Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pardofelis's outdoor photos

Go down 
+4
Roger
Caracal
RtasVadumee
Pardofelis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:04 am

Yes, dugongs are usually accompanyed by tropical fishes and these two butterflyfishes are doing their labour on cleaning the dugong skin Very Happy That's why the CollectA dugong is so shiny Laughing

Hmm... are you talkin about the Happy Kin strap-toothed whale?
The coelacanth is Ikimon/Kitan Club (Nature Techni Colour)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 10:55 am

The flounder looks unbelievably realistic in the water. Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:18 am

New batch... Himalayan Highlands :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:37 am

Nice Markhor eyes repaint ! I don't understand why CollectA made full black eyes with this one while they got them right with the tahr.

Where did you get that takin ? It is very nice, and seems to have a good size.

However, isn't the Tibetan fox a bit too large ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:14 pm

European fauna is loosing focus among manufacturers but fortunately Asian fauna is being much more diversified lately. Very beautiful pictures and many interesting species confined to a region. As I have Anna's takin, I never really invested in the CBIOV version, bad decision. Thanks for remembering me that such nice figure exists. Very Happy

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:33 pm

The Tibetan fox is indeed to large (tough not when compared with my other foxes, CollectA fennec and Safari arctic), but I forgive that because is nothing less than a TIBETAN FOX!!!!!!!!, my favourite species of fox ever.
The CBIOV takin I got in TaoBao Focus.
And yes, the eyes of the markhor was inaccurate in the original model, so I had to fix it. I also repainted the coat slightly. The horns are amazing and beautiful Very Happy

Roger, Anna's takin is as wonderful as the CBIOV's one, but is much smaller! :)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:22 pm

beautiful outdoor pictures! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 2:08 pm

Pardofelis wrote:

Roger, Anna's takin is as wonderful as the CBIOV's one, but is much smaller! :)

Anna's takin is a masterpiece, I was just trying to say that the fact that I have it is not an excuse to avoid a mass produced one. I also have Anna's bongo and I ended acqiring the larger CollectA model. Homemade and composition models always feel to me as they belong to a different championship. Laughing

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 10:24 am

They do indeed! Very Happy But as in everything, there are good homemades and bad homemades, and good mass produced figures and bad ones! :) Anna's models are really very good, as are the CBIOV's models :) If you don't mind the scale divergence, they fit very good together Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:24 pm

Now my homeland, the Mediterranean :) I will use both Southern European and Northern African Mediterranean for have enough number of species! Very Happy

original Nayab genet paintjob is awful, but I've corrected it after the photo

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:44 pm

Wonderful pictures! I love the last one, I just hope that sheep won't make any barbarity. affraid

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:03 pm

May I ask Isidro where did you acquire the genet? I do agree the paintjob isn't great but I'd like to find it for my collection as it's the species I am after

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:08 am

Hahahaha, very good pun about the sheep Very Happy

Adam, the genet I've bought from Widukind :) It's perfect-sized, and easy to repaint. I must warn you that is soft plastic, if you mind that.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:25 am

Not my favourite, but still a nice one !

Have you ever seen a genet Pardo, may it be in zoo or in the wild ? I can't remember a satisfying genet sighting. I visited two zoos keeping genets but they were always sleeping in their den.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Gosh I now remember where I saw this figure, it was only last summer. I should have got it! Next time I visit the place I saw it I've got to get hold of it

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 6:10 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Not my favourite, but still a nice one !

Have you ever seen a genet Pardo, may it be in zoo or in the wild ? I can't remember a satisfying genet sighting. I visited two zoos keeping genets but they were always sleeping in their den.

In fact I've cared for some genets! :) Tough I never saw one in the wild.

Younger me:

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Nice to meet you Isidro Very Happy

Was it your job to care for these animals or did you do that as a volunteer ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:27 pm

It was my job :)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:44 pm

I had a genet too, during few days, caught by one of my basque father's friend who worked with him for the National Forest Office and caught it on a tree with his coat!.. I kept it 2 or 3 days and released it. Unfortunatly, I had no camera by this time!..

I see genets from time to time, during the night in my headlights or sometimes, dead on the road.. they are rather common in the whole Occitania.

Nice to see you Pardo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:19 pm

The Horn of Africa!

I could add my Ethiopian wolf too, but I don't tend to bring homemade models to my parents garden, they're too fragile for that!

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:02 pm

Lovely as always

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:23 pm

CollectA gives a special joy to our collections. Beautiful figures and pictures! Very Happy

BramBeer

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 10:56 am

Really nice photos !!! Terrain looks great and realistic. And the pictures themselfs are nice and sharp Applause

Which brand are the tuna and mackrel models ?

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Both are Colorata! :)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:37 pm

the last one could have been shot in a zoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pardofelis's outdoor photos   Pardofelis's outdoor photos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pardofelis's outdoor photos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next