the woodlands
the snow

Maybe

for the water             new Hippo   ( why not ? )Surprised Surprised Surprised

for the trees               new owl ?Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

for the woodlands     new wolf or Woodland Caribou-junior ??!?!?!? Smile Smile Smile

for the snow               unusual hoofed and shaggy animal ??? -Muskox or Yak !!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers affraid bounce cheers affraid bounce

No new farm animals???  Sad Sad Sad

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 pm

So I want to guess too Razz
Water: my guess would have been a new otter, as the CollectA one is a little outdated, but as I think that Numaan would have told them to do a rarer species, and that definitley would be a highlight.
Tree: It won't be any other animal from Madagascar and also no bird, it could be a new Koala, a squirrel or even a new monkey.
Woodlands: I belive that this will be the shaggy hoofed animal, so I may could be a Serow, Musk deers or maybe even a Takin.
Snow: So it should be an animal from the polar regions, I could imagine that there could be a new Polar bear, an Arctic wolf, an Arctic fox or some kind of seal.

Give us some more clues dear Numaan Razz
I really can't wait to see what will come! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next