Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Papo red-headed vulture

Go down 
+3
RtasVadumee
SUSANNE
Advicot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

The Papo red-headed vulture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Papo red-headed vulture   The Papo red-headed vulture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:08 am

What would be the fun in that! My prediction is some sort of plant derived thing, or wood as the oil that makes plastic is going to run out in the next 40-50 tyears

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Papo red-headed vulture   The Papo red-headed vulture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:17 am

Advicot wrote:
What would be the fun in that! My prediction is some sort of plant derived thing, or wood as the oil that makes plastic is going to run out in the next 40-50 tyears

Even if it hurts to say so, I hope you are right Wink

I live in a very remote and clean area, but even here I can see much further and smell the difference in the air, now that the traffic is minimal Rolling Eyes

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: The Papo red-headed vulture   The Papo red-headed vulture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:21 am

I'll probably allow my children to play with some of my figures, but I'll make sure they will be careful with them.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Papo red-headed vulture   The Papo red-headed vulture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Advicot wrote:
She's a very old as well. She is still in production after 14 years! Will they ever retire her?!

I can assure you those produced today are not the same as yours. The paintjob is very different and far to be as good as yours.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: The Papo red-headed vulture   The Papo red-headed vulture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 1:39 pm

I know some of the ones I have seen are really ugly and look like a young child had an accident with the brown and tan paint.

As discussed quite a bit, the Papo figures look worse as they are kept in production for longer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Papo red-headed vulture   The Papo red-headed vulture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Papo red-headed vulture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2