Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2020, 22:42

Ah- she's not a red wolf, she's a dire wolf! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020, 07:53

Oh many thanks Saar! it's an other scale!.. but there are so few replicas of this rare species.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020, 15:44

She is pretty big! Part of the k&m AZA collection. But I love her. The pup is a good "normal" size. But all 3 are very hard to find.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020, 18:25

SO many great finds affraid

Beautyful, rare, precious, - you have surely dug up gold ( also) this time cheers

I'll mention the New Ray models, because I haven't seen them except in pictures from catalogues before, - wonderful models Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020, 19:21

Thank you Susanne! The new rays are quite small... I will try to post comparison photos sometime soon.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Sep 2020, 15:41

Wonderful additions!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Sep 2020, 19:53

Very Happy Smile Applause Applause Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Sep 2020, 03:35

Thank you both. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 15:55

A big box from Kelly! Full of so many treasures, it was a real treat after a hard day yesterday. Very Happy Let's just get into it!
Firstly, african figures. AAA playful and LARGE lion cubs, the VW giraffe calf since my figure's tail broke off in my childhood, a handsome AAA giraffe calf and panther (a parent to my several leopard cubs) and an elephant calf, a chimpanzee eating, a safari zebra calf I needed an excuse to get its parent for, a micro white gorilla, and chap mei meerkats and gemsbok!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My two favorites of the bunch. Laughing A Mandrill/Orang, and breyer wolf! I was so excited for both... another AAA orang, and a bison calf I lost as a child and will be reunited with its parent, a k&m polar bear, safari moose that the antlers broke on as a child, a toob reindeer and unknown reindeer calf, and another nayab spotted skunk, because why not?!

K&m rubber salamander (with blue spots), a variety of nayab? birds, TM tree frog, AAA frog, larami turtles, AAA penguin chick.

Blip toys buckskin, old safari trakhener to replace my old one I poorly repainted when it got so scuffed many years ago, a schleich calf variant, AAA handsome boar, safari toob goldfish, yujin feral goldfish, new ray Abyssinian cat, and breyer stablemate.

Unknown springer spaniel, new ray labradors, unknown cairn terrier, shih tzu, and papillion, and a collectA copy of the greyhound pup for repainting.

And last, when the schleich therizinosaurus juvenile went on sale I decided to match it to the adult I got for christmas/birthday, a wonderful plastoy asian dragon, AAA orca calf, nayab leopard seal, safari authentics sea turtle, PEC crabs from ebay I forgot to show before, and a stunning unknown dodo!

Thank you Kelly for your wonderful box of goodies!

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat 19 Sep 2020, 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 16:44

I see animals everywhere. it's a huge lot.

Gemsbock and meerkats by Chap Mei are beautiful,

I like too, the yujin goldfish, the springer spaniel and therizinosaurus...

Big congrats and Hurray Kelly.

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 17:13

Great additions from Kelly!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 19:14

Fantastic additions from Kelly,congrats! Applause
The Dodo is from a TV series called Primeval. Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 19:23

HURRAAAAY for Kelly cheers

What a fabulous, wonderful flock  Very Happy

Many I have never seen before,
and one of  which we have needed a picture for TAW for a long time : The wonderful, rare, walking meercat !!!
LOOK , these guys have been standing for ages looking for their friend Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 19:43

Thank you everyone! Taylor, thank you so much for the dodo ID!

Susanne, I have LOTS of photos to add to TAW, I just haven't had time to sit and learn how to upload them yet. But the meerkat will definitely make it on there soon! His friend has patiently waited long enough. :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 19:57

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Susanne, I have LOTS of photos to add to TAW, I just haven't had time to sit and learn how to upload them yet. But the meerkat will definitely make it on there soon! His friend has patiently waited long enough. :)

cheers cheers Applause

It is extremely easy to upload pictures, - you can just drag-and-drop Very Happy
Let me know a little in advance when you have time to look at it, and I can make some print-screens and send to you, if you need it ;-)

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 22:30

I'm glad they got there and that you enjoy them, Paige! And big thanks to Taylor, who got me a lot of figures by Character Options from the Primeval show, which had enough dodos for me to share!

I rather like that Therinzosaur. There aren't many places selling even Schleich around here anymore. I'd never seen that figure.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 22:42

many very interesting newcomers! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySat 19 Sep 2020, 23:04

wonderful additions! (great photograph composition, btw)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptySun 20 Sep 2020, 05:59

Thank you Susanne! I will take you up on your offer when I finally sit down to try it out. sunny

Thank you Kelly, for your generosity and knack for finding great stuff. A fair bit of my collection has come from you in Florida.  Laughing

Thank you Alain and Laura! For your kind comments. :) (Laura, wonderful to have you back!)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2020, 07:22

Really good catches for you. And a big hurray for Kelly :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2020, 22:22

My next batch. Thank you Jarda for your wonderful package of Papos! Its hard to even choose a favorite but i think its the polar bear. But now I have a problem, I need his 4 other family members. Wink

The AAA I found online. I almost have all the perched birds now, I only miss the hawk and both toucans. The falcon here was supposed to be the hawk (so a nice surprise technically speaking) from 2 seperate sellers but they mistakenly use the hawk photo for the falcon model. The Safari shark is just handsome, and the rest are thrift store finds I welcomed to my collection.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2020, 23:46

Wow. very nice lot..

The two AAA figures on the trunk are really interesting. Beautiful bears too. sunny sunny

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2020, 23:50

Lovely. I have the Papo impala and black-browed albatross and the Safari sand tiger shark. My polar bear is Papo, but I have the walking one, not standing, but the head/face on the standing one is spectacular!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020, 00:05

Wow wow , beautiful , wonderful models ! cheers
Congratulations for all !
I was sure, that you will like the Papo polar bear very much :)))

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020, 00:10

Thank you Fernando and Blaine Kosta. I really like papos bears in general. But this standing polar bear is lovely, I recomend it a million times over!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next