Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Giulia

Giulia

Country/State : Italy

Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround   Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 3:02 pm

2019 is about to end and I just realized that nobody has done a walkaround of the Safari honey badger released this year, so I decide to give it a try Laughing
If I have to be honest I've to say that I bought this by error on internet because I thought that it was a lot smaller than it is, as I usually try to collect figures with the same proportions. However I have to say that I don't regret buying it, as it is, overall, a really  well made figure in my opinion.

So, let's start with the walkaround cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at that cute face I love you

And now a comparison photo with the Safari Ltd. Jaguar and Grizzly bear, both from 2015. As you can see It's really huge Shocked  Shocked

Sadly I don't have the Mojo Honey badgers, as they are so difficult to find in Italy Sad
However I hope this walkaround could help someone!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround   Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:49 pm

I am so glad you've decided to make a walk around of this figure. I was waiting for it once I love this kind of animals and many people didn't buy it because of its size.
To be fair, everything looks really wonderful, the sculpt, the pose, etc. Though, when we see it compared with other figures, it is almost scary! affraid Now someone could tell me the story in a clear way. Wink
I have the Mojo Fun pair, if it was not the case, I'd surely get this one despite the huge size.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround   Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:51 pm

I had this initially but replaced it with the Mojo male because of its size. Too bad, otherwise it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Giulia

Giulia

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround   Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 10:19 am

Yes, it's a shame they decided to make it so big... otherwise it's actually perfect. This is the reason why I don't like buying figures on internet before I can see them with my eyes Rolling Eyes
Well, I guess I'll just go find the Mojo Fun pair Laughing

Anyway, I'm very glad that my walkaround was helpful!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround   Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 9:45 pm

OHHH! Lovely !!!! I love you

Thankyou for this walkaround Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround   Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 3:29 pm

Nice walk-around

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround   Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd. 2019 Honey Badger walkaround
Page 1 of 1