Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small cats and Lynx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Small cats and Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm

So many awesome littles. What is the curled up orange/yellow wildcat on the bottom left?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Nice cats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:54 pm

I think he's an attempt at a Serval and a made in china. Smile

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:04 pm

The ELC wildcat is gorgeous :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 9:18 pm

Collecting lynxes is also a good subject! As long as our knowledge about brands increase, it is evident they are not so few as they seem. They can be found in all major's and also in many other brands.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 9:41 pm

You have lots of great made in china figures over all species. Cool

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small cats and Lynx   Small cats and Lynx Empty

Back to top Go down

Small cats and Lynx
Page 1 of 1