Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Advicot wrote:
The number is 631169 :)

Thanks Adam! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 6:25 pm

Yes this hobby is never ending, I suppose thats why I enjoy it so much though? You learn a little bit about sleuthing as you go.

I just have the unfortunate habit of hoarding dogs like a crazy dog lady. What a Face cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Today was a very exciting day! I got VERY lucky with some ebay purchases, but they all took so long to get here I was worried something happened to them! Today they all arrived!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The dodo completes my "trifecta", I now have the Papo, AAA and safari (I also have the club earth, and need to get the noahs pals). The frogs I didn't realize were K&M until they got here, arent they lovely? The old safari sea horse and moray even had their tags and are bendable. The sloth and AAA python are larger than I expected but who couldn't fall in love? The python is strangely rubbery... the K&M meerkats were probably a little expensive for their size but I don't get many meerkats these days. The andean spectacled bear is a huge surprise. Made out of resin I think, no brand or stamp or anything. He's a great size to be a companion for my PV one. :) and last but certainly not least, lots of PV small carnivores including the entire set of civets/mongooses! And more strange primate figures, my lonely macaque from before has lots of friends from his series now.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:21 pm

Congratulations my friend

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:33 pm

I also love those old Breyers very, very much drunken
That flaxen chestnut pony is the loveliest ever I love you
And a great, fine beagle to keep guard.
Additional good thing about him is that he looks like he will appreciate a new, kind home ! Very Happy

You got the papo tree man cheers
I can tell you, he is the expert when it comes to calm down the models, so they don't fight Laughing

SO many great models, CONGRATULATIONS Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:43 pm

A fortunate end to a long wait. I believe many of us need to be patient during these days but I think the joy is bigger when something lasts long to arrive. It won't be easy to find the Noah's Pals dodos but I hope you are lucky and someday you get the chance of adding them to your team. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:47 pm

Thank you Andreas and Roger!

Susanne, it took me a moment to remember...those joined me years ago! The tree man sits on my desk, hes VERY good at keeping a few safari dragons and Sasquatches content and good natured. :)

Breyer models are something very special, I have a great fondness for "vintage" ones. The beagle is an unknown maker, but he keeps watch in my room by my TV with a horde of cocker spaniels round him and an octopus friend for company. Laughing

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:49 pm

Very nice! What a cute red frog! flower
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 10:49 am

Some absolutely marvellous new additions Applause and hopefully the K&M frogs tube and Nayab primates will be coming to my shelves when the world goes back to being normal.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Some wonderful models,congrats!! Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 4:26 am

Biiiig update!
First off, my package from Taos arrived after being stuck for quite some time. It was full of goodies! And he was so kind as to include some lovely extras that will have a happy home wit me. Wink
Where to begin... the safari sheep are such lovely figures and full of charm, as is their holstein friend. A stunning old schleich cow to join my herd was a must of course. The CollectA sheep and Papo Ram and his micro Britains buddy are already the best of pals. After having been released for some time the king of cheetahs has finally met me, and brought along a spotted cousin to boot! A sassy grey goose and handsome red angus bull are excited to be displayed with their flocks. A whole pack of hounds which of course I already adore! Some especially appreciated S&N species, more safari, CollectA, ChapMei and... and... too many to describe all at once. Very Happy

Safari! Bought retail and gently loved, the baboon and infant are special finds, a handsome pangolin and watusi bull (MUCH better in person than his promo photo), and of course my favorite is the new wolf. I daresay... he might replace the arctic as my favorite sculpt ever if it weren't for the less dynamic posture... (sssshhhh don't tell Borealis I said that!) affraid

And very last but certainly not least! My friend and I recently cleaned house and we both found things we didn't need and thus swapped. So for a dozen DC superhero LEGO figures I got 3 Blip Toys that pair with my sad lioness and the orphan panda has a nice big family to keep him company! I got 2 Yowies birds and only need 4 to complete the set. I have been able to find a few breyer stablemates while sort of traveling lately so I grabbed them. And best of all, I finally got to purchase the stablemates wolf! Very small, detailed, and endearing, I am so glad I was able to snag him.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:31 am

Holy Hamster ! SO many great news cheers
They are all great models, an I surely understand your joy !

Perhaps most of all I am impressed by A STABLEMATE wolf affraid
I never even heard about that, - and it is such a wonderful model drunken

That "A sassy grey goose", - I suppose that it is the one on the back of the angus ? lol!

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:11 am

Sooo many and sooo wonderful models affraid cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy Hamster !
Perhaps most of all I am impressed by A STABLEMATE wolf  affraid
I never even heard about that, - and it is such a wonderful model  drunken

Oh yes, me to . It is really nice wolf :)
Blip Toys Lion and cub cheers I have only the lioness ...and I hope one day to find those two .. I like especially the cub :)

Paige, what brand is this vulture from the firs photo ? I think, I don`t know it ... scratch

Congratulations 100 times cheers

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:26 am

This is a treasure trove of amazing goodies!!! Some of these are sooo gorgeous! Congrats Paige :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:43 am

Fantastic models Paige, congrats!
Now that you finally got the Safari grey wolf, I would love to see a couple of closer photos from you. bounce
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:56 am

spacelab wrote:
Fantastic models Paige, congrats!
Now that you finally got the Safari grey wolf, I would love to see a couple of closer photos from you. bounce

Hey Space,
do you know this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? :)

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:44 am

Yes, I do!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:55 am

spacelab wrote:
Yes, I do!

Ok, then we will wait to see a couple of closer photos from Paige too :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 2:34 pm

I notice always a huge enthusiasm around the new Safari wolf, especially among wolf lovers what it a fantastic indicator of its quality. Maybe I'm needing a newer wolf figure, I confess from pictures I find it good but not exciting but it is good to take in consideration the opinion of those who have it in hands. Are you sure it is nicer than the 2015 Schleich? Laughing The confinement brought the oportunity of Taylor sorting his collection and
many of our collections are benefiting from it. Congratulations! Very Happy

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 5:01 pm

Paige-Glad to see they all arrived safely after their long journey to you and you are happy with them! Smile Smile

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 5:03 pm

Kosta-the vulture is by Nayab.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Thank you very much Taylor :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Thank you everyone!

spacelab, I just posted some comparison photos in my collection thread, I hope they help!

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2020 7:52 pm

Yes, thank you so much! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next