Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+4
Wilorvise
Kikimalou
Gwaine
Roger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue 03 Aug 2021, 13:56

Special and Very Much Belated Post For 13 June 21

Summer Camp

It is amazing weather and the summer camp has started! The tents have been pitched and the horses and campers are all eager to get started.

There are groups for different ages.

The primary school aged group have the most adults mixed in. Some are parents who volunteered and others are stablehands and instructors to keep an eye on the ponies. The children play old dutch games, one horseback and by themselves. They go swimming in the pool of the campsite and go on guided rides with the ponies.

The teens have a few less supervisors there, but stablehands and parents still keep an eye on them. They go on long rides and competitions are organised on the campsite. In the evening the teens help with the cooking and the clean up. They are allowed to go to the campsite’s disco and swimming pool at their own leisure.

The 18 and older group have very few supervisors, only a handful of stablehands to make sure the horses are safe and healthy at all times. This group goes on long rides and plays non equestrian sports at the campsite and takes care of the horses and ponies between activities.
Tinka and Niklas are in this group as supervisors. But they are also very happy participants.

Papo: 79
Safari: 149
Mojo fun: 22
Playmobil: 114
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1196
~
Total: 2109

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2021, 11:14

Very Much Belated Post For 14 June 21

Aditi - Appaloosa Filly

83036 Appaloosa Filly
Name Source: The Dragon Prince
Name Reason: I choose it because I needed a magical girl name
What I like about her: I just love this mold
Fun Fact: She came rather late
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Aditi is one of the new foals of this season. She is still very wobbly. She stays close by her mothers side and only cautiously approaches the other foals in the meadow. She is very sweet and gentle. The stablehands don’t mind working with her mother at all, because Aditi does not get in their way.
In the meadow, Aditi is still rather shy. But she has recently begun to make friends. Tentatively, but successfully. She gets along well with Ilsa, Simon and Gilly. It is adorable to see them frolic in the sun.
Aditi’s sire is Bofur and her dam is Tauriel. She has two older brothers names Eomer and Fagan.

Horsevalley

Aditi is a member of the wild herd lead by Tyr and Ares. She is still very young and new to this world. She stays close by her mother Tauriel. She is rather shy and most of the big horses still spook her a little.
She is tentatively making friends though. For now she has found friends in Milktoast and Ilsa. They stay close to the herd when they play together. Always under the watchful eyes of their mothers.
Aditi’s father is the handsome and charming Bofur. She has two older brothers, Eomer and Fagan.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021, 15:12

Very Much Belated Post For 15 June 21

Hodak - Sorraia Mustang Stallion

13915 Sorraia Mustang Stallion
Name Source: Charlie's Angels
Name Reason: I just LOVE Jonathan Tucker
What I like about him: THAT DORSAL STRIPE
Fun Fact: Wasn't sure what to name him at first, Merlin was also an option

Horsevalley

Hodak is a wandering horse. He does not belong to any of the herds. He calls our valley his home, but often he wanders beyond the Fog or over the mountains. He is very knowledgeable and has many a story to tell.
But he himself is also very mysterious. Not much is known about him and he is very reluctant to share anything about himself. He is what mares would call the handsome silent type.
But Hodak remains unmated. Even in all his travels he has yet to meet a mare or stallion that befits his desires. What those are, not even I know. And I do count myself as his friend.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptySun 15 Aug 2021, 10:31

Very Much Belated Post For 16 June 21

Laya - Royal Unicorn Foal

70585 Royal Unicorn Colt
Name Source: Bayala Magazine
Name Reason: Eh, I just liked it
What I like about him: The mold is so cute
Fun Fact: Pink pony pants

Horsevalley

Laya is a member of the royal unicorn herd. He is an already weaned colt. It is not known which of the mares is his dam, but it is very certain his father is Calydor, like is the case with all the royal foals.
He is outgoing and very sweet. He is sociable to creatures outside of his herd, too. His best friends are Zespri and Luca. He plays with them every day and tells them all his secrets. It is a joy to see them together.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2021, 12:38

Very Much Belated Post For 17 June 21

Janice - Andalusian Yearling Mare

13924 Andalusian Yearling Mare
Name Source: The Dragon Prince
Name Reason: She shines brighter than expected
What I like about her: I actually quite like the pose
Fun Fact: I am quite charmed by her actually!

Valyria Stables

Janice is a recent acquisition of the stables. She was bought alone her sire and her dam around easter. She is a yearling Andalusian Mare and quite promising already. She is well behaved, but can also have quite the temperament in training. She will make a very fierce dressage horse soon enough.
Training is going well, but Janice needs a firm hand. Out of the training ring, she is an absolute sweetheart though. She loves a good cuddle. She likes all stablehands and doesn’t mind the children that are somehow always around.
In the meadow she is very sociable. Unfortunately there are few mares of her age. Her current best friend in the meadows is Sansa, who is about as old as her.
Her sire is Noctis Lucis Caelum and her dam is Pam. She has one younger brother named Llyr

Horsevalley

Janice is a young member of the Pendragon herd. She has just left behind her foalhood. She is now a yearling and has two more years before she comes of age. Two more years she can be young and unworried.
She is sociable and kind. Many a mare says she is a promising filly. She will have many suitors when she is of age.
Her parents are Noctis Lucis Caelum and Pam. She has one younger brother named Llyr. She is very close with her brother.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021, 14:47

Very Much Belated Post For 18 June 21

Enola - Bengal Cat

13918 Bengal Cat
Name Source: Enola Holmes
Name Reason: A funny name for a funny cat
What I like about her: I like that a friend of mine likes her so much haha
Fun Fact: What a derp!

Valyria Stables

Enola is the pet cat from one of the boarders. She comes with on a harness from time to time. She is very sociable but not all that well behaved. She gets along well with the barn cats, but not with the dogs that are around at the stables. She loves to get on the tables and the bar in the canteen and throw stuff to the floor. Who ever is attending the canteen is never very happy with this.
Enola’s owner is not very good at disciplining them, though. She has been asked a few times to keep her cat under control. Now Enola stays in the stables when she is out riding. This is only a mild improvement because she screams up the place. She does not like to be alone.
Luckily she is not brought around often.

Horsevalley

Enola lives in the Tallwood Jungle. She is a very mysterious and fierce feline. She claims she used to live with Man beyond the Fog, as their pet. She shows fierce hatred for anything to do with Man and even is very aloof to the Skinwalkers and Fae. There is no way we can verify what she says is true, though.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon 06 Sep 2021, 09:33

Special and Very Much Belated Post For 19 June 21

Erinnia - Star Fae Woman

Model: Giant Owl with Fae Rider
Name Source: Nowhere
Name Reason: None, really

Horsevalley

Erinnia is a young Flower Fae woman. She is outgoing and optimistic. Her laughs come easy, but it is hard for her to keep a secret. She is well liked, though and always involved in organising something or the other.
She especially loves tea parties. And most of all she loves tea parties with a lot of sweets and fruity teas. And tea parties are of course the most fun with a lot of music and a lot of singing.
Erinnia loves singing so much, she barely stops. She sings with the birds and to the flowers to make them grow stronger. She dances in the meadow, butterflies and bees swarming around her. It is lovely thing to see her at this.
She can also be seen flying alongside the great owl Soren. They have become vast friends. They especially enjoying singing together.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptySat 11 Sep 2021, 09:12

Special and Very Much Belated Post For 20 June 21

Strange Small Creatures

There are strange little creatures in our valley. Creatures of Ice, of Fire, of Stone of the Woods. They have not yet approached any of us. They just are. Sometimes one will see them pass by, but they make no effort to interact with us.
The Fae and the Skinwalkers are trying to find out where they are coming from. The Dragons have already drawn their own conclusions. Though we are not sure if they are hostile or not.
Any effort in approaching them has amounted to nothing so far. Splinterkat, Barong and Viridian have been giving it their best effort, but it was to no avail. This is making decyphering their aims very difficult. But we will keep trying.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts-
Jump to: