Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D

Go down 
+33
Wilorvise
Megaptera
TeddyLam
pipsxlch
Tiermann
Ana
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
75senta75
Dutch Bear
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Taos
lucky luke
SeanieP
Bowhead Whale
RtasVadumee
Shanti
bmathison1972
jarda
sortepletter
Tove
landrover
Caracal
costicuba
Steve170
Pardofelis
Advicot
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
widukind
SUSANNE
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:53 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 1:23 pm

And at last : the dog and cow I also got with the last shipment Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 3:09 pm

They are very beautiful indeed, and the highland cow look great for Papo's first go at one

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 3:23 pm

The messed style of the Highland cow fur is interesting. It is a nice model but there are a few nicer ones around, namely the Mojö Fun sculpted by Anna!
The dog is colossal, together with the Safari Great Dane they're surely the best candidats for the dog of the year. Wink I hope you don't feel tempted of taking a comparison picture of these two with the Schleich ridgeback. Laughing

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 4:38 pm

Highland cow looks better than in catalogue Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Thankyou guys Very Happy

Yes the highland cow was a pleasant surprise.
But usually Papo makes nice cattle, I think .

Roger, I see in my mind this highland cow grazing in a lush, green field owned by a welthy hobby-farmer, while Annas cow is a tough lady making a living from the sparce plants in the hills of the Western Hebrides Wink

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Oh, here they are cheers
Thank you for showing them Susanne.
Did you make the photos with your phone ? The photos are very good :)
I really like the fur texture of the cow ... that`s why I love Papo :)
But I don`t know why, to me the model look`s a bit cartoonish ... Is it because of the proportions .. ? scratch
I love the dog. It is very beautiful . Only the teeth , they could make a bit better..
But this dog model is unique .. it is the first barking dog model I see :)

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Highland cattle are marvellous beasts, I used to own six of them. Let me tell you the story:

It was February 2010 and my grandfather was talking about buying this breed in front of the fireplace. He then mentioned he'd seen in his catalogue the Inverurie's Thainstone Market. My father also took a look and he decided that we'd be going to the market and I was joining them. I was only four and it was already my seventh market.

Two days later on a wintry morning me, my father and my grandfather took the six hour journey to the Inverurie's Thainstone Market, (I missed school that day) Upon arriving at the market I could see lots of snow and landrovers. We got out the truck and walked towards the entrance, I could hear lots of sheep and cattle. Then me and my grandfather headed towards the Highland cows, my father went to view some Ouessant sheep, to go with our ram. My grandfather pointed out a large bull who was a black individual (my grandfather bought him) and he also bought two heifers. He loaded the three onto the trailer and we headed off home

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:10 pm

Beautiful new red head and gaurd dog Susanne! They are so stunning.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:13 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 12:16 pm

I agree Kosta about this toony Highland cow that alarms me a little about future Papo cattle productions!.. but "Belle" (patou dog) is realy good! Applause

Thank you for sharing Susanne! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 12:36 pm

Caracal wrote:
I agree Kosta about this toony Highland cow that alarms me a little about future Papo cattle productions!.. but "Belle" (patou dog) is realy good! Applause

Thank you for sharing Susanne! :)

No reason for alarm , I think  Laughing

They DO look cartoonish in their winter coat  Wink

And they can be even more fluffy further North :

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Congrats, Susanne!
To me the cow looks very similar to the real one.

But I’m not sure about the dog... To me it doesn’t look right and I don’t exactly why. Maybe because it has too smooth texture... What do you think?

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 1:14 pm

Did you know Scottish Highland cattle was originally black instead of ginger colored?
I didn't but I loved it so much that I wanted to share. The ginger color is a Victorian thing.

Picture credited to eaglebrae.co.uk

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 2:32 pm

If you read my story I mentioned a black highland Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 2:48 pm

Advicot wrote:
If you read my story I mentioned a black highland Wink

Yes, you are right and I've read it actually. For any reason I thought it was not a Highland but another random bull. Maybe because of your story, I've found the picture I posted but it is not very clever from me that I haven't linked things correctly. geek So, I learned about black Highlands with you. Very Happy

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Long time ago black Highlands were actually very common and mostly kept in the Scottish isle,s, and the brown/reddish ones on the mainland. Sometime in the past they were murged together Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:20 pm

WOW ! The black one is gorgeous !!! cheers

Perhaps it makes sence because the Angusses are black also.
In my youth Angus were small, lightly build cattle.
I rmember a man who had got some of the more heavy ones, and everybody were falling over each other to get that kind of Angus, - more meat, of course Suspect

I wonder if the black Highland and the small Angus are preserved somewhere...like the original Shetland sheep etc ??? Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 12:05 am

Oh wow .. very beautiful photo Roger.
Now I imagine the great Anna`s model, made for Mojo , in black color variation :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 12:43 am

costicuba wrote:
Now I imagine the great Anna`s model, made for Mojo , in black color variation :)

I knew you you would love the black bull too! Wink
What a great idea, not only as a custom but also as a mass produced figure.
Brands usually show cattle in different colors, why not the beautiful Highland? Hmmm, I think I will send your suggestion to Mojö. Idea

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:48 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
But I’m not sure about the dog... To me it doesn’t look right and I don’t exactly why. Maybe because it has too smooth texture... What do you think?

Hmmm, Doesn't irt have heaps of texture ? scratch
I would say this is a working kind of dog ... : Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 10:26 pm

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:

I knew you you would love the black bull too! Wink
What a great idea, not only as a custom but also as a mass produced figure.
Brands usually show cattle in different colors, why not the beautiful Highland? Hmmm, I think I will send your suggestion to Mojö. Idea

Yes Roger, I imagine a mass produced figure by Mojo and it is a great idea of you to do that cheers
They already changed the first color ..so who knows, maybe they will go also for this color variation :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:20 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:

Hmmm, Doesn't irt have heaps of texture ? scratch
I would say this is a working kind of dog ... : Very Happy

Sorry for a late reply!
I like generally this dog but looking at old Cassis’ textures I don’t really feel right about the new one. It looks too blurred to me Sad

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:13 pm

That's ok, Anasta Very Happy

We all extremely all like the same models Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:56 pm

HURRRAAAAY ! At last I got them  cheers
I love them ! I love you
I am so happy  bounce

The gorgeous Eofauna Deinotherium  cheers

And the stunning Eofauna Straight-tusked elephant  cheers

And the poor, little Eofauna American mammuth at last has some friends to play with cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Auch, auch ! I have to try to get my arms down now Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next