Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)

Go down 
+13
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
Advicot
signatus
barracudacat
landrover
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
costicuba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 am

Let me share my joy with you,
showing what I got from Munich Very Happy

Our wonderful Yvette, send to me a big box, full of other boxes, full of beautiful gifts affraid cheers
Yes, she packed everything so well, because some of the models are very old and fragile.
So Yvette wanted to be sure, that everything will come safely .

Actually all started, when I asked Yvette, if she can help me to get some Tiptoi models.
Of course, she said yes ... but this turned in a small '' journey'' for her..
But beeing Yvette, she found everything which I wanted + more .. Very Happy

I made already a topic with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , where you can see more photos and also to read more information about the ''journey'' of Yvette, and what she found out Wink

And that`s wasn`t all... Of course beeing Yvette, she started to put more and more wonderful gifts to me ... and the box became bigger and bigger Very Happy
She send to me many photos of the models and watching them, I was like a kid in luna park cheers

She asked her son Niklas, to make some photos , to show some of the models.. and he made them so nice, so I would like to show some of them to you too. I hope Yvette dosn`t mind :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some of the Tiptoi models :

The beautiful donkeys  I love you :

And now, the rest of the photos are mine, to show closer some of the models and more :)

Yvette was keeping for me this lovely Bully Okapi calf for a long time, but also she found this very nice and rare Bully mule .. and she desided, that it has to come to me  cheers :

I was searching for these two cows, for a long time ... but not any more  Very Happy

I adore this lovely hippo baby :

And 3 of these so charming Schleich babies  Very Happy

And now it`s comming the '' heavy artillery''  Very Happy  ( At least we say this in Bulgaria, for something more serious..  Wink )

Lineol African Elephant calf, which is missing on TAW :

Lineol Asian elephant calf, the famous Orje from Berlin Zoo :

Here some photos of the real Orje, which Yvette shared with me :

I got also this beautiful Lineol eland :

And this wonderful Lineol draft horse :

But the most special gift, I left for the last.
It is not only a wonderful, old Elastolin Eagle model...
It is also a symbol of the reason I had a wonderful chance to meet Yvette last year in Munich  Very Happy
Here it is :

But why this eagle is a symbol of our meeting with Yvette and why is so special ?

Last year I had a special opportunity to be one of the actors , of a new movie , which we have shooted for 2 monts , mostly in my country, but also for 10 days in Munich.
This was a wonderful experience for me, something new, something different for my job.. and also a lot of fun :)
On this movie, there are also very famous actors... I mean, world big stars, which we all know...
To meet them on real..and to be in front of the camera together with them, was something special to me and I am very proud :)
The making of the movie is still on progress, that`s why unfortunatelly, I am not aloud to share any more information, until we see it on big screen.
That`s why I can`t say still the name of the movie, also the name of the actors ...
But I promise, when I am aloud, I will be very happy to share more information with all of you.
And believe me, when this movie come on the screen, it will be craaazyyy  Laughing I mean really crazy movie . And also for sure interesting for our forum .  Wink  Ok, can`t say more ..   Embarassed  silent  Very Happy

So, at the end, this Eagle model is very special, because it has something with my character on the movie.
Yvette knows that and she said to me : ''I have a special gift for you, something which is a symbol of our meeting"
And now, this model became a double special to me  Very Happy

Thank you very much dear Yvette for all kindness, for all these great gifts... Thank you for beeing my friend  sunny

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:32 am

Absolutely amazing additions! The baby African elephant is just fantastic!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:20 pm

What I like most on this forum is these connections between members, like you and Yvette being real friends and you even know each other in real. The special persons we meet are the most precious thing we take from our lives. All models are extremely beautiful and it is a joy to see a young member as Adam pointing immediately to the African elephant calf. Brands like Schleich and similar educated us with a different interpretation of these animals but Lineol tells the truth, that model is pure perfection. elephant Your eland is also in much better condition than mine and the story behind the bird of prey is really exciting. I am impatiently waiting to see your performance in that movie. bounce bounce
Niklas turned into a great photographer, I hope he gets the collecting bug of his Mother. Very Happy

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:26 pm

Wonderful additions, and a wonderful story to go with them, thank you for sharing them with us.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:48 pm

Beautiful figures and stories to go along with them. What could be better?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 9:39 am

Gosh !! WOW !!! affraid

I keep thinkig : Ohhh, THIS one !!! as I scroll down over your great photos cheers

And the horse is the one of which I have a NF-copy from app 1950 Very Happy

The little elephant calf is one of the loveliest models ever.
And, and... such a wonderful : HURRAAAY for Yvette !

Congratulations, and thanks for the beautyful photos bounce bounce Applause

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 3:36 am

Kosta, I am very happy, that everything arrived well in Bulgaria. A package of figures, which practically shows the development of animal figures during the last 70 years. From the old composition animals to the modern Tiptoi figures. sunny study

Also your special topic about Tiptoi animals is very good!

Niklas is happy to see his photos on STS. At the moment he is very interested in photography.

The small Orje is one of the models of the artist Albert Caasmann. In April 1956 he modelled the Indian elephant calf from the Berlin Zoo for Lineol. At that time Orje was only a few days old.
A really beautiful model with so many details.

costicuba wrote:
And believe me, when this movie come on the screen, it will be craaazyyy Laughing I mean really crazy movie . And also for sure interesting for our forum . Wink Ok, can`t say more ..

I am sure, that will be an this is going to be a totally crazy movie with great actors and you're a part of these great show! So I hope, we can see you soon in the cinemas. sunny sunny Wink

So the eagle is a special souvenir of your great "movie days" in Munich and also a fine modell for your collection too. flower

costicuba wrote:
Thank you very much dear Yvette ... Thank you for beeing my friend

Many thanks Kosta, I only can say the same and I am very happy about your visit and the opportunity to meet such a good STS friend in reality. My family was also very happy to meet you.
They know some STS friends from my reports. So it was very interesting for them to meet one of the great STS members in real. sunny

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 3:55 am

Roger wrote:
What I like most on this forum is these connections between members, ...... The special persons we meet are the most precious thing we take from our lives.

Roger, so truth words - as always! I agree with you entirely. What would our hobby be without the friends we've found through this common hobby? There are so many figures in my collection that tell so much stories of my STS friends. I am really very grateful for this special forum and it is a great gift for me to have found such good friends here. This forum is also a place, that reminds me of friends who are currently not active, but their stories and postings are there and often they come back to the "STS village" - as Christophe sometimes says. sunny Very Happy Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 7:17 am

Thank you very much friends, for all your lovely comments sunny

Thank you again dear Yvette, also for your so kind words to me.
And yes, Roger is of course very right, with so truth words cheers

Hey Susanne, do you have an idea, this lovely draft horse, which you also have as a NF-copy,
what breed is ? It look`s to me like Clydesdale, but I am not sure...

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 5:00 pm

Wonder new stuff for you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 5:09 pm

Wonderful models,especially like the old Eland.!!!!! Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 2:16 am

costicuba wrote:

Hey Susanne, do you have an idea, this lovely draft horse, which you also have as a NF-copy,
what breed is ? It look`s to me like Clydesdale, but I am not sure...

I know Susanne is one of our experts with horses but I will copy my suggestion of breed to Susanne's model. I know yours have a different color, very good for a Clyde but I am convinced they made it over a German draught horse breed.

Do you think it is a Rhenish German Coldblood ?  I don't see often a massive neck like that. Sorry for the pictures I've chosen but I think they bear some similarities.

Pictures externally linked.

I am adding a bay one too!

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 2:17 pm

I would be inclined to agree with Roger with regards to the heavy horse.I think is is too chunky for a Clydesdale and not enough white on it, as Clydesdales tend to have a lot more white on their legs and underside.Also think as its a German maker then likely to use a German breed a bit like Britains with Shires and Clydesdales.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:44 am

Wow , thank you very much Roger. I think you made a great suggestion Applause
It must be a Rhenish German Coldblood ... it look`s very much like this one. :)

Also thank you Taylor for your comment. So now I can call my Lineol model like that :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 5:20 am

Hey, do you know that this year, my Christmas actually came already two months ago ? Very Happy
Yes , it`s true ... Two months ago, I got soooo huge box, full of sooo many wonderful models.
And all of them as gifts ... so actually I got my gifts not only for one, but for like 10 Christmases in advance cheers
OMG, it was really huge and heavy box pale
And all this, from my dear and wonderful friend Susanne sunny sunny sunny

I am so late with finding time for taking photos to show it here ...
But finally I am ready to share with all of you my joy cheers

First, when I opened the box, I lovely greeting card was first on my eyes, with the most lovely drawing ever ! And guess who made it ?
Susanne by her self Applause Applause Applause
And I hope, that she doesn`t mind if I show it here, because, really, this so lovely drawing puted a huge smile on my face ... and I am sure , that it will do the same to all of you Very Happy
Just look :

I just love it !!! I love you

And then, the unpacking journey began ...

A new box of Safari Authentics, Rainforest Creatures :

Two sets of wonderful Labradors and Lions, came to my collection of Noah's Pals models :)

Look, new, full and lovely set of Colorata marine animals :

And then, so many great and beautiful rarities were hiding in some smaller boxes ..
Some of them were for a long time on my wish list ... some of them even I alsomst gave up, that I will never find ..
Other, just a wonderful surprise..
All of them : the right reason to call myself a happy collector  sunny

First I want to show these so lovely Reisler models :

They are not just lovely , but they are very special to me.
One of the reasons, because Reisler brand is from Denmark, exactly from were these models came to me Very Happy Also, because, they are gift from Susanne , but most importantly, because these models are from Susanne`s childhood ... her own toys as a child  affraid  cheers

Now thank`s to Susanne, who gave me also other wonderful Reisler models in the past , and also to Yvette, who also found for me others from this so nice vintage brand,
I can say, that now I have very nice collection of Reislers  cheers

And talking about it ... here is one of the special models, which Susanne also sent to me :
Eagle with fox prey
For a company, it has the Schleich Vulture, which I was still missing :

And talking about Schleich, let`s see some great old models ..
Did I say ''some'' ? .. Let`s see many actually  Laughing  :

Lovely old dogs :

Some really nice and old goats and sheeps :

The Billy Goat was on my wish list for a very long time ... I love it !

Look these friends :

Beautiful Shleich Greylag gooses :

The very cute Schleich Glyptodon and Safari Doedicurus :

And let`s see some great Safari models ..

Smilodon adult and baby.
This baby is the star to me. I was searching for it for so long...that I taught, that I will never find it..
Not any more  cheers

Beautiful lion cub and bobcat :

Wonderful white Bison came to my nice Bison collection . I love these animals ... :

Just look these so lovely Safary Monterey Bay Belugas :

Two nice Bully models :

And two of the nicest Nayab models :

Two great Papo rarities :

Susanne even found for me these so lovely papo T-rex babies  cheers

One big box was hiding on the bottom of the huge box...
OMG  affraid .. one of the first and great Rebor models : Ceratosaurus  cheers

Do you imagine how happy I was , seeing all these , so great models at once ?  Very Happy
But I found one more thing in the box...
Something, that brought the bigest smile on my face...
The most precious gift from all ...

Just look :

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Yeahhh, Susanne knitted by her self , the most wonderful and colourful , winter socks for me  affraid  cheers  cheers  cheers
I really love them !
I really love personal gifts like this ..they are the most special !
And just look again these beautiful socks, with these lovely colours ... arn`t they awesome ?  Very Happy  This winter, my feet will be very happy too cheers

My dear, wonderful friend.. I don`t know how to really thank you... even if I say it million times , it will be not enough..
HBSHAFTS  (Huge, bulgarian, strong hugs, are flying to Susanne )  Very Happy
Thank you ever so much for everything !  sunny

Last edited by costicuba on Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 am

WHAT AN AMAZZZING BOX KOSTA!!!!!

Some of those figures are just to die for, and those lovely socks; the colours are just so charming

You chose some PHANTASMAGORICAL gifts for Kosta, Susanne!!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 12:18 pm

My dear Kosta, I am so happy that at last I could give you something cheers

Who always remembers my birtday ?  ( And who always forgets his ? Embarassed )
And who has sent me heaps of unexpected wonderful parcels over the years ?  ( without ever expecting anything in return)
Who has made most of my wonderful repaints ?
Who is always awake at night when I need to "talk" to somebody" ?

Yes , the Man of a Thousand Talents : KOSTA !!!!!  cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 1:31 pm

I don't know if I've ever seen a gift box like this one before! Shocked
The Colorata set on its own would surely be enough to be considered a tremendous gift but look how many other very special figures we can find there! The REBOR model, the Reisler eagle, the Safari smilodon, etc. This is a lot only possible from someone with very wide collecting horizons and a long collecting experience. From Noah's Pals to REBOR or Reisler to Colorata, that's not something we can get in a short time.We know Susanne is extremely generous but that's something we cannot measure.
I am very happy for you Kosta, you are surely someone that deserves something like this and congratulations for your new Susanne's branded socks! Now Kosta is the Happy Feet on forum. Laughing

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 1:37 pm

Wow what a Gift! The Colorata set alone is a generous gift, but you got so many wonderful animals! I really love some of the older Schleich (Greylag Goose) and Safari!
Congratulations and hooray for Susanne cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:06 pm

Amazing gift, so many great figures! The Noah's Pals, Reislers, Monterey Bay belugas, Nayabs; so many highlights. Your photos are also very beautiful, they really show off the figures in the best possible way.

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:47 pm

So many wonderful and glorious models!!! Applause Applause Applause

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Wow, some beautiful animals there and what a kind person Susanne is!! I particularly love the old Schleich dogs and those lovely Noah's Pals labradors! I am sure you are very happy!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Very Happy Wow! Susanne is also a fairy!! drunken
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Thank you very much for your lovely comments everybody !
The biggest HURRRAYYYY goes to Susanne ! cheers cheers cheers

Caracal wrote:
Very Happy Wow! Susanne is also a fairy!! drunken

Oh, yes ! She is my STS fairy since the day One I am here Very Happy
And not only to me... to many of us sunny

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 6:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
My dear Kosta, I am so happy that at last I could give you something cheers

Who always remembers my birtday ?  ( And who always forgets his ? Embarassed )
And who has sent me heaps of unexpected wonderful parcels over the years ?  ( without ever expecting anything in return)
Who has made most of my wonderful repaints ?
Who is always awake at night when I need to "talk" to somebody" ?

Yes , the Man of a Thousand Talents : KOSTA !!!!!  cheers

The precious gifts from you to me, continue ... This time with your words ... I love you

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kosta is getting wonderful models from a generous friends :)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next