Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!

Go down 
+23
Bonnie
spacelab
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Mitsukuni
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
Tiermann
Taos
costicuba
SeanieP
Advicot
Shanti
Caracal
rogerpgvg
widukind
SUSANNE
landrover
Steve170
bmathison1972
RtasVadumee
Tarunyada
Roger
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Great new stuff. I am not aware of a hippo by a Japanese brand that is better. In fact, hippos don't seem to be very popular among Japanese brands. Pygmy hippos, yes, but not the common hippo.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Wonderful, beautiful gifts from our wonderful Susanne to our wonderful Roger! What could be better?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 2:02 am

Thanks Kosta, Fernando, Susanne, Alain, Adam, Isabella, Roger and Paige! cheers

Roger, common animals are not common among Japanese brands indeed.
costicuba wrote:
Wonderful choises from You and so generously, wonderful gift from Susanne ! cheers Applause
It is so great feeling, when you open a box with new models, especially models , which were in your wish list ... It is like a taking a fresh air in a beautiful mountain Very Happy

Roger, can you please tell me , is the Safari Giant pangolin, a giant compare it to these two pangolins on a trunk ... or it is with similar size ?
Or maybe you will show this model also in your Pangolin topic ? :)

I opened a new simple pangolin episode, you can see a comparison picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 3:59 am

Roger wrote:

I opened a new simple pangolin episode, you can see a comparison picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you :)

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 10:31 am

Wonderful additions!!

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Oh, what a great package from Susanne! So many treasures. I also can't tell you, which is the most beautiful. So beautiful newcomers for your collection! I love you flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:17 pm

Taos wrote:
Wonderful additions!!

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 2:27 am

Thanks Taylor, Yvette and Andreas! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 12:41 pm

As I am being lucky of getting some of the most wanted figures of my wish list as gifts from forum friends. I decided to get a few figures that I always wanted but that I was able of convincing myself that I didn't need them.
Initially the newer CollectA zebra and the Safari sable antelope were in my cogitations, though, as they were not available, I have got the CollectA 2017 Lion and the king cheetah from 2013 instead.
I bought them online from a Spanish shop called  Alcaiceria and as their postage for Portugal is the same for Spain, expenses are really relatively low for small orders.
The most unbelievable thing is that the payment was made at 20th August and I received them at 21th!!! Shocked Shocked

First, the 2012 CollectA giant sable antelopes. Two beautiful figures from the misterious year of the sable, it is a pity I couldn't get the Safari model.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CollectA 2017 lion, a very impressive figure but I confess it is more impressive on pictures that in real. Mojö Fun walking lion is still my favourite rendition. Though, I am very happy with it and surely I don't regret getting this model.

Despite being the last choice, I was sure I'd get the CollectA 2013 king cheetah soon or later. There isn't another king cheetah on market and even if I was not very excited about it, the effect in real was exactly the opposite of what happened with the lion. I may talk a little more about this model in a future topic. Idea

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 1:20 pm

very good tribe! I am very happy to have the 3 last too and I find this lion great! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:52 pm

Wondeful additions Roger !and I have been to the shop of this online store.It is in Granada and its a wondeful shop with a whole range of models by various companies!It was the first shop that I got my Toros Bravos in!!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Four beautyful Africans, and two are kings !!!  cheers

I am sure the sable antelopes are royalty also.
Look, the dogs here are learning to respect a sable affraid

I can't wait to hear more from you about the king cheetah Very Happy

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 11:40 pm

Great additions Roger, I recently got the sable antelopes myself. They are nice ones.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 6:50 pm

The sable antelopes are amazing! CollectA even made a male and a female. Cheetah is impressive too.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 6:54 pm

Great additions, especially the sable antelope. Congrats.

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Great additions Roger, if you do find the Safari model, it's a different species :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 12:50 am

Thanks everyone! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], what a great video and look how that sable is virtuous even when demoving a predator!
I won't forget the cheetah, I am only taking longer than planned. Sleep
@Adam, yes, the Safari is a different subspecies. While CollectA and Mojö are the most emblematic subspecies, the giant sable, Safari's is probably a common sable.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 12:51 am

Today a glorious package arrived! From the Fairy Yvette, of course! Yvette has some magic powers as you know and some miracles happen.
OK, I know miracles are not what fairies do but what is this then?

I will start copying Susanne. Suddenly these hidden Safari Vanishing Wild orangutans surfaced and there is also now a family in my collection.
I am so excited with my other models now that I haven't removed them yet from their bags. I will give them atention later.

I have finally the Elastolin Lynx, one of the oldest lynx figures I know and you know how much I love lynxes!

... and now the miracle!!! Yvette teached something in this hobby. A long time ago she asked me for a search list of Lineol figures that I'd love to get. I made a list with what I thought I could afford if a good chance was presented but a few I thought it was useless to put in that list because even the most damaged are completely prohibitive, among these, is this antelope.
Yvette teached that the patience is our best virtue in htis hobby and when we are not expecting, something special really happen. Obviously, I haven't learned! pale It was Yvette who found it for a very good price and linked it to me.
Oh, I usually take some time to decide but this time I haven't hesitated a little, I wanted it immediately and here is the glorious Lineol sable antelope, IV generation, probably my favourite figure of my entire collection.
You won't believe me, I knew it was arriving today and I've spent the whole morning at my window waiting for the postman. santa

... and as Kosta says: "Being Yvette, there are always some gifts!" Laughing

An Elastolin tiger and a surprise gift with a tiny Lineol IV generation tiger cub! cheers

Thanks once more Yvette, for glorifying this hobby! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 5:05 am

Big congratulations, Roger.

Marvellous package, with very nice animals, specially the antelope Lineol.

Applause Applause and Hurray Yvette cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 5:23 am

Wow wow wow what great models! Big congrats my friend on all!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 5:34 am

Wow, congratulations on such an amazing find! That is a really beautiful figure. The tigers are also wonderful.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 am

THAT must be the parcel to best all parcels ever affraid cheers bounce Applause cheers

I don't know what else to say, except repeating Paige's : Wow wow wow cheers

....and a big HURRAAAY for Yvette , of course Applause queen Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:53 am

Fantastic additions Roger!!!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 4:08 pm

I had never seen this wonderful sable antelope, what a piece! Very Happy drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 4:15 pm

What a wonderful package indeed cheers
That antelope is trully amazing! Congratulations Roger! And hooray for Yvette! cheers sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!   1 - Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's 2020 Arrivals - 19th October update with two new Papo models!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next