Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pardofelis's outdoor photos

Go down 
+4
Roger
Caracal
RtasVadumee
Pardofelis
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Pardofelis's outdoor photos Empty
PostSubject: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:07 pm

The recent wonderful biome-thematic threads by Advicot, very similar in style to the mythic and unbeatable Caracal's ones, made me think in start my own outdoor biome photo thread Very Happy But, shamefully, I have not access to outdoor now, as the garden is my parent's garden and not in my home. So, instead recent photos I will rescue some old photos from other threads for put it there in biome arrangement Very Happy

Let's start with the Indian Ghats Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Very nice !

I like what you did with the last Schleich leopard.

I also like how the tiger moves away from the gaur while it shows an interest in the blackbuck. Surely, that tiger has its feet firmly on the ground !

The Indian ghats is one of the first places I would like to visit for wildlife if I ever travel one day.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 pm

beautiful trip in the Ghats mountains Pardo! cheers Applause the three last are particulary realistic and beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Isidro, you are also very good with it! I am loving each of your pictures and some look very realistic as our master [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned. All the figures presented also are very good and your pictures give justice to them, surprised how realistic looks the leopard and I love to see the powerful gaur posing together with the delicate blackbuck. You mention Adam, I am enjoying the way our boy is exploring each corner of the forum and the way he is gradually absorbing the spirit of the forum. Sts has an interesting tradition of outdoor photographers, the first topic from Marina is completing 10 years soon! It still can be seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Very lovely photos Isidro, the water buffalo looks marvellous. :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:24 am

Wonderful photos of wonderful models cheers

Each picture tell a story, with the flickering light or shade adding extra drama Applause Very Happy

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Thank you everybody for your kind comments! :)
Indeed, there is a small history for each pic, and Rtas guessed very well one of them: the tiger have nothing to do with a healthy, powerful and fierce mountain of muscles that is the gaur, but we will try to catch the blackbuck if he can!

In other way, the only defence of a slow sloth bear when a tiger approach is stay hidden and pray for the wind not carrying the smell into the tiger way! The blackbuck can look the company of a gaur for better protection, and the blackbuck is more curious than afraid of striped hyenas and sloth bears, unless they're in hungry mood they tend to be pacific! The sloth bear wants to drink, but there is this enormous buffalo in its way... so he maybe must wait or move to a more quiet place... Finally the leopard have no history to tell but I like how he blends into the branches Very Happy

My second trip is to African Savannah! :)

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Nice again, that cheetah must still be hungry at the end of the day but that's cheetahs' fate to be hungry.

What is this warthog, I do not know it ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:12 pm

Very wonderful again, Isidro! Beautiful actors too. Very Happy

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:51 pm

I think the cheetah was unsuccessful with the sprinbok, that is very alert, and the cheetah is too exposed... but after expel robbers (jackals) and making friends with a gentle rhino, I think he was able to catch a warthog for dinner. It's the PNSO's "Faraji the Warthog", very good in size, dynamic and with very good thin legs, tusks and tail, but lacking detail (textures), not very well painted (eyes, hooves, tail tuft...) and with assymetrical tusks (one higher than other), despite that I prefair it over the other brands warthogs.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 11:42 pm

Lucky you to have Africa in your backyard by these times!.. and good moovie with good actors (except the horse-like Quagga I don't like too much)! cheers Applause

This CollectA giraffe is the one I prefer!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 am

The hippo in the water looks very good :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:43 am

Caracal wrote:

I prefer Schleich giraffes, especially the eating and drinking ones from 2009 :
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:22 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Caracal wrote:

I prefer Schleich giraffes, especially the eating and drinking ones from 2009 :

I agree there are some great giraffe figures around but my favourite is also the CollectA rendition. One of the most noticiable differences are the delicate legs and much smaller hooves when compared with the Schleich or other versions. Giraffes are very graceful animals and due to safety, often some companies model them with very unpleasant thick legs. CollectA's rivals the old Lineol IV.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:55 pm

The Lineol figure is indeed very good rearding the age of this figure. I considered getting the CollectA giraffe but didn't as I thought 10 reticulated giraffes were enough.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Advicot wrote:
The Lineol figure is indeed very good rearding the age of this figure. I considered getting the CollectA giraffe but didn't as I thought 10 reticulated giraffes were enough.

Yes, it is more interesting to get the new Mojo Masai giraffe.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:09 pm

And that is exactly why I'm buying this figure, and it is also a different sub species

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:28 am

That giraffe was the sixth figure in my collection, I saw it in a stationery and its realism made me buy it. I will not buy any other giraffe because I already have one, but the new Mojo giraffe is also very good. I would prefair the CollectA reticulated giraffe to be slightly bigger.

Only these from the Rising Sun Empire:

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:00 am

Looking very good Isidro the moon bear looks very good as it surveys its surroundings.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:16 am

Is it an iriomote cat ? A custom figure perhaps ?

Which brown bears do you use in your collection ? I am asking you that because it seems to me that the moon bear from Bullyland is pretty huge isn't it ? Perfect with Mojo sun bear though. And much better than its Safari counterpart. The most interesting figure from Bullyland for sure.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:48 am

It's a Kaiyodo figure Ben, I want it for my collection. :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:24 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Is it an iriomote cat ? A custom figure perhaps ?

Which brown bears do you use in your collection ? I am asking you that because it seems to me that the moon bear from Bullyland is pretty huge isn't it ? Perfect with Mojo sun bear though. And much better than its Safari counterpart. The most interesting figure from Bullyland for sure.

For the cat, Adam is right. It's an assemblage figure (the only one in my collection), but joints are hardly visible and it works very nice. Also it's the only figure with base in my collection.

I don't have a brown bear in my collection. Bullyland's asian black bear is big, but enough for be accepted and the paintjob is much better than in Safari's. It's one of my only two Bullyland figures and my first one, because other figures from this brand are not so appealing for me as is this one.

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:57 pm

A little variation in the Neptune kingdom...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:06 pm

It is great to see some variation! These animal figures also deserve some atention. Beautiful pictures as usual.

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:38 pm

I especially love the dugong with his beautiful tropical fishes.

The pics with Safari sharks are very useful to me for size comparison, thank you !

I can't recognise that strange species which looks like a dolphin, what is it ?

Is the coelacanth from Safari LTD ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Pardofelis's outdoor photos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next