Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))

Go down 
+20
HKHollinstone
Tove
animalluvr6
donny ong
baltimore zoo
ken yeo
Numa
scot(t)
cattlecollector
Taos
Kikimalou
Kristie
Saarlooswolfhound
MartinH
skysthelimit
Ana
widukind
Roger
bojan
SUSANNE
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) Empty
PostSubject: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 pm

YES!! YES!!! Schleich did it again  cheers   Applause  cheers

The last two or 3 years my opinion about the new Schleich has been ranging between luke-warm and sad. Rolling Eyes

So when I took this bull out of the plastic bag, I was completely unprepared ! Shocked
IT IS WONDERFUL  bounce  bounce  cheers
Schleich makes very fine models of cattle, - and this one is perhaps the best ever  Very Happy

Taking pictures of a black model is best in sunlight, but it seems I would have to wait for weeks. Of course I can`t wait, I have to share my joy  tongue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perfect butt  Wink

Great proportions

I love you  drunken

Look at that head !!!
( The white on the muzzle is reflection, there is no paintloss on this guy  Wink )

Perfect shoulder , and the muzzle is just right

Wonderful paintwork for a mass produced model  cheers

To make him a completely realistic Camargue-bull, he probally should have a large, ugly, yellow plastic mark stamped in his ear, - EU law  Suspect
But fortunately he is not THAT realistic  Laughing

I have no doubt. Here is the best model that Schleich has made this year, - perhaps for several years  Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Congratulations on your new model. It looks much better than the one I saw in a store before Christmas, that one was just so freakin' shiny I just couldn't buy it, altough I like the mould very much! And I'm the first one to reply on your post!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Susanne, thanks for showing us that figure with your great pictures. Very Happy
I like also a lot the proportions of this bull, they have large heads but not as proportionally large as Schleich usually makes. This one looks honestly realistic. The good finish is a good news once it was always a Schleich strength. :)
I don't collect farm animals but I like this one although I'll not buy it. Only the terrible problem of Schleich using almost always the same pose to most of their cattle makes this figure not being spectacular but very nice anyway. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Thats true, on of the best bulls ever cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Great beautiful bull!!! Well done Schleich cheers Congratulations for having this beauty at home Susanne! And thank You for showing us lovely photos of him bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Very nice, as I thought it would be, congrats cheers

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm

I like him a lot! Schleich is really great with cattle :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 pm

I am so happy you also like him cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:33 am

He is more than gorgeous! I cant wait to get him, and congratsx1,000!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 am

He looks great, Susanne! Congrats! cheers

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:50 am

Thankyou Paige and Kristie sunny

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:22 am

Thank you for the walkaround Susanne. I love very much this bull.
It reminds me so much Andalusia drunken
I absolutely agree with Roger comments except I will maybe buy it Wink
Spanish bull are "farm animals" but have a short What a Face but very wild life.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Great bull-definately one for my cattle collection!!just have to wait for the shops near me to get in new stock.
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 pm

I can not wait to get my hands on this guy! All of my local stores need to hurry up and get him! Very Happy Mad
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm really excited to get this Bull and thank you Susanne, for posting wonderful pictures of it! It is, without a doubt, a fantastic model!

Having said that, and granting that it is indeed an excellent model, I hope forum members won't be annoyed with me if I express one or two complaints. I realize that I'm being fussy and I ought just to appreciate all the model's strength. But, there is something about the haunches that seems not quite perfect to me. It's back legs seem just a tad too thick and the muscles there placed a tiny bit too low. It is throwing me off. Also, in the face and neck of the model, there is something slightly soft and curvy, where I'd expect to see planes that are a bit more straight and angular. (I realize that Spanish Fighting Bulls are more athletic and less heavy than ordinary bulls, but I feel like I'm taking this into account when looking at it.)

I am dying to buy this and see it for myself and enjoy it. It is obviously an excellent work by Schleich. Still, I'm not sure it ranks, in my mind, with the very best Cattle Schleich has done. I am still inclined to think that the strongest Bulls are still the Angus Bull, the Simmental Bull, and perhaps the Swiss Bull, all of which, for me, seem to be nearly perfect.

Thank you Susanne! I hope that in the next few weeks, we will see forum members posting many walkarounds of new models.

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Now I feel like a buzzkill.

I LOVE this Bull! Seriously (no joking). I can hardly wait to get it and I think it looks awesome.

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Do you have the longhorn bull?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm

cattlecollector wrote:

No, the place I bought these didn`t have him yet. Suspect
But I have ordered him elsewhere, so he may already be on his way bounce cheers cheers

cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

No, the place I bought these didn`t have him yet. Suspect
But I have ordered him elsewhere, so he may already be on his way bounce cheers cheers
Please post some pictures when you get him!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 pm

scot(t) wrote:
I'm really excited to get this Bull and thank you Susanne, for posting wonderful pictures of it! It is, without a doubt, a fantastic model!

Having said that, and granting that it is indeed an excellent model, I hope forum members won't be annoyed with me if I express one or two complaints. I realize that I'm being fussy and I ought just to appreciate all the model's strength. But, there is something about the haunches that seems not quite perfect to me. It's back legs seem just a tad too thick and the muscles there placed a tiny bit too low. It is throwing me off. Also, in the face and neck of the model, there is something slightly soft and curvy, where I'd expect to see planes that are a bit more straight and angular. (I realize that Spanish Fighting Bulls are more athletic and less heavy than ordinary bulls, but I feel like I'm taking this into account when looking at it.)

I am dying to buy this and see it for myself and enjoy it. It is obviously an excellent work by Schleich. Still, I'm not sure it ranks, in my mind, with the very best Cattle Schleich has done. I am still inclined to think that the strongest Bulls are still the Angus Bull, the Simmental Bull, and perhaps the Swiss Bull, all of which, for me, seem to be nearly perfect.

Thank you Susanne! I hope that in the next few weeks, we will see forum members posting many walkarounds of new models.

I agree the backlegs are a bit too thick but the neck is really nice IMHO, Spanish bulls have a humped neck and I was very happy to see it on the model drunken
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 am

I think itis a stunning model and I dont collect farm models but I am tempted to buy this....

would love to see someone customise this model and turn it into an Auroch! :-)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 am

I received this Bull today. It is spectacular in person. I can't stop looking at it. Susanne, your assessment is perfect: It is a tremendously fine model.

I've also been looking at more pictures of Spanish Fighting Bulls. The model of the Schleich Black Bull really took the time to capture various distinctive characteristics of these types of Bulls. It is wonderful.

This year is going to kill my wallet.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 am

Congratulation Scott Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 pm

I ordered both of the bulls last night. I am really excited, but probably have a week to wait. That is one week to long for me. Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Congratulationss Scott, as you surely know, these bulls are very popular in Portugal. In souvenir shops is not hard to find them in several materials. Unfortunately the reason is not the best and I also don't want to bring this subject. Very Happy
The curious point is that in some of the several shops selling Schleich in Portugal, I found the Papo Spanish bull because the figure was not present in Schleich range. Portuguese distributor absolutly hates it. The fact is that many people asks for that figure and it is usually out of stock in shops that sells Papo.
I am sure that this bull will be a success everywhere, not only in Portugal and Spain and it is great that it is a nice and realistic figure. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) Empty

Back to top Go down

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next