Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D

Go down 
+33
Wilorvise
Megaptera
TeddyLam
pipsxlch
Tiermann
Ana
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
75senta75
Dutch Bear
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Taos
lucky luke
SeanieP
Bowhead Whale
RtasVadumee
Shanti
bmathison1972
jarda
sortepletter
Tove
landrover
Caracal
costicuba
Steve170
Pardofelis
Advicot
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
widukind
SUSANNE
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 7:48 am

Thankyou all for you kind comments cheers

jarda wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Hurrrayyy, and even if this was a rater humble order, the kind people of Sandspielfiguren included a lovely, black rooster and his lovely black wife as a gift cheers

Congrats, Susanne! The rooster and hen are Marolins and exactly these molds used Durolin for their Masse figures during Czechoslovakia era.

That is wonderful Shocked
I was thinking they remind me of something .
Marolin has a special charm ! Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:04 am

Love the big Smilodon and the black chickens are wonderful!I need some black chickens!!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Big hug cheers .. for any case Wink Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 12:59 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 8:53 pm

Some news that make me very happy  cheers

I have just made the last picture ( Papo dog and cow) and some comparisons, but suddenly my camera just will not transfer any more pictures  Suspect
Well, better a few than none Wink

Made by CollectA : Two wonderful horses  and a cute little poodle Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then the most extraordinary dinos - CollectA also  drunken
The two following pictures are the ones I made for TAI. The others are stuck in my camera  Laughing

Edaphosaurus  I love you

And Bajadasaurus with the most gorgeous hair styling  afro

From Papo, - Merino ram, also with a special hair , the sneaking lioness, and the most gorgeous horned lizard Very Happy

Safari also makes wonderful dinos, here
the ankylosaurus, which has been on my wishlist for two years
and the wonderful pachycephalosaurus ( hope I spelled that right) from 2020  drunken

-and the new feathered deinonychus and the qianzhousaurus Very Happy
The dei... is beauuutyful, but what you may not see in the picture is that the qia... has a fantastic skin, which makes him look almost alive  Shocked
( Why do they have to have names that I can't spell  Embarassed  Laughing )

A couple of Schleich models also came along  cheers
The latest White-tailed deer family.
I resisted them for a long time, because they look rather similar to the previous ones...
but they are very beautyful  Very Happy

And these three little ones had to come along Wink
I just couldn't resist them any longer...
You know, I actually love that snow leopard, - she has the cutest face ever  I love you

Now I'll let my camera rest for today, perhaps it will work better tomorrow  ? scratch Rolling Eyes Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Right now after seeing everyone post their snow leopards I'll get her as I can't resist any longer! I love you The white Camrillo is very tempting, now should I get him/her? scratch

The new dinos are marvellous and look really realistic.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 9:31 pm

I’m so happy to see you being an active collector again, Susanne. Big congrats!  cheers

I try to resist many of new additions but thanks to your beautiful photos I feel like it will be broken soon  Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:

The dei... is beauuutyful, but what you may not see in the picture is that the qia... has a fantastic skin, which makes him look almost alive  Shocked
( Why do they have to have names that I can't spell  Embarassed  Laughing )
They love to be called complicated Laughing  
Today at the university (remotely, of course) we had a pre-defense of graduate works. My diploma subject is anthropotolerance of crows and jackdaw. I was so afraid to spell it wrong cyclops

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 9:32 pm

You with your camera and I with my pc, what's happen next? I hope you can find a way to save your camera, we need your wonderful pictures on forum. flower
Clearly my favorites among these are horses and prehistoric. Two subjects that I am not collecting at the moment but that I like so much. I find the edaphosaurus a perfect figure, bajadasaurus incredibly cool and such a recently found creature already as a figure! Safari Ankylosaurus is magnificent as are all other Safari recently released dinos.
Papo lioness is nice, of course but excessively exagerated. Papo trying to recover its action figure style, I still like much better the first version.
Obviously you know how to show a whit-tails family even if their poses are very simple, only the fawn has its head leaning as we've seen in a few recent releases of the company. For an American Bambi, it is only missing a huge butterfly on its lifted tail. flower The last three are all new species to the brand, they all have cute faces.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:02 pm

Advicot wrote:
Right now after seeing everyone post their snow leopards I'll get her as I can't resist any longer! I love you The white Camrillo is very tempting, now should I get him/her? scratch ......

Life as a collector is extremely hard Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
I’m so happy to see you being an active collector again, Susanne. Big congrats!  cheers

Thankyou, Anasta  cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:

They love to be called complicated Laughing  
Today at the university (remotely, of course) we had a pre-defense of graduate works. My diploma subject is anthropotolerance of crows and jackdaw. I was so afraid to spell it wrong cyclops
lol! lol!

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:09 pm

It is when you have people around you getting marvellous figures, and figures you can't get yourself but others can. *Cough Japanese brand figures Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Roger, I surely hope there is not a "machine-virus" around affraid

As always you get it just right !
The deer are really nice, but Bambis are extremely cute looking, there is no reason to make it cartoonish Suspect

The schelich vombat also, - they do not look so silly, but seen from the side it is fine....
but the red panda is perhaps the one that does not make me happy, - with that silly grin it does not look nearly as cute as they do in real life scratch

Yes ! cheers Safari has improved especially the paintwork dramatically the last couple of years, which is extremely good news !!!!!! Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:21 pm

Advicot wrote:
It is when you have people around you getting marvellous figures, and figures you can't get yourself but others can. *Cough Japanese brand figures Laughing

Dear, Adam, I understand you for sure.
But it is not like they vanish, - you have plenty of time.
Bear in mind that I, for instance, have collected for 63 years, and now I am so old that I am not interested in much else Wink

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:23 pm

Hopefully all the sales and trades that I am doing will get some hard to get figures I want to reside on my shelves, including some that you are helping me find, thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:38 pm

Oh ...this flock made may day ( ups..night Rolling Eyes )
Sooo many models, which I love..
And some, which I still don`t have ,
like this beautiful Exmoor Pony and the lovely Poodle. The look really nice.
The Edaphosaurus I love you .. my favorite CollectA prehistoric creature Very Happy
And of course the 3 Papo models . I really like the Merino ram and I looove the lioness .
The Safari dinos are very nice too , I also got the deinonychus and the qianzhousaurus.
Haha , I also have problem with strange names, like : qianzhousaurus. It actually has a nick name :
"Pinocchio Rex" ..because of the long face ...so you can use it Susanne :)

I agree, the Schleich Snow leo , has a wonderful face.
And about the wombat, I saw a video, where , when it opened it`s mouth , was looking almost like the Shleich model , with these teeth .. and this silly smile Very Happy

I can`t wait to see the Papo dog and cow... bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:03 am

Piconocchio Rex lol!
From now on, her name is Pionoccio cheers

Thankyou for your kind words, dear Kosta ! You made my morning cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:46 am

Big congrats my friend! So many wonderful figures... I hope your camera cooperates soon so we can see the rest.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:04 am

Oh nice.
They are so glossy.
Where did you find these?

[quote="SUSANNE"]I was firmly determined to NOT get any more composition models, but....... Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I just HAD to get this little flock of Danolin models !! cheers
They are enormously hard to find Wink
Two of them may not be Danolin, but 5 in one go is almost a mircle  Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:18 am

Thankyou, dear Paige. I'll tell the camera you asked for it Wink

Hi, Sandor !!! Very Happy

I got them from a Danish e-second-hand-place called DBA ( Den Blå Avis, meaning The Blue Paper )
It used to be a paper for second hand stuff, - it was sold to Ebay and adapted to the net.
It is not an auction, you just say what you want, but of course people can give an offer.

The guy who sold it, Karsten Ree, became one of the richest men in Denmark,
and among other things he bought a small zoo near to where I live, and made it into a wonderful safari park [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:49 am

Excellent photos and some beautiful figures!
I especially like most of the Dinos (that I don't collect), especially the Collecta ones are fantastic! I'm not that impressed though of the new horses, they are cool figures but we've seen better horses from Collecta I think...
The Papo horned lizard looks very beautiful, the lioness is as Roger said, exaggerated.
I really like the adult deers from Schleich, they are much better than the previous ones. The 2020 models in the last photo still confuse me though..

About dinos names and spelling.. It seems that who's making names for dinosaurs try to make people's life difficult. I mean, there has to be a rule, huh?
For me as a Greek, most of them are easy to remember because they are common greek words describing the lizard. But the spelling in English is confusing.
I mean, I can't understand why they decided to spell "Deinonychus" like that and not "Dinonychus" or simply "Dinonych" since that's what they did with the "Dinosaur" word.  
Both come from "Deinos"  (that is actually pronounced Thinόs *Thi as in this*), so shouldn't they be the same in both English words for the sake of our tongue? Razz
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:36 am

Thankyou very much , Space Very Happy

Ahhh! Idea
As my old school-Latin doesnt help, I have been wondering if the names of dinos were a sort of Greek!
And then it turns out that they are double-greek lol!
Why, then, don't they call the Deinonychus Dinonych ?
It would be easier and much more charming Wink

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:45 am

Yes, that's what I said! Smile
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:54 am

Great models and love the Exmoor pony! Smile

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Many thanks for the wonderful presentation. I love you I like best the Papo Merino ram and the CollectA dinos.sunny Hopefully, the camera will work again soon.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Beautieful additions Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:12 pm

many beauties! Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next