Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 6:08 pm

Thank you Tim, Roger, Fernando, Kelly, and Andreas!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Wonderful additions especially the mustelids! Applause

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 9:01 pm

Wonderful models. I like especially the extinct animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Thank you both. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:49 pm

Here we are, another little batch. Some mystery stablemate breyers that I am quite pleased with (very lively moulds, only the red gypsy seems oddly small). My mother brought me the Papo gorilla and Safari rhino and donkey foal as gifts. The Mojo nile croc and schleich tortoise were bought once they were in stock locally, and the ERTL GSD and spaniel were lucky thrift store finds! The gazelle also, and I will customize it into a gerenuk here soon hopefully.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 12:08 am

I recently got the Schleich tortoise too - it's a nice figure. Wish it was a tad bigger. In this pic the only other thing I have is the Safari woolly rhino.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 1:04 am

Many animals in your collection cheers cheers

The rhino is a great Safari model. The crocodile is nice and large.

Your Breyer horses continually increase.

Congratulations

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 5:30 am

Nice newcomers for you, congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 2:42 pm

Great additions Paige

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 1:03 am

Paige, I am sure your Mother was worried that you were missing some animal toys at home. Laughing She is surely very kind. flower
Well, I think you are aware that some Gypsies are really small, it may explain which conformation Breyer used. I am also looking forward to see your gerenuk custom. After the surprising release of the Dama gazelle, I don't think CollectA will release a gerenuk soon and I don't expect it from any other brand.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:35 am

It is always such a joy to see your news !! cheers

So many brands, and so many species, and I admire the way you can present them...if it was me, that picture would just be a mess Laughing

Of course your mother enjoys to find new models for you.
I would surely enjoy it you were my daughter Wink

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:39 pm

Great additions,congrats!! Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 12:17 am

Another HUGE batch. I am fobidden from ebay for a while. Wink This will be a long post as many of the figures have some story to tell.
First up, safari lion I found at a thrift store (he wasn't originally on my radar, but he is a really nice big lion). The others are ebay finds; a AAA panda, nayab? Hyena that will likely be a repaint project, unknown white-ish gorilla, k&m large lowland gorilla (i didn't realize what he was in the lot originally), unknown macaque?, and the TM indian rhino (a really great figure!)

Here I have a nicer schleich fleckvieh cow to be comparison of my childhood figure, a hollow TM doberman (my only second hollow dog by the company), a TM? (Stamp is rubbed off and hard to read) poodle (a fancy girl),  the last labrador color of the tree house kids models I needed!, a new ray horse, and some safari toob horses and a mini whinnies breyer appy and stablemates pinto.

Next up! The lovely green baryonyx by mojo, safari apato baby, safari otter, and papo unicorn, tree house kids buck, k&m variant lemon shark, PV goblin shark, a weird seahorse, no brand predatory looking fish, unknown frog, and bully angelfish (this I found in a local thrift store, never have come across bullyland before let alone an old one!)

Small new rays or copies, parts of a hunting set though I haven't researched them quite yet.

And now the best for last. Susanne reminded me of the bully curly mare, and I looked and lo and behold! There was one for "cheap" on ebay. Next, a strange dorado I HAD to get. No marks, but a great plastic figure. The pelican came up in a lot, and again I could refuse. Thanks Kelly for the link! And I walked into Fred Meyer, NOT looking for models and something sparkly caught my eye... the special edition Schleich lion! And the LAST one at that! If my locatiom gets anymore in I can try to grab some for people. But its not likely...

And the Best BEst BEST! My holy grail of wolves. THANK YOU so much NMR_okapi! There are no words... all I need now is the other pup with its mouth open.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 12:55 am

That is a fabulous batch with lots of treasures. It is also a new chapter of the Santa Claus Mr. Okapi series. These large K&M are not defintely easy to find.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 3:28 am

Huge congrats on the red wolf! Applause Very Happy 😆
You have some great figures there besides the wolf- the Dorado and seahorse are neat! I love you
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 3:37 am

Wow , huge lot of animals.

In the first photo, I like the nice unknown macaque, and the nice hyena.

I have the white gorilla and is unmarked too.

In the second, I like the labrador.

In the third, the buck is really marvellous.

In the fourth, I like the black model in the top right.

In the fifth, I like the fish and pelican.

Finally, the excelent wolf, other fantastic animal.

big lot and big congratulation. Applause Applause Applause Applause

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 3:59 am

Oh wow, the Safari brown pelican! I want that one LOL. I was just checking eBay for it this past weekend, coincidentally.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 5:26 am

Wonderful additions, special congrats for the gorilla. It is interesting to see that huge K&M figures. That dolphin fish i have seen 3 times in collections, but for myself i come never across with that fish.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:41 pm

Any ideas where I could get that mahi mahi?, as it's truly marvellous and so is the female wild turkey

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:53 pm

There is no branding for mahi/dorado, so just keep an eye on ebay. I came across mine just by browsing and couldn't let it be the one that got away! As for the turkey, instead of a female (they don't have the beards on their chest) I think that is rather a male turkey that isn't displaying. (Males don't walk around all puffed up usually. We have wild and domestic turkeys nearby, they usually puff up to intimidate predators, rivals, or impress females as body language)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:54 pm

Thank you Roger, Kelly, Fernando, Blaine, Andreas, and Adam!

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 pm

Oh of course he has a beard! I totally missed it

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:48 pm

So many wonderful models. I'm still wondering what kind of species the Bullyland Angelfish is...
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Saar,, could you shoot this wonderful red wolf with a Schleich or Papo wolf for size comparison please? :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 12:39 am

Thank you both!

Alain, does this help?
Schleich, papo, and Safari wolves for scale with adult red wolf mama and one pup.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next