Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) Empty
PostSubject: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Did you start hearing incredible soundtrack by Ennio Morricone in your head from the great movie after reading the title?
Warm welcome to you from this adventurous company...

IL BUONO,
IL BRUTTO,
IL CATTIVO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Schleich: 13722 Black Bull, 14616 Yak, 14332 Musk Ox.

~WHO IS WHO?~

Share your own version of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 8:44 pm

cheers I need to think a bit about it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
cheers  I need to think a bit about it Wink

Can't wait to see your models here! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:21 am

Laughing Is it just about Schleich? I love these three and I'd say the bad is the black bull, the good is the muskox and the magnificent is the yak. No ugly figures on it.
Sorry for my careless picture but can you guess mine? Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 6:59 am

Roger wrote:
Laughing Is it just about Schleich? I love these three and I'd say the bad is the black bull, the good is the muskox and the magnificent is the yak. No ugly figures on it.

cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 7:01 am

Roger wrote:

I like your photo, Roger! cheers
The Good - scorpio,
the Bad - rhino,
the "I am to cute to be here" croc! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 7:01 am

Guys, it is not only about Schleich! Post whatever you think!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 1:50 am

Valeriia wrote:

the "I am to cute to be here" croc! Very Happy

Laughing The cute is called Crocas, the friend of Panda, characters from a popular Portuguese television children channel. The manufacturer is Maia & Borges, a known Portuguese brand that released several figures to Schleich and still manufactures for Schleich, Papo and Mojö Fun. Very Happy It look more with a real crocodile than myself. However, I will study another trio to show. scratch

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:26 am

Roger wrote:

Laughing The cute is called Crocas, the friend of Panda, characters from a popular Portuguese television children channel. The manufacturer is Maia & Borges, a known Portuguese brand that released several figures to Schleich and still manufactures for Schleich, Papo and Mojö Fun. Very Happy It look more with a real crocodile than myself. However, I will study another trio to show. scratch

All figurines are nice - no place for the Ugly! sunny But will gladly take a look on your next trio! cheers
Also will tell everyone after who want will post their companies WHO IS WHO in my post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)   The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Schleich Black Bull, Yak, Musk Ox)
Page 1 of 1