Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+4
Wilorvise
Kikimalou
Gwaine
Roger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 12:52 am

Post for 17 Dec ‘19

Nelis - Hippopotamus Calf

14831 Hippo Calf
Name Source: My Old Primary School Mascot
Name Reason: Said Mascot was a hippo
What I like about him: He is so cuuuute!
Fun Fact: He came in early!
Made In: Tunisia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Nelis is one of the hippo calves that live in our valley. He spends most of his time in the watering hole, relaxing in the cooling stream. He likes to take it easy and is friendly to many other animals.
His parents are Propje and Moto Moto. He has a little sister named Gloria.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:35 pm

Post for 18 Dec ‘19

Noel - Black Forrest Horse Foal

13899 Black Forrest Horse Foal
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It sounded so cute
What I like about him: He is such a snuggly baby
Fun Fact: He came in early, yay!
Made In: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Noel is a young Schwarzwälder colt. He is only a few weeks old. He is already very curious and outgoing. When he is in the meadow with his mother, he already strays far from her and plays with the other foals.
He loves to race and buck around, just like his big brother. He Makes friends easily and is not afraid of the dogs. His best friends are Juniper and Harry.
Noel’s parents are Macho and Brienna. He has an older brother is Rambo.

Horsevalley

Noel is a juvenile member of the Pendragon herd. He is only a few weeks old and already giving his mother trouble. He is stubborn and very outgoing. He is curious and independent from his mother. He fancies himself such a man, but is actually just a kid.
He spends most of his time playing and dashing around. Especially with his friends Frostfoot, Ustin and Teddy. They are mostly up to mischief and it is not uncommon to see them scolded by the adults.
His parents are Macho and Brienne. He has one big brother named Rambo.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 1:30 am

Intermitted Post for 19 Dec ‘19

Aqua Nuraja - Akhal-Teke Stallion

13911 Akhal-Teke Stallion
Name Source: Cannot remember
Name Reason: It sounded befitting to such a graceful gentle boy
What I like about him:  He really does have that Akhal-Teke contours
Fun Fact: The mailman left the package in the bin after we did not answer the door
Made In: China

Valyria Stables

Aqua Nuraja is a gentle and curious Akhal-Teke stallion. He, together with his dam Neytiri and sire Ardeth Bay, was a gift to Mr. von den Perenbaum from a business partner from Saudi Arabia. He's been born and raised in luxury and is still a bit picky at times.
He has not the temperament typical for his breed, instead being very sweet and well behaved. This largely disqualifies him as a breeding stallion, but Mr. von den Perenbaum doesn’t want to geld him just yet.
Aqua Nuraja is bred for parades and endurance, but now mostly gets riden by Niklas for his exercise.
He is sociable and goes well with almost all mares and geldings and half of the stallions.

Horsevalley

Aqua Nuraja, with sire Ardeth, dam Neytiri and brother Rheagar, lives with Man beyond the Fog. They are kept as parade horses and are well cared for. But they are not allowed many liberties, which vexes Aqua a lot.
Aqua yearns for more in his life and for a better way for his brother Rheagar to grow up. But for now that does not seem all that achievable just yet.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 10:50 pm

Intermitted Post for 20 Dec ‘19

Aspen - American Saddlebred Stallion

13913 Saddlebred Gelding
Name Source: Trees
Name Reasons: I want to start using more tree names
What I like about him: He is tall and skinny, just like my crush
Fun Fact: An early gain, yay!

Valyria Stables

Astel is a very new addition to the stables. He has recently been bought from a breeder in the USA. Everybody has been eagerly awaiting his arrival and when he finally came it is sure stirred a lot of interest.
He is a young and very curious stallion. He has only recently been saddle broken and needs a lot of training. He seems very eager to learn, though, so that doesn’t have to be too hard.
He has been brought in with a mare named Pryde Skirra and there might be plans to breed with them.
In the meadow he is sociable and not very dominant. For now it seems he gets a long best with Prince Charming, Tyr and Icedust.

Horsevalley

Astel is a young adult member of the wild herd. He is a vast friend of leader Tyr. This lends his quite a high status in the herd.
He is very outgoing and free spirited, making friends even outside the herd. He gets along especially well with Icedust, Felix and Forseti. This does sometimes get him odd looks within his own herd, but Tyr usually shields him from most critisism.
He is newly mated to the mate Pryde Skirra. They have not yet conceived.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Intermitted Post for 21 Dec ‘19

Laylani - Royal Unicorn Filly

70591 Royal Unicorn Foal
Name Source: Flower names
Name Reason: I was looking for a flower name that clicked and this one sure did
What I like about her: She has a very creative design
Fun Fact: The postman left the package in the bin

Horsevalley

Laylani is a beautiful royal unicorn filly. She is very outgoing and sweet as honey. She tends to stray rather far from her mother and is very curious. Most of the valley dwellers like her, even though some think she asks a few too many questions. Her best friends are Eira and Wolk.
Her parents are Calydor and Thistle. She has quite a lot of half siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Special Post for 22 Dec '19

Sheeps, Goats and Alpacas

The stables also knows a few goats, sheep and alpacas. They have a special pen where they stay. Kids can enter the pen to play and pet with the animals. Kids that come over to the stables love this and the goats, sheep and alpacas are very used to being handled and cuddled.
The alpacas and the goats sometimes go out of the pen to play and the sheep are sometimes set on the meadow to eat the pieces of the grass the horses don’t like. Sometimes the goats are set on a plot of land to clean of plants no other grazers eat.
When there is a festival or market in town, usually there is a petting zoo set up with the alpacas and sheep. Kids usually love to come see them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:15 pm

Intermitted Post for 23 Dec ‘19

Ezeltje-Strekje - Golden Donky

72145 Golden Donky Foal
Name Source: Fairytales
Name Reason: I know no more fairytaley name for a more fairytaley little fella
What I like about him: Golden little thing didn’t make me win anything, but he is hella fancy xD
Fun Fact: His make up is runny on one side
Made In: Bosnia

Horsevalley

Ezeltje-Strekje is a companion of the fae. He moves from clan to clan to stay with each of them for a while. He has one very special gift. He poops gold coins. These are not of much use for the fae, save for when dealing with the dragons. Dragons like gold and can be put in a favourable mood with some glittering coins. So Ezeltje-Strekje is very valuable and very loved by the Fae. He loves to play also with the companions of the Fae and has many a friend among them. But his best friend is Haasje-Repje. I might soon tell you a story about them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 12:21 am

Intermitted Post for 24 Dec ‘19 [Merry X-mas]

Magnolia May - Royal Pegasus Mare

70590 Royal Pegasus Mare
Name Source: Not sure
Name Reason: Something flowery for this flowery lady
What I like about her: The detail on her mane and wings is very interesting, a very nice design
Fun Fact: She might have been damaged during her bin stay, stupid postman

Horsevalley

Magnolia May is a beautiful Royal Pegasus mare. She is a more petite mare and has delicate wings, overgrown with flowers, that make her very special and very magical, but not very swift in the air. Narcissus has to keep nipping her to make her keep up with her herd. She has a few permanent marks from this, but has informed everyone worries that she is not hurt.
Currently she is in foal with Narcissus’ fifth colt or filly. She gets along well with the other mares in the herd, but her best friend is Zefyr. She also gets along well with the Royal Unicorn mares Rosemary and Valyria.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Intermitted Post for 25 Dec ‘19

Nightmare - Friesian Mare

13906 Friesian Mare
Name Reason: One of the names I always planned on using for friesian mares
What I like about her: She has a very pretty build
Fun Fact: This picture turned out so well!

Valyria Stables

Nightmare is one of the beautiful friesian mares of the stables. Currently she is being leased by Merijn, with whom she gets along very well. They train at natural horsemanship. And they ride out into the woods every weekend.
Nightmare is a very sociable mare. She especially gets along well with the friesian mares of her own age, Philipah and Pacifica. Her other friends are Aspen, Othelia, Daphne and Fahride.
With the stallion Crystalis von Pendragon, Nightmare has a colt named Frostfoot.

Horsevalley

Nightmare lives with Man beyond the Fog. But she was not born there. She was born to the Pendragon herd. But as a foal she wandered off too far and was captured by Man. She grew up at the Lake Farm. She doesn’t remember being part of the Pendragon herd.
She is a beautiful and sociable mare who dreams of her latent memories, of green pastures and handsome stallions. With her friend Daphne, she years to run away from Man.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Intermitted Post for 26 Dec ‘19

Makrak - Giganotosaurus

Giganotosaurus
Name Source: The Dark Crystal
Name Reason: Sounds nice and primitive
What I like about him: He look so derpy
Fun Fact: Impulse buy hahaha

Horsevalley

Makrak is one of the strange beats that live in the backlands. He is an infant individual. He is really all about playing and doesn't think about where his meals come from, his parents provide for him.
The Fae and the horses stay aware from the backlands, so not much is known.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Intermitted Post for 27 Dec ‘19

Pryde Skirra - American Saddlebred Mare

13912 Saddlebred Mare
Name Reason: It popped up in my head
What I like about her: She looks so very gentle and sweet
Fun Fact: Got her earlier again

Valyria Stables

Pryde Skirra, often just called Skirra, is a very new addition to the stables. She has recently been bought from a breeder in the USA. Everybody has been eagerly awaiting her arrival and when she finally came it is sure stirred a lot of interest.
She is a young and very energetic mare. She has only recently been saddle broken and needs a lot of training. She seems very eager to learn, though, so that doesn’t have to be too hard.
She has been brought in with a stallion named Aspen and there might be plans to breed with them.
In the meadow she is sociable and not very dominant. For now it seems she gets along best with Anna, Philipah, Songbird and Goldberry.

Horsevalley

Pryde Skirra is a member of the Wild Herd. She is not of especially high rank, but is rather popular, because she is very sociable and easily makes friends. Her best friend is Anna, but she is also very close to Bofur and Gillian.
Recently she was mated to Aspen, but they have yet to conceive.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Intermitted Post for 28 Dec ‘19

Draka - Knabstrupper Mare

13910 Knabstrupper Mare
Name Reason: It has a forgotten glory sound about it which suits her story
What I like about her: Her mane looks lovely
Fun Fact: I just couldn’t let her be
Made In: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Draka is a somewhat elderly Knabstrupper mare. She’s been at the stables from the start and is already getting on, health and age wise. She has good days and she has bad days. On her good days she can ride one or two lessons, for medium experienced riders, as day. On her bad days she stays in her stable, with heating pads on her joints.
She is sociable and mothering. She will even go out of her way to prevent humans, dogs and foals from hurting themselves, if she is given the chance. She also has a lot of meadow friends, but her bestie is Maeve. They move at the same speed.
With a donor stallion, Draka had one colt, named Astijger. This makes her grandmother to Wanda and Linke.  

Horsevalley

Draka is a senior member of the herd of the sextuplets. She is elder and wise and the leaders council her in hours of need. Not always do they heed their wisdom, especially not when Abel brays the loudest, but they most certainly prize her advice.
Draka is still able to keep up with the high energy of the herd and holds her own in an arguement. She has one son, Astijger. This makes Kitty her daughter by law and Linke and Wanda her grandchildren.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:49 pm

A Knabstrupper made in Portugal is like a Lusitano made in Denmark. Wink The leopard pattern of that horse is surely not the most exciting but there is something deliberate on it.

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 11:15 pm

Roger wrote:
A Knabstrupper made in Portugal is like a Lusitano made in Denmark. Wink  The leopard pattern of that horse is surely not the most exciting but there is something deliberate on it.

She is somehow charming, the way old women sometimes are

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:42 pm

Special Post for 29 Dec ‘19

New Years Resolution

Icedust and Dustfinger press their noses together. They barely fit beside each other on the forest path. But both stallions are insistent on trying. Tinka and Niklas’ knees are pressed against each other. And Tinka is very sure she is prodding Dustfinger with her heel. Neither horse seems very bothered by it though. They walk calmly on, touching each other with their soft muzzles every so often.
“A-at least we’re almost back at the stables.” Tinka stutters. Her cheeks are pink with fluster between her freckles. Niklas rubs his knee a bit firmer against hers. “Do you have any new years resolutions?” He asks. It is like he hasn’t heard what she said. Tinka bites her lips and shrugs. “You?” She looks up at him. He is taller than her, even in the saddle, although Dustfinger stands a few centimeters shorter than Icedust.

Both are silent the rest of the ride.

“Hey Niko, you did not answer my question.” Tinka peeks into Dustfinger’s stable. Niklas is working a stubborn little pebble out of the Quarter Horse’s hoof. Dustfinger seems not all that bothered and appears to be looking for peppermint in the pockets of Niklas’ coat. “Hang on.” Niklas grunts.
Tinka waits for Niklas to be done with Dustfinger’s hoof. Her own horse Icedust becomes curious and noses open his stabledoor to see what she is doing. When he finds she is just standing there, he too comes over. He whickers and noses at her. “I’m fine bud.” Tinka assures the white stallion, gently stroking his forehead.
Niklas gently puts down Dustfinger’s hoof. “Now what was that?” He stands upright and looks down on Tinka. Tinka takes half a step back, pressing herself against Icedust’s chest. “Do you have any new years resolutions?” She asks. Niklas grins at her. “Yeah, I do.” He nods. “Well?” Tinka frowns. “You’ll see.” Niklas winks.

“Erm, Tinka, I think Philipah and Ravenzwart are walking off.” Niklas says. Tinka squeals to herself and shoves her great white horse out of the way to get the mare and foal.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 11:16 pm

Intermitted Post for 30 Dec ‘19

Melina - Red Panda

14833 Red Panda
Name Source: My friends
Name Reason: Melina is special, like a red panda
What I like about her: She is a sooper floofer
Fun Fact: Only her eyes didn't turn out quite right

Horsevalley

Melina lives in the tallwood jungle. She has a nest in a hollow big tree, but spends most of her time running around. She is a busy little animal and very sociable. She has many a friend. But her best friend is the Pegasus mare Nimue. She often takes Melina on flights and shows her around the rest of the valley.
Melina is rather shy of the Fae however and of the large horses. We know little about her. All I know is what Nimue has told me, which is also sparse.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 3:56 pm

Intermitted Post for 31 Dec ‘19 [Have a good one and be careful with fireworks]

Pru - American Shorthair Cat

13894 American Shorthair Cat
Name Source: Spirit Riding Free
Name Source: Well cats purr and I played on words...
What I like about her: She looks so startled haha
Fun Fact: The retailer in my village has the 2020 models early, yay!
Made In: Romania

Valyria Stables

Pru is one of the barncats of the stables. She is an outdoors cat, catching mice and sleeping in the haystack. She is very sociable to the people at the stables, loving their attention.
She has none kittens yet, but with all the toms roaming the stables, that will not take long.

Horsevalley

Pru lives at the farm of Man. Man doesn't exactly own her, but they keep her around. She catches vermin for Man and is rewarded with a place to sleep and sometimes a fish to eat.
She has none kittens yet, but with all the toms roaming the stables, that will not take long.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:24 pm

Intermitted Post for 1 Jan ‘20 [Let’s make this year a good one]

Anki - Ankylosaurus

15023 Ankylosaurus
Name Reason: I am terrible
What I like about her: All her details work so well
Fun Fact: The Photo turned out so well!!

Horsevalley

Anki is a sturdy beast, living in the backlands. She is a herbivorous creature, but is still very aggressive, trying to get her tail toward whatever comes too close to her. The club on her tail is very hard and she has injured several of the carnivorous beasts who have tried to eat her. Not much is known about her, because the Fae stay away from the backlands and its beasts.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Intermitted Post for 2 Jan ‘20

Reza - Snow Leopard

14838 Snowleopard
Name Source: My RL friends
Name Reason: Roux just is a snowleopard and I love him for it
What I like about him: He has so much excess skin lmao
Fun Fact: Managed to land him early!

Horsevalley

Reza is a majestic and wise mountain dweller. He is befriended with the Dragons and the Pegasi. He is very sociable, but never bares his true self to those he is not very close to. He is oft gentle and kind and soft spoken. Many a beast in our valley wants to learn more about him, but he plays coy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 2:02 pm

Intermitted Post for 3 Jan ‘20

Rudolph - Reindeer

14837 Reindeer
Name Source: Santa's Reindeer
Name Reason: My first Reindeer should have a cheezy ffing name
What I like about him: He is ratehr large
Fun Fact: I like him better than expected

Horsevalley

Rudolph lives in the woods of our valley. He is a wanderer at heart and he ventures onto the plains and into the mountains as well. He has many a tale to tell about the things he saw and learned while journeying. We sometimes wander a ways together, but never very much. He can be a very overwhelming companion, for he is very talkative and energetic.
Rudolph is unmated and has no known siblings, but he has many a friend. He also has one big wish. Rudolph wants nothing more than to be able to fly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:29 pm

Intermitted Post for 4 Jan ‘20

Tillikum - Orca Calf

14836 Orca Calf
Name Source: Blackfish
Name Reason: His story just impacted my view on orca's and the keeping of them a lot
What I like about him: He is so tiny
Fun Fact: He is very squishy

Horsevalley

Tillikum is Shamu’s calf. His mother fell prey to the beastlings a little while ago. Tillikum was already weened at the time, but the loss of his mother made him aggressive to creatures he does not know. He’s become hard to control for his father. He might be small now, but if he is not adequately resocialized, he might become angrier when he grows older. And when he is older he is also larger and poses much more of a danger.
The sea dwellers are making a plan to see to it that Tillikum is calmed down. For now there is no action they are undertaking, but they might soon start.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Special Post for 5 Jan ‘20

A comedic duo

Our valley knows to strange and oddly coloured animals. Their names are Haasje-Repje and Ezeltje-Strekje. They are the best of friends and they have odd magical gifts. Their origin is unknown and according to the Fae, with whom they live, they just appeared one day.

Ezeltje-Strektje is a golden, gold pooping donkey and Haasje-Repje giant red rabbit that can disappear and reappear at will. These are intriguing and unique abilities. Abilities they show off and make use off gladly.
The Fae say they are doing research into these special powers. It is unsure of what this research entails. But the two friends assure us that it is not painful. Which is, truly all that matters, we don’t want them hurt.
The duo is very open and friendly to all the valley dwellers and we are rather fond of them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Intermitted Post for 6 Jan ‘20

Dinkleberg - Boergoat Billy

13258 Boergoat Billy
Name Source: Fairly Odd Parents
Name Reason: So, I set on a track to name goats with Dumbledore family. And it so happens every time Albus Dumbledore is mentioned in the audiobooks, my mind goes ‘Dinkleberg!’and I have no idea why.
What I like about him: Roman head and goaty, yeah!
Fun Fact: I found the whole family at once on ebay, I was so happy!

Valyria Stables

Dinkleberg is one of the stout boergoats at the stables. He is clever and mischievous. He loves snacks and attention and will go on adventures to get to the snacks. He eats everything if given the chance and is thusly a little bit on the fat side.
The kids at the stables love to pat him which he is very accustomed to, so he is fine with it. He does tend to nibble at clothes and loves taking bites out of rubber boots, which the kids are warned for before entering the goats penn. He also usually gets put to cleaning meadows of plants that the horse refuse to eat.
With the nanny goat Rita, he has one kid named Wulfric.

Horsevalley

Dinkleberg lives with Man beyond the Fog and with him mate and kid. He lives with a couple of  other goats in a small penn, these goats are Lox, Cookie, Taemin, Aberforth Jenne, Trixxie, Wonu and Magik.
Man keeps the goats to sacrifice them to their cruel gods. Time is running out for Dink;eberg, his mate Rita and their kid Wulfric.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 4:51 pm

Intermitted Post for 7 Jan ‘20

Lias - Pinto Stallion

42519 Pinto Stallion
Name Source: None, really
Name Reason: This name has been bugging me for a couple of years now and I finally got to pin it on this one
What I like about him: His face is very graceful
Fun Fact: I waited so long in getting him

Valyria Stables

Lias is a very outgoing and charming pinto stallion. He is a bit silly and everyone at the stables loves him. He also tends to be a bit of a show off. He is also a bit of a prankster, especially loving to take the mickey out of the stablehands. He is available to medium experienced riders, because he likes to work hard and needs a bit of a challenge. He is trained in all western disciplines, but is best at barrel racing and trail.
Lias is a very sociable and energetic horse. He likes to socialize with other horses, especially in the meadow. He also enjoys riding out in the woods a lot when he is going out with a horse he likes. His best friends are Armani, Prince Charming and Jasper.

Horsevalley

Lias is a member of the Wild Herd. He is a friendly and sociable horse. He has a great many friends and is on good standing with herd leaders Tyr and Ares. He is charming and flirty, even though he is mated. But his mate knows he is loyal to her and her alone. His best friends within the herd are Armani, Prince Charming and Jasper.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 3:23 pm

Intermitted Post for 8 Jan ‘20

Mery - Rhodesian Ridgeback Female

13895 Rhodesian Ridgeback Female
Name Source: Ex Colleagues
Name Reason: This doggo just reminds me of her
What I like about her: Pretty graceful a googy
Fun Fact: I expected her to be bigger

Valyria Stables

Mery is the dog of a boarder, who sometimes takes her along to the stables. She is a good and obedient dog, who stays by the stables and does not wander around. She is very sociable to other dogs, though and keeps quiet around the horses.

Horsevalley

Mery lives with man beyond the fog. She is a guardian of the horses kept by man and she does her job well. Man feeds her generously and the horses are also grateful for her fierce protection.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next