Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

on the roof of world!..

Go down 
+9
Kikimalou
Caracal
75senta75
1claire
widukind
landrover
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

on the roof of world!.. Empty
PostSubject: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 9:47 pm

Veru good! The papo's snow leopard is doubtful about attack or retreat. Yaks are so powerful and brave! He would prefair certainly the CollectA's chiru for meal :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm

..you're right and I have it!.. for a next shoot.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Very beautiful dioramas and wonderful thematics. Asian mountains are magic and you're telling it in such a joyful way. cat

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:13 pm

thank you Rogério!.. :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 10:39 pm

where is Charlie?..

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Another feline love history Very Happy first lynxes, then clouded leopards and wild cats and now the snow leopards I love you

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:43 pm

..I must be a little too sentimental!.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:03 pm

That snow leopard is a magnificent figure and presented like that turns it even more impressive. It was awarded as the best figure of the year of its release by our forum members and in your pictures it surely is taking the higher point of the podium. All pictures are extraordinary and they give another point of view regarding this hobby. These figures are much more than simple toys. cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:34 pm

Caracal did it again cheers cheers cheers

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 8:31 pm

yes Rogério, when this model was released, it was a dream for me!..

thanks to you both!.. I'm glad you're back!.. :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:00 am

Another wonderful tribute to the clouded leopard, somewhat misterious atmoshphere too. Wink

Caracal wrote:
yes Rogério, when this model was released, it was a dream for me!..

Yes, it was a big step forward from the previous figures of CollectA, Safari and Bullyland. Papo must make a caracal too. Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:53 am

The photos of the chiru antelope are esplendid, BIG congratulations.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:15 am

thank to you both!.. :)

..yes Rogério, I let twice a message on Papo email adress, asking them for a wildcat, a caracal and a serval to change of lioness!.. but no reply!..

Last edited by Caracal on Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:51 am

Papo usually do not replies to collectors. Fortunately, they have offered a few new wild cat species lately, the snow leopard and the ocelot are two examples. I believe they will offer a 2nd generation leopard before presenting another feline species. cat

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 7:14 am

Great

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:51 am

..thanks to you both!.. :)

..well, that's when I discovered the Papo ocelot of my dreams after their snow leopard, that I began waiting for others non common felines like serval or caracal and why not!.. wild cat.. but you're right, they will probably do a new leopard and others big cats before.. I like Papo leopard but it's so big!.. :/
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Caracal wrote:

..well, that's when I discovered the Papo ocelot of my dreams after their snow leopard, that I began waiting for others non common felines like serval or caracal and why not!.. wild cat.. but you're right, they will probably do a new leopard and others big cats before.. I like Papo leopard but it's so big!.. :/

Papo could indeed make a wild cat, I don't think it is not as risky as making a ocelot. By the way, the ocelot, that I love and own too, is already retired what may mean that a door is open to a new small wild feline. Papo leopard is clearly a successful figure, both the spotted and blak versions, it explains how it is for such a long time without being replaced. I have the spotted one but I am seriously with huge expectations about the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for 2019. I am sure it will be smaller than Papo's.

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:07 pm

I hope it will!..

I dont know if it is a good new that the ocelot is already retired.. if it is by lack of trading succes, maybe Papo will stop to produce other little not well known felines!.. :/
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:35 pm

a short story!..

"wow!..what a beautiful carpet!.."

"hey!.. Take care boy!.. I won't be always there to save your fur!..

-oops! I haven't smelt him!.."

..by Jecsan (hunter), Safari ltd and Play Visions..
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. EmptyTue May 07, 2019 6:07 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the roof of world!..   on the roof of world!.. Empty

Back to top Go down

on the roof of world!..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next