Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 9:27 am

I think we need more informations about Blip toys. Wonderful catches.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Despite my best efforts to resist... some more newbies!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Mojo camel is lovely other than her udder is... um... quite strange. In this case, Schleich actually shines with their new model! The Mojo donkeys are just darling, the swan is lovely as well. I had to grab a few schleichs, which other than maybe some of their sets I am done with their models for the year. The wombat is better than expected, the hippo is quite cute, and the snow leopard is... disappointing. Mine also has some of the odd spots missing on her left ear that other members have posted. Kind of odd. Then of course a few breyer stablemates! And I finally gave in to the Safari fossils toob.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:14 pm

Other intersting group, the hippo is lovely.

Congrats cheers cheers cheers

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:29 pm

The Schleich dromedary looks gorgeous in your photo, I like the donkeys too! I agree with all your comments actually. Congrats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:49 pm

All great new additions and it's nice to see the Mojo camel in someone's collection, may I ask what is wrong with her udder?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Thank you everyone!

The Mojo camel... its not really an udder, or at least it doesnt have nipples. I guess she just shouldnt ever have a calf released or he would get hungry! (Schleich and Mojo comparison).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:43 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 11:17 pm

Lovely additions, especially those with long ears! Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:37 am

Roger wrote:
Lovely additions, especially those with long ears! Wink

Ohh yes, those two , with long ears ... I love you
It will be so great if you have time and energie to make a walk around the Mojo Donkeys .. bounce Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 2:57 am

I will try to do a walk through sometime this week! Thanks again Andreas, Roger, and Kosta!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 10:40 am

Great additions!!!

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 10:41 am

Oh I see she has quite deformed udder, how unusual

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:04 am

New update! I got lucky on some ebay finds. I finally found the foal for my Safari morgan mare,  a rather nice generic chameleon, the large AAA Kangaroo, Mojo Fun shiba inu,  K&M gray wolf, some of the K&M paws and claws cats tube figures, and finished off series 6 of the yowies!

And then I also grabbed 2 sets from Toy Fish Factory. I had to replace my river monsters when I found out there was a special edition set with 2 of my favorites added to it. And then the gulf coast set is a treasure as well. I tried to order the northern angler set (this brand has moved to amazon recently) and apparently this set has been misbarcoded as the river monsters set and I was sent the wrong one. I will have to purchase it somewhere soon though to complete my series!

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:59 am

Very varied additions .cheers cheers

These sets of fishes are esplendid, congratulations.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:20 am

Wonderful fish figures

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:38 am

AMAZING new additions, congrats

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Some splendid new additions Very Happy cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:03 pm

Great additions, congratulations

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:06 pm

Some lovely additions,congrats!! Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:37 pm

Thank you everyone! They were early birthday gifts for myself. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:37 pm

My birthday additions! I finally got the ever so lovely feathered t rex from safari. I grabbed the new painting for the mojo nile croc, and the white cat. Then I was lucky to find some retired safaris, a PV, and some TM turtles on ebay so I treated myself.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Great additions

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:59 pm

This Safari T-rex is interesting, ...nice additions.

cheers cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:13 am

Great additions again cheers
The older Safari models have lots of "something"
I love that mojo-cat, and the T-rex's twin is standing where I can always enjoy the sight of such a magnificent model Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:47 pm

Congratulations for all these new additions, I enjoy particularly these fish figures! Very Happy
Interesting, your AAA Kangaroo is much more efficient in its Godzilla effect than your T-rex. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next