Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNSO Paint Job Variations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PNSO Paint Job Variations Empty
PostSubject: PNSO Paint Job Variations   PNSO Paint Job Variations EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 7:54 am

I recently purchased the first series of PNSO dinosaurs off of AliExpress. I know they are not bootleg, because they are clearly marked with PNSO on the bottom in reviewer photos.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I noticed that a handful of the figures have slightly differing paint schemes, with the archaeopteryx being a completely different color. The Tuojiangosaurus, Wuerhosaurus, Kentrosaurus, and Confucianornis are the figures that are painted only slightly different.

For reference: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone have any thoughts/opinions to add?

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Paint Job Variations   PNSO Paint Job Variations EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am

They are really neat Very Happy

11 $ inclusive free shipping for a whole set !!! WOW ! That is cheap affraid cheers

Do you know how large they are ? Wink

QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Paint Job Variations   PNSO Paint Job Variations EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 8:13 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are really neat Very Happy

11 $ inclusive free shipping for a whole set !!! WOW ! That is cheap affraid cheers

Do you know how large they are ? Wink

They’re the size of Toob animals. I jumped on this set, because I was not going to purchase them all for $80+ on eBay.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Paint Job Variations   PNSO Paint Job Variations EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:21 pm

I also saw them a while ago ... and I think, that they are still copies of the original PNSO ..
Maybe they are marked with PNSO stamp, because they used the whole mould, without removing the stamp ... I saw, that the material looks softer than the originals.. But still, for that price, they are ok :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Paint Job Variations   PNSO Paint Job Variations EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 1:01 am

You may call me crazy but a easy way to check if it is a copy or not when we don't have both versions, is calculating the exact weight. As often they use plastic with different densities, the weight is variable. The small size could however be a problem once the differences in weight could not be noticiable. I don't have any figure of these or we could just test. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Paint Job Variations   PNSO Paint Job Variations Empty

Back to top Go down

PNSO Paint Job Variations
Page 1 of 1