Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us Empty
PostSubject: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 pm

Hey.

After having several great transactions of the sort the past few days, I just reminded my mailing list of something that it occurs to me I should mention here as well--since possibly some who haven't bothered to look into how we work might see a (rather huge) benefit that they can't get anywhere else...

When I or one of my buyers finds something really desirable in a mixed lot (or even well priced set), I try to organize a group bid or purchase. While otherwise I virtually always offer the best prices--very often  by far--for buyers outside of Japan--when these attempts are successful, the results are extraordinary.

For instance, I had a few this week that resulted in no one paying more than 400 yen each (no other fees) per figure, many of which (for instance, multiple Kaiyodo CQM Deep Sea figures) would sell in the US for $20 to upwards of $50+ (if hopefully we win a lot with the Kaiyodo Study Room Nipponites) each.

I typically only suggest one when I see something that I still need for my collection or think I can sell for really good money on eBay, but anyone can propose it when they come across something of interest and I'd reach out to the mailing list to try to facilitate it.

As usual, please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

Last edited by Brettnj on Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:52 pm

A good idea always.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:11 pm

widukind wrote:
A good idea always.

Very Happy cheers bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:03 am

I have a suggestion, if you have a way to shop in China, I think some figures will be cheaper than Japan, especially new figures.

I can do my best to find figures, but I can do nothing about payment and international express delivery at least not currently.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:16 am

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
I have a suggestion, if you have a way to shop in China, I think some figures will be cheaper than Japan, especially new figures.

I can do my best to find figures, but I can do nothing about payment and international express delivery at least not currently.

But you can find figures in china? And you could send a link?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:25 am

widukind wrote:

Which figures do you want ?

If you have taobao account, you can buy figures online in China.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:26 am

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
widukind wrote:

Which figures do you want ?

If you have taobao account, you can buy figures online in China.

Yes, i have a account. But often it find other things as i search for.

Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:39 am

widukind wrote:

You need some Chinese. For example, if I want buy a new Kaiyodo set spider, its Chinese is "海洋堂 蜘蛛 扭蛋", I will find this page.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
widukind wrote:

You need some Chinese. For example, if I want buy a new Kaiyodo set spider, its Chinese is "海洋堂 蜘蛛 扭蛋", I will find this page.

Yes, this is what i mean. I search more for chinese figures like K&M or Club Earth, produced i think by Wing Mau. So i found any parrots, now is my most wanted the grey parrot.

Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:34 pm

widukind wrote:

Yes, this is what i mean. I search more for chinese figures like K&M or Club Earth, produced i think by Wing Mau. So i found any parrots, now is my most wanted the grey parrot.

I think what you might need are these.

I didn’t collect K&M or Club Earth, so I’m not sure if these are correct.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 pm

I believe these are Nayab but a good find nevertheless

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:24 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
widukind wrote:

I think what you might need are these.

I didn’t collect K&M or Club Earth, so I’m not sure if these are correct.

Thank you, but these are not the right figures. My new holy grail is that

and these my wishlist

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us   group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us Empty

Back to top Go down

group bidding/buying Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures from us
Page 1 of 1