Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo chocolate egg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Kaiyodo chocolate egg Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 7:26 pm

I found this photo of a Kaiyodo chocolate egg on a Japanese auction site:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's from the Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Egg 4 series. I thought it was interesting to see what it looks like. It's 20 years old and the seller says that it should not be eaten.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:37 pm

Somebody has been saving chocolate for 20 years affraid Laughing

Sorry Embarassed Wink

Yes that is surely interesting ! To see how it looked 20 years ago study
I always found it intreasting to see undamaged packing for and display stands and such Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 pm

I wonder which creature is in confinement for 20 years? ... and how is it possible to Susanne to understand why someone saved chocolate for so long. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 2:41 am

Really interesting find! I enjoy seeing old packaging as well, a bit of an education over marketing I guess.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 3:50 pm

What was the price?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Unfortunately, I didn't save the listing and can't find it anymore. I think the original listing price was 3200 yen, but it may have gone for much more. The egg was sold together with all the other eggs you can see in the background.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Thanks, good price for a chocolate surprise egg

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:50 pm

Roger wrote:
I wonder which creature is in confinement for 20 years? ... and how is it possible to Susanne to understand why someone saved chocolate for so long. Laughing

Slurp tongue

Yesterday I had to go to the shop and get fresh suppies of chocolate !!Very Happy
It was rater embarassing when the kind lady in the shop found a big bag epacially to to put all the goodies in, and the bag was almost too small Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 12:06 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Slurp tongue

Yesterday I had to go to the shop and get fresh suppies of chocolate !!Very Happy
It was rater embarassing when the kind lady in the shop found a big bag epacially to to put all the goodies in, and the bag was almost too small Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing

lol! Susanne's is in full power! bom

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo chocolate egg   Kaiyodo chocolate egg Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo chocolate egg
Page 1 of 1