Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020

Go down 
+12
Michelle
costicuba
Loustic
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
Advicot
bmathison1972
stargatedalek
SUSANNE
Gwaine
Saarlooswolfhound
Numa
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:10 pm

Here are the photos from the Schleich stand at the London Toy Fair where you can also see photos of the Golden Lion! I am not in fairtale stuff but that blue sea unicorn /seahorse is beautiful!

I didnt get to add photos from 2019 and I have now uploaded these in a seperate post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Links to other pages showing photos of other brands at the fair

Mojo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Papo Photos

CollectA

Last edited by Numaan on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:19 pm

The turtle set is a must have for me. I have to think about the lion set. Thanks again for the photos! Our first look in to later year releases it looks like.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 pm

Thank you for these lovely photo's Numaan.

Do you happen to know anything about the Advent Calendars for 2020?

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Gwaine wrote:
Thank you for these lovely photo's Numaan.

Do you happen to know anything about the Advent Calendars for 2020?

I do not unfortunately, I didnt think to ask but I will find out if I can.

Thanks everyone, just doing my duty for all of us. Enjoy! :-)
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 11:10 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
The turtle set is a must have for me. I have to think about the lion set. Thanks again for the photos! Our first look in to later year releases it looks like.

It is funny how different models seem to be 'connected'. the white lion set is unusual, why did they choose this mother baby set? However, it does match with the exclusive white lion sold with the large Schleich wildlife waterhole set.....interesting
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 8:22 am

Well, it is not hard to see why so many children love Schleich Very Happy
And many adults, too, of course !!!

For an ole woman like me, however, it all seems too confusing Shocked
And by now it seems impossible to "collect them all", even if only the real animals - or probably just me, who miss the good old days farao Very Happy

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 4:01 pm

How large are the Schleich human figures? I might consider getting some of those buildings from the dinosaur sets if they're large enough to use with my Figmas...

The tortoise set is also interesting. As someone who generally avoids Schleich that's one I'll be keeping an eye out for.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 4:56 pm

stargatedalek wrote:
How large are the Schleich human figures? I might consider getting some of those buildings from the dinosaur sets if they're large enough to use with my Figmas...

The tortoise set is also interesting. As someone who generally avoids Schleich that's one I'll be keeping an eye out for.

yes that tortoise set it nice; it could be a 'better scale' desert tortoise, for example
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:44 pm

OH MY GOD! The second half of Schleich is extraordinarily great for my younger brother. There's a brand new team! Any info on what the new team's name is from Eldrador. I'm super interested in the tortoise family as it could be a new species for me, and the white lion family could interest me if the lying cub is not an old mold reused.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:44 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
stargatedalek wrote:

yes that tortoise set it nice; it could be a 'better scale' desert tortoise, for example

So you think it could replace the Safari desert tortoise?
I ´m a little bit concert however for the price, as Schleich sets are always expensive...
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Thanks a lot for the pictures !
Can I share them on instagram ? Do you have an insta account for me to mention you? I would totally understand if the answer is no Wink

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:55 pm

Loustic wrote:
Can I share them on instagram ? Do you have an insta account for me to mention you? I would totally understand if the answer is no Wink

Hi there, unfortunately I am not an instragram user, a friend opened an account for me but I dont use it. Feel free to instragram the pics.

All my photos that I post on this site are owned by all of us collectively. We, together, own the copyright! :-) So in essence, my photos are your photos! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:55 pm

Numaan wrote:
Loustic wrote:

Hi there, unfortunately I am not an instragram user, a friend opened an account for me but I dont use it.  Feel free to instragram the pics.  

All my photos that I post on this site are owned by all of us collectively. We, together, own the copyright! :-)  So in essence, my photos are your photos! Smile Smile
Thank you very much Very Happy
I'll cite the forum as the source then ^^

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 11:49 pm

Loustic wrote:
Numaan wrote:
Loustic wrote:

Hi there, unfortunately I am not an instragram user, a friend opened an account for me but I dont use it.  Feel free to instragram the pics.  

All my photos that I post on this site are owned by all of us collectively. We, together, own the copyright! :-)  So in essence, my photos are your photos! Smile Smile
Thank you very much Very Happy
I'll cite the forum as the source then ^^

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:39 am

Numaan, as always, it is great to watch your photos from the Toy Fair.
Thank you for sharing it with us cheers

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 11:57 am

Thanks for the pictures! I really love that hippocampus.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Thank you Numaan! Thank you for all the topics!

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 4:16 am

Thank you for the photos.

New Mermaids? YESSS! Applause
New Eldrador monsters? YESSS! cheers

The white lion family and the turtle family? YES! bounce

Some good stuff here.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Photo Info?   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 2:00 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, could somebody describe the pictures please, because I can't see anything, as you all know. Thanks in advance.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 5:22 pm

It was a upsetting on Sunday. I had travelled a good while to reach the NEC Toy Fair in Birmingham to see Schleich, Papo and Mojo. As I arrive at the entrance and wait to get my tickets verified I realise I've lost my tickets. I was fumbling around in my bag to see if they had fallen out my compartment but no luck, no tickets! Sad I now couldn't enter the Toy Fair.

When I went home disappointed and rather upset I found my tickets lying on the coffee table in the envelope which I had clearly wrote Toy Fair 2020 Birmingham. I felt unbelievably stupid that I had left my tickets there!

So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I sadly didn't have a good time, but there's always next year.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 6:44 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, could somebody describe the pictures please, because I can't see anything, as you all know. Thanks in advance.

Aschuck

I understand your point but it is not easy to describe around 80 pictures of such an event.
Basically, there are pictures of the Schleich stand. It is huge, with loads of shelves and other displaying furniture. Lots of merchandising decoration, logos of the company, some staff and visitors and obviously, loads of figures.
You can find there figures of what is currently available more the new figures for 2020, inluding some from the second half of the year.
Sometimes, figures are displayed in simple dioramas or the sets are mounted ready to be played.
To get the displays more impressive, you can find some large copies of regular Schleich figures, among them an elephant model as tall as a person. There are also some merchandising models as the golden lion Numaan mentioned. I could write for hours and my description would be always not complete. About the nouvelties, you just need to follow the forum threads and we will discuss them at any point.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: 80 Pictures? Really?   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Dear Roger,

Yeah, I think I get yourpoint, and yeah, I have found some one to describe the pictures to me, so as far as that's concerned, I think we're good, for now. I was wondering, though, are Schleich whalda, and olaria actually mermaids? Or they some other creatures? Just wondering. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find out. Also, are there really 80 pictures? That's a lot, don't you think? Anyway, I'll see if my describer can take a look, and we'll see.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020   Fair - PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOS: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair 2020
Page 1 of 1