Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Nice newcomers Paige Very Happy I would be happy if you could do a Happy Kin Elephant seal walkaround and comparison bounce
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:53 pm

I will be happy to oblige Kiki. :) Maybe tomorrow or over the weekend.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:14 pm

cheers cheers

Very nice additions, I like the fishes and the birds.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:29 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I will be happy to oblige Kiki. :) Maybe tomorrow or over the weekend.

No hurry Paige, thank you so much cheers
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:41 pm

hahaha regarding the butterflies :-D

I almost got the Papo Great Pyrenees dog. Still might. it's getting good feedback.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 am

If PNSO has the most exciting Chinese figures, Happy Kin has the most exciting Hong Kong figures. Lots of great models and I hope to see the Portuguese Sorraia among many other collections too! This is one of the most interesting horse figures Schleich released during the last years.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:19 am

Soooooo many fantastic additions again, wow! cheers cheers
That Squirrel really is beautiful, but I can't actually remember persuading you to get it! Laughing scratch But if I did, I'm so glad you did, because it has the most amazing details and I'm sue you love this little guy! Very Happy Ohhh the dogs!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
That Nayab GSD is wonderful, for something that's relatively small I always think they've included some lovely details, such a sweet addition to the many you have! And definitely one of the best of Nayab's dogs! Very Happy I think it came in a Farm Set, here is a link if anyone might be interested in the other models, that look quite nice: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And the Papo Pyrenees, this dog is beautiful! sunny Definitely a must-have, both in breed choice and sculpt, that wonderful thick fluffy fur! drunken And the pose, it gives this dog almost that wilder streak (Maybe because it is similar to a howling wolf) which I think really goes well with the breed and the wilder job they once had and still do have of protecting flocks of sheep from wolves! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 1:53 pm

Beautiful additions Paige! It's also a pleasure for me to see the Greek-raised buddies in your photos and as part of your collection. They'll meet so many new friends there! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Rare additions again.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:31 pm

Great additions especially the Draught horse and the Skua!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:50 pm

Thank you everyone. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 11:49 pm

I got the opportunity to get some long saught for models recently. From SeanieP (thanks times a million!) Some (mostly) african species. The oryx was a special model as not many of these types of animals are made, the mongoose pairs with my gray standing model (need the opposite color of each model now to make one gray pair and one brown), a beautiful Furuta baboon mother and baby, an AAA fawn which is too cute, and 2 pairs of noahs pals canids! The coyotes and golden jackals. Smaller than I thought but that explains the lesser detail than in their larger models (I only had the roan antelope so now I have 3 sets). 

The sol90 wolf has been sought after for some time and I had resigned to myself I'd never find one. Then there it was in a lot! The kind seller sold it to me separately. Despite its poor pattern it can be a young specimen or even a lighter built eastern variety. Then I found a dog and goat at a thrift store only marked Italy. After some help from Bonnie they seem to be of the nativity styles from itialian makers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No less than 6 mew canids (and other marvellous figures) makes it a good day. Very Happy

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 1:05 am

The baboon is by Furuta, if you were wondering (probably not, but you didn't mention it :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 1:40 am

Thanks blaine! I hadn't gotten around to checking it on TAW. :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 5:05 am

Good lot, with interesting Noah`s Pals models, especially the coyotes.

I like the rare oryx too. Congrats Paige. cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:18 am

Wonderful additions again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:23 am

Among so many nice figures, there is place for a Sol90! I find the editorial series very interesting, they match nicely with what major brands did at that time without copying any of them.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:54 am

More additions- amazing!! cheers cheers
So many unusual models here, I just love that lying deer! I love you And the Noahs Pals are wonderful, for models so small I love the realism in their sculpts! Very Happy
And the mystery dog, he's bigger than I thought and so beautiful! sunny I don't often see models made in Italy but I love the style of this model, he looks so graceful with that flowing fur! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:26 pm

Great additions and especially the Noah's Pals.I thought the Oryx model was quite common as I have seen it in a number of made in china sets so will have to keep an eye out for them!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 6:29 am

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptySun May 02, 2021 9:10 am

Very Happy Applause cheers study drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 3:17 am

Thanks Luke. :)

My newbies! Funrise pronghorn and Safari toob Hyena came from Mitsukuni (thank you lots!). The New Ray birds came from an ebay lot and are exciting additions of course because they are endemic species where I live. And the cute little ChapMei rhino calf I found at a thrift store.

There was a great lot of Bullyland and misc. on ebay and I couldn't pass on it just for the eel! But even better it had double of nearly everything so I and another member are gonna be happy sealife collectors. 

And last, I got a couple of new Safari including the sei whale, handsome blue shark, frog fish (bigger than I expected) and the Land Down Under toob because I needed that tazzy devil. More sea critters from the aforementioned lot included the collectA Narwhal (did you all know the tusk is a separate piece? I glued mine so I didn't lose it), unknown jellies, and S&N humpback keychain, southern right whale, and sea lion. 

And last but not least was the Safari salmon life cycle set. When I was 4th grade at school in Northern Oregon we as a class had an opportunity to "raise" baby salmon fry in a 10 gallon tank. We got to see the eggs hatch, and grow, and once they got be about 2 inches long we took a field trip to the nearby fish hatchery on the Columbia River and returned the babies to finish growing and later be released into the river. It was a great experience I will cherish for years to come, and also that is where I first met and learned about Herman the Sturgeon, one of the largest captive specimens of white sturgeon known, and I have loved sturgeons ever since too.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed May 05, 2021 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 3:42 am

I'm happy you gave a chance to the CollectA narwhal, a model which is not much appreciated here but I find gorgeous (I don't really know if it's accurate but it surely is beautiful).

Maybe the salmon is a bit large for me but may I have a close-up of it anyway please ? Very Happy I need a salmon and if it's good enough, it would be a cheap alternative to the Japanese.

If you love sturgeon, I strongly recommend you the Colorata model which I will present tomorrow.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 5:07 am

Birds By New-Ray are splendid, in this first photo, I see a nice hyena ,very rare to me.

Many beautiful aquatic animals, I especially like the medusas.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:25 am

I believe I was not aware of that pronghorn by Funrise. I added the list on TAW once apparently I ignored that part of the Zoo International Collection series. Do you also have others of that series, namely the Timber Wolf?
I was also not aware of the tusk of the narwhal, I have it myself and I never noticed it.
Your jellies also need to be studied. scratch
I enjoyed knowing about your experience with salmons. Sometimes the word Education finds its exact meaning when activities like these are promoted in schools.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next