Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:54 pm

I picked these two up as part of a lot, and since I haven't seen them before I figured it would be a good idea to do a turnaround. Both are marked 2006.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by VexVamp on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:40 am

Thanks for showing these two more unknown figures.
Toy Major made loads of sets showing a adulte and a baby and maybe this is one more of these sets.
We know it happened in earlier years but we don't have enough information to know if it also happened in 2006 of this is another case.
The only 2006 Toy Major wildlife figure listed at the wiki is this elephant. elephant I will list your tigers as soon as I can.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:22 am

Marvellous figures, the cub is lovely.

Big congratulations cheers cheers

VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:06 am

Roger wrote:
Toy Major made loads of sets showing a adulte and a baby and maybe this is one more of these sets.
We know it happened in earlier years but we don't have enough information to know if it also happened in 2006 of this is another case.
The only 2006 Toy Major wildlife figure listed at the wiki is this elephant. elephant I will list your tigers as soon as I can.

Yes, I thought it was pretty unusually that these were released so recently. I actually have a lion (the last one shown here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) released in 2008 which looks very similar, and has similar text underneath. Most of the earlier figures are just marked TM, but these are marked Toy Major Trading Company, except for the cub, and I think that's just because of its size.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:06 am

landrover wrote:

Marvellous figures, the cub is lovely.

Big congratulations  cheers cheers

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Never seen before :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 10:20 pm

VexVamp wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, I thought it was pretty unusually that these were released so recently. I actually have a lion (the last one shown here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) released in 2008 which looks very similar, and has similar text underneath. Most of the earlier figures are just marked TM, but these are marked Toy Major Trading Company, except for the cub, and I think that's just because of its size.

The elephant is marked also with the complete name of the company and it is even marked with the product number 1052-P8. Yours have a long and strange number. scratch
1052 is the number of the series while P8 means it is the product number 8 of that same series or set. In the older sets composed by an adulte and a baby, it was usual to find babies without any marking besides the country of manufacturing.

PostSubject: Re: White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround   White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

White Tiger + Cub Toy Major TM Walkaround
Page 1 of 1