Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
widukind
landrover
costicuba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:15 am

Another great model from Papo for this year.
This Therizinosaurus looks awesome !

I love this dynamic pose, all details , the colors and paint gob. Everything makes it really stands out.
Although many collectors complaining about this big belly ...
I even love this big belly Laughing

But now let`s give the stage to this impressive creature :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now let`s see it closer :

And a special photo for TAI :

Lat one is for the size comparison with our well known Papo T-Rex :

Impressive fight Very Happy

Thank`s for watching sunny

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:00 am

BIG CONGRATULATIONS Applause Applause

Your walkarounds is very complete, nice pictures and precise comparison.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:24 am

Nice dinosaur :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:50 am

I adore this lovely lady ! cheers

Thanks for a great walkaround agin Applause Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Therizinosaurus is that kind of creature that will always look as the result of fantasy to me. My fautl, of course, once the evidences of its existence and of its bizarre looking are as valide as many other less unusual creatures. Considering that perspective, I should love this kind of figures once I enjoy unusual things. Though, It is not being easy for me to get used with this animal and their renditions. It looks a kind of manicure dragon to me. Laughing However, your great walk around, shows again the amazing level of detail that Papo can put in their figures. Every detail is unbelievable and it gives the feeling that every pound spent on it is worthing. It is not as exciting for me as it is the quetzalcoatlus but it is a great figure anyway. I believe the large belly is only to evidenciate its herbivore habits. study :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 3:27 am

Thank you for your comments friends :)

Roger wrote:
It looks a kind of manicure dragon to me. Laughing

Laughing Laughing lol!
Ok, according to Susanne, this is a lady ... so , maybe this explains the manicure... and it is some how an excuse lol!

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 1:34 am

A wonderful figure. Yes, it seems to be from fantasy, but i like that. So i can take it for horror or scifi stories (like the godzilla like baryonyx which i also used). Smile

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:47 am

costicuba wrote:

I love this dynamic pose, all details , the colors and paint gob. Everything makes it really stands out.

I love it too for the same reasons drunken  I am able to resist to most Papo dinosaurs calls but I succumb to temptation with this one.

I needed a Therizinosaurus for my Mesozoic display, I only had the old small Dinotale. Until Papo brings one to life, this part of my shelf stayed empty because I disliked all the Theri toys except the Kaiyodo (which are too small for my purpose).

I have no problem with the belly, this animal is from a carnivorous line which became vegetarian so it is possible it had a big belly to digest.

The only problem for me is the claw's size, they are definitevely too small. If I find enough time and energy, I will change that.

Excellent walkaround as usual Kosta  Applause
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 12:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
costicuba wrote:

I love it too for the same reasons drunken  I am able to resist to most Papo dinosaurs calls but I succumb to temptation with this one.

I needed a Therizinosaurus for my Mesozoic display, I only had the old small Dinotale. Until Papo brings one to life, this part of my shelf stayed empty because I disliked all the Theri toys except the Kaiyodo (which are too small for my purpose).

I have no problem with the belly, this animal is from a carnivorous line which became vegetarian so it is possible it had a big belly to digest.

The only problem for me is the claw's size, they are definitevely too small. If I find enough time and energy, I will change that.

Excellent walkaround as usual Kosta  Applause

cheers Thank you for sharing your feelings about this model Kiki :)

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 11:03 pm

Seeing this topic again, I'm enjoying your pictures of this model, especially the life-like quality (and colors) of the head and mouth I hadn't appreciated as closely until now. This must be the best Therizinosaurus available (I love the black Capsule-Q but I don't think it represents this species, but a generic family member). I was finding it acceptable to de-prioritize Papo dinosaurs (easier because of the prices), but with the upcoming Spinosaurus, Pentaceratops, also this Therizinosaurus, the Ceratosaurus... it is becoming impossible to ignore. Wink

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:16 am

A.R.Garcia wrote:
Seeing this topic again, I'm enjoying your pictures of this model, especially the life-like quality (and colors) of the head and mouth I hadn't appreciated as closely until now. This must be the best Therizinosaurus available (I love the black Capsule-Q but I don't think it represents this species, but a generic family member). I was finding it acceptable to de-prioritize Papo dinosaurs (easier because of the prices), but with the upcoming Spinosaurus, Pentaceratops, also this Therizinosaurus, the Ceratosaurus... it is becoming impossible to ignore. Wink

Thank you for your comment Andy :)
I completely agree with you Wink

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus
Page 1 of 1