Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:21 pm

Great additions. Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:37 am

Thank you everyone! Yes Roger, I see what you mean! Laughing Crocodile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:45 pm

I found a batch of breyer at a thrift store, and all except 1 were new to me! Then recently I finally gave in and grabbed in the bear set and pet set from Schleich, and I was so happy to finally find the Mojo Shiba and blue budgie at my local HL.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:49 pm

The Mojo budgies (both colors) are very nice! I'd get one if I didn't have a Kaiyodo one already (to me Mojo's are just as good!)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:32 pm

Wow, excelent catch.

These horses breyer with different poses are esplendid. cheers cheers

Nice bear family too.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:38 pm

What a fantastic flock of Stablemates cheers

Ohhh, and you got the pet-set !!!
I am trying to persuade myself that I don't need them Laughing

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:45 pm

Great additions, that's a nice Shiba, the best from the big companies I think

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:19 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 1:29 am

Collecting Stablemates must be fun, they are always so beautiful models. Congratulations for all your new additions. Very Happy

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Wonderful additions,especially all those Breyers and Shiba! Applause Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:12 pm

Thank you everyone! The budgies indeed are very nice Blaine, but i am mostly happy I found the green one's partner because it was driving me crazy.

Susanne... thats what I was TRYING to do until... i couldnt resist anymore... Rolling Eyes Laughing

And Roger, collecting stablemates IS fun... other than there are SO SO many!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Happy late Birthday to me! I ordered these from our good friend Sbell's shop, and I am so so happy. This was the last set of Toy Fish Factory I needed (Amazon wrongly labelled this set as the river monsters one, so they kept sending me the wrong set) and I am glad it is com Laughing plete now. Then while I was at it, I grabbed an old retired puffin by Safari, and some more fantastic Southlands figures! I think we can all agree who the real star is... she is the "elephant" in the photo...

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:22 pm

Must haves again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Indeed some lovely figures

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:59 pm

The southland diprotodon is big and really beautiful cheers cheers

Nice fishes too.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:24 pm

I like very much the Safari puffin, a simple but great model. A very good batch of additions again. :)

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:05 am

It is for sure a very happy, late Birthday to you Very Happy
These models are fantastic ! Congratualtions Paige :)

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Fantastic additions,congrats!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 12:43 am

I have waited a loooong while to share these with you (as my true gem took a bit to arrive, though he came MUCH faster than expected).

First off, the old safari horses came from NMR_okapi, the others here are thrift store finds. The horses are so fulk of character aren't they?

Next up, my most exciting package arrived also from NMR_okapi with a whole trove of PV and K&M treasures! The snakes were much larger than expected, but all figures are so great species selection wise, and detail considering their small size.

A little extra special from the bundle above, I also got the Club Earth cape lion to complete my set. It is a set certainly wonderful to look upon.

And perhaps the most expensive photo I will ever take... the papo zorse is a figure I should have purchased when it was available (a story so common for collectors) but found for a reasonable price. The gorilla, as you might know from my topic in the papo section, was a figure I had to jump on. I got it for cheaper than the asking price, but I don't think I can ever stomach paying that much for a single figure ever again. And lastly the raptor is the first color variation ever made and usually is about as expensive as the gorilla, but in this case it was "reasonably" priced and posted at the same time as the gorilla I thought that the seller wouldn't accept my offer I had placed... now I have all the old Paposaurs.

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 1:22 am

Wow, some amazing additions. That Club Earth extinct series is a great one! Wonderful to have it complete.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:40 am

Paige, I see there's a big investment around but you got some real treasures and rarities.

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:56 am

Great lot of figures, The mustelids are esplendid, many nice birds and many snakes.

The horses are a treasure.

Big congratulations Applause Applause Applause

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:22 am

Love the lizards, especially the marine iguana- I have the water dragon and can attest they're nice. That auk is great too, I only have the dodo but it's a favorite. But that gorilla, what a wonderful expression it has!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:13 am

Great and rare newcomers. Big congrats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next