Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!

Go down 
+40
Caracal
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Pardofelis
sbell
normal fox
lucky luke
PeGe
pm64
SUSANNE
landrover
barracudacat
terrorchicken
spielgerg
AnimalKingdoms
Ana
Saltaperic
halichoeres
Duck-Anch-Amun
john2xtheman
arafan
SeanieP
Ludichris1
ze_neto
urbnvampslayer
Fossa
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
Ravonium
Bloodrayne
widukind
NightLioness
LukaLeon085
VASILIS
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
WhiteLightning Wolf
Roger
Megaptera
zosenwoans
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Gosh ! I have been away from the computer for so long, bit what a welcome back !!! cheers

The kingfisher !! The ram !! The alpaca !!! The lioness, the hyena, the....SO many beautyful models bounce cheers

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am

Hippogriffon, a new orc, nice fantasy news. ^^

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Well ....I hoped something more from Papo...anyway:

love: Merinos, Rabbit, Manatee, Kingfisher, Lioness, Alpaca,Leopard Seal ,Alligator.
So and so : Dove
Absolutely not : zebra and hyena
Good the prehistoric range
The rest is good quality but I will not buy almost for sure.
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:53 pm

The hyena really looks like a weird-pawed striped with spots.The toad lizard Looks Like a Schleich figurines.The Zebra is a waste. i like the Bassetee (basste-faced manatee),the gator (one further Mississippi one unfortunately...) ,Bull shark,leaopard Seal (now all have one?)and the kingfisher.And the lioness

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 4:14 pm

The Salers Cow is she an old model ???? scratch study Shocked
updated or a new sculpture question
Back to top Go down
normal fox

Country/State : USA, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:40 pm

The Salers cow is a re-released model, maybe the painting is different, or something. I will buy the Merino ram and the new Zebra sometimes Papo gets overly dramatic on poses of models.
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:43 am

PeGe wrote:
The hyena really looks like a weird-pawed striped with spots.The toad lizard Looks Like a Schleich figurines.The Zebra is a waste. i like the Bassetee (basste-faced manatee),the gator (one further Mississippi one unfortunately...) ,Bull shark,leaopard Seal (now all have one?)and the kingfisher.And the lioness

It's been referred to as the closest thing we have to a brown hyena... and then they went and painted it like a spotted.

It's better than their first try, but it's still about as much as I expect from Papo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 am

AnimalKingdoms wrote:
Animal Kingdoms Papo 2019 blog is up and running (high res pictures and when possible measurements)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thankyoy for the info Very Happy

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:24 pm

The zebra painting is just awful.
The kingfisher and piranha are wonderful, but I guess too large for my scale acceptance.
The manatee will be the only one that I will try to buy. It's better than the previous CollectA model of my wishlist (that have a too warty skin).

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:53 am

Anyone venture the species of hedgehog? Just the European one? I assume since it is in the 'Farm' series it might be one of the Africa species in the pet trade?

EDIT: I think it is the four-toed (or white-bellied) hedgehog, which is the popular domesticated one.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:58 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Anyone venture the species of hedgehog? Just the European one? I assume since it is in the 'Farm' series it might be one of the Africa species in the pet trade?

EDIT: I think it is the four-toed (or white-bellied) hedgehog, which is the popular domesticated one.

As far as I can see in the e-shops, it is among the Wild Animals, not farm study
But it does cerainly have a white belly Very Happy

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 am

Pet animals are not farm animals anyway. I guess that probably, Papo looked for images of "hedgehog" for make their model, and they sculpted and painted this one after the very popular four-toed hedhehog (Atelerix albiventris), as colour of head and belly doesn't matches with European common hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus), but they just didn't cared about what concrete species of hedgehog are they making.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:56 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Pet animals are not farm animals anyway. I guess that probably, Papo looked for images of "hedgehog" for make their model, and they sculpted and painted this one after the very popular four-toed hedhehog (Atelerix albiventris), as colour of head and belly doesn't matches with European common hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus), but they just didn't cared about what concrete species of hedgehog are they making.

It is not uncommon for companies to lump 'pet' and 'farm' animals into their broad sales categories. It's listed in the thread above as 'farm' at the top of this thread so I assumed it was the domesticated one, A. albiventis (although on the photographed catalog pages it is with the other wild animals...). This is good, as it should be a different species than Schleich's European hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm

One last addition to the 2019 line.

what a beauty

look at the teeth: that's beyond the level of any other papo dinosaur

and the paintjob... specially on the second picture that shows the pattern on the tail it's just gorgeous!!.

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Well, Papo sure managed to keep that one a secret!
Spino looks very nice and very big.
It will be an expensive figure I guess.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:02 am

WOW !!! cheers
Thanks for sharing, Fossa !!!

But...but ... it is a limited edition affraid
No, no, no, pleeease, no - I want one bounce

Fossa

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:26 am

Yes Bloodrayne, it's likely to be over 30€ i asume... but hey!! if you want an awesome spinosaurus other options make that price affordable in comparison.

but how pricey it ends up being depends on how much exclusive it is. if it's exclusive to France like they previously did with their original brown running t-rex, i have no clue how expensive that was, but if anyone knows of a french online shops that sell this kind of stuff please let me know.

You're welcome, Susanne Smile
let's hope to be lucky and get one

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Fossa wrote:
...Yes Bloodrayne, it's likely to be over 30€ i asume...

I don't even consider that expensive. Laughing
That's what I have to pay for Therizinosaurus and Acrocantosaurus from Papo.
My guess is that Spino will be more like €50-60....or is that what you mean?

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:04 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Fossa wrote:
...Yes Bloodrayne, it's likely to be over 30€ i asume...

I don't even consider that expensive. Laughing
That's what I have to pay for Therizinosaurus and Acrocantosaurus from Papo.
My guess is that Spino will be more like €50-60....or is that what you mean?
well i was thinking certainly more than 30 but reasonably not much more than 40... considering it's not THAT MUCH better than their other stuff.

but since it's a completely new model and it's limited, with production costs being high and all, i don't think it's profitable for papo to invest that much money just to sell a few thousand units... unless those are VERY expensive.

maybe it's even more expensive than what you said.

but i honestly have no idea lol

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:39 pm

There are some very expensive figures, and it is necessary to think that in many countries there are no

stores that sell them, then we must add the cost of shipping.

Here in Colombia, this hobby is expensive. sunny

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Well, I need to know if it is a limited edition for a special shop bounce  It seems wonderful Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 1:04 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Well, I need to know if it is a limited edition for a special shop bounce  It seems wonderful Shocked
i know so far that people on dinosaur toy forum are already reserving one at everything dinosaur.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 10:59 pm

That spinosaurus looks terrific! What a fabulous figure! affraid

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm

I read really mixed reactions to Papo's 2019 figurines, but I can't express how happy I am with their choices. The common kingfisher is, like Karin said, a dream that came true. I can't wait to get it, I'm really curious about its size. I would have been content with the kingfisher, but then Papo came with a new manatee, and this.. This is truly a piece of art. I really hope they stick with the paintjob as can be seen on their pictures, because it looks like it comes right out a Van Gogh:

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 am

Tarunyada wrote:
it looks like it comes right out a Van Gogh:

Laughing lol! Laughing lol! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next